The 2GB of RAM

#31MicroOmegaManPosted 11/10/2012 6:23:07 AM
DarkZV2Beta posted...
MicroOmegaMan posted...
DarkZV2Beta posted...
The assertion

I realize you quoted me, but who's assertion are we speaking about?

The one you quoted.

Well, I quoted another user, as well as quoting myself. Could you be more specific?
---
If I never reward you with attention, I may see you as a troll.
Buy these: Liberation Maiden, Ace Mathician, Xenoblade, Solatarobo (sequel incoming, get hype)
#32DarkZV2BetaPosted 11/10/2012 6:26:15 AM
MicroOmegaMan posted...
DarkZV2Beta posted...
MicroOmegaMan posted...
DarkZV2Beta posted...
The assertion

I realize you quoted me, but who's assertion are we speaking about?

The one you quoted.

Well, I quoted another user, as well as quoting myself. Could you be more specific?

Nope, you didn't.
---
AMD CACHING = NOT YET FINISHED
#33MicroOmegaManPosted 11/10/2012 6:28:11 AM
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/631516-wii-u/64582585/723545300
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/631516-wii-u/64582585/723546232
---
Buy these: Liberation Maiden, Ace Mathician, Xenoblade, Solatarobo (sequel incoming, get hype)
#34MotiJrPosted 11/10/2012 6:32:20 AM
shaunme posted...
I Have a standard white wii u pre ordered from shopto.net , but i'm under no illusion that the specs are weak ,poor people feel the need to defend their purchases ,within a year or two tablets will have better specs than the wii u ,but they wont play nintendo exclusives ,peasants .

Guess with all that money comes ignorance and stupidity. If you're so rich, why do you only have a basic white preorder? Calling people peasants because they don't sit on a message board all day analysing specs of consoles and complaining, is just sad. It's true what they say. You can pay for school but you can't buy class.
---
Fanboys are a cancer to gaming but Sony fanboys are a particularly aggressive and repulsive form.
#35DarkZV2BetaPosted 11/10/2012 6:32:25 AM
You're doing a terrible job.
---
AMD CACHING = NOT YET FINISHED
#36KOTRwhoopsPosted 11/10/2012 6:33:49 AM
I couldn't give a rats arse about how much memory the console has as long as it plays well. I think I'm going to trust nintendos judgement on this one and not a couple of goons who think anything lower than an i7 processor and 32 GB ram is unacceptable.
---
PLAYING - Halo 4 (360), Dragon's Dogma (360), Resident Evil 6 (360).
MOST WANTED - FFvrsXIII, GTAV, ZombiU, Ni No Kuni, Tales Of Xillia, Lightning Returns
#37MicroOmegaManPosted 11/10/2012 6:35:17 AM
Ah. Now I understand.

I have not the patience, as my sig indicates. Um.....farewell?
---
#38shaunmePosted 11/10/2012 6:36:17 AM
MotiJr posted...
shaunme posted...
I Have a standard white wii u pre ordered from shopto.net , but i'm under no illusion that the specs are weak ,poor people feel the need to defend their purchases ,within a year or two tablets will have better specs than the wii u ,but they wont play nintendo exclusives ,peasants .

Guess with all that money comes ignorance and stupidity. If you're so rich, why do you only have a basic white preorder? Calling people peasants because they don't sit on a message board all day analysing specs of consoles and complaining, is just sad. It's true what they say. You can pay for school but you can't buy class.

i'm not rich ,never claumed to be , i got the white model because the black looks terrible and i know how to use an external hard drive ,my post is aimed at people who defend what they pay for even when faced with solid facts ,it's like they only have 1 shot of owning something and it isn't possible that there could be flaws with it,purchase justifiers =peasants .
---
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb corsair vengence // 3x MSI GTX 680 LIGHTNINGS2gb sli // 850watt ocz gamexstream // 1tb samsung spinpoint //
#39shaunmePosted 11/10/2012 6:37:44 AM
DarkZV2Beta posted...
You're doing a terrible job.

he's had enough let him die .
---
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb corsair vengence // 3x MSI GTX 680 LIGHTNINGS2gb sli // 850watt ocz gamexstream // 1tb samsung spinpoint //
#40MotiJrPosted 11/10/2012 6:45:25 AM
shaunme posted...
MotiJr posted...
shaunme posted...

i'm not rich ,never claumed to be , i got the white model because the black looks terrible and i know how to use an external hard drive ,my post is aimed at people who defend what they pay for even when faced with solid facts ,it's like they only have 1 shot of owning something and it isn't possible that there could be flaws with it,purchase justifiers =peasants .

So giving a reason why you purchased something, which is subjective, against 'facts', which is objective makes you a peasant? From what I can see there is nobody here claiming there aren't flaws but it seems you're just looking for flaws in the system. My statement still stands. You're making yourself look like a complete ass with your ignorance. If people don't agree with you, learn to accept it instead of calling names like a juvenile delinquent.
---
Fanboys are a cancer to gaming but Sony fanboys are a particularly aggressive and repulsive form.