Honestly, seems positive.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Honestly, seems positive.

User Info: sockrox

sockrox
4 years ago#1
Glad to not see a bunch of negative stuff about the wiiU hopefully it all stays positive

User Info: Virus66

Virus66
4 years ago#2
you obviously haven't been on the board for very long huh?
PSN: JVir
Smash Bros Mains- Samus, Ness, Pit

User Info: cavebear56

cavebear56
4 years ago#3
http://youtu.be/_7X9XtTIcWo
If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh.

User Info: Tuggboat1121

Tuggboat1121
4 years ago#4
Virus66 posted...
you obviously haven't been on the board for very long huh?

Yeah but 90% of GameFaqs user base are trolls and people who hate on other things people like to feel better about themselves. So, that's not saying much.
New England Patriots: 5-3
XBL: Clayton Bigsbe / PSN: ClaytonBigsbe

User Info: knob1701

knob1701
4 years ago#5
This board is much more enjoyable compared to the Vita board. Glad I am getting a WiiU so I have another board read and post on. To much negativity going on over there these days.

User Info: Virus66

Virus66
4 years ago#6
knob1701 posted...
This board is much more enjoyable compared to the Vita board. Glad I am getting a WiiU so I have another board read and post on. To much negativity going on over there these days.

You must luck out and miss most of the trolls here. I think most times I check the board, half of the front page is covered with troll topics. It seems to be balancing out though. I can only imagine it will be better from here on out.
PSN: JVir
Smash Bros Mains- Samus, Ness, Pit
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Honestly, seems positive.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived