This week will feel like eternity...

#31No_Name_StevePosted 11/11/2012 2:19:36 AM
RE4_Fan posted...
Same here, Australian gamer =P Unless you are a European gamer in which case we are only kinda the same ;)

Yep, Australia :)
Nintendo have been kind to us recently though, considering there was a fair few 3DS and Wii games we got before America. So I think we can forgive them for the slightly later release of the WiiU.
---
"A delayed game is eventually good, a bad game is bad forever."-Shigeru Miyamoto
Aussie gamer suffering from high game prices $$$
#32RE4_FanPosted 11/11/2012 2:23:34 AM
No_Name_Steve posted...
RE4_Fan posted...
Same here, Australian gamer =P Unless you are a European gamer in which case we are only kinda the same ;)

Yep, Australia :)
Nintendo have been kind to us recently though, considering there was a fair few 3DS and Wii games we got before America. So I think we can forgive them for the slightly later release of the WiiU.

Yeah they're getting better and judging by the Wii U game prices on the EB Games site pricing is getting somewhat fairer too =) Plus, we're getting Wii U before Japan which is nice =) Coincidentally my last official day of term (I have another week after that, but its voluntary) is the 30th of November, and the course is in walking distance of Big W, Target and EB Games so I'll be wandering down in the morning to pick up a system most likely from Big W (I have $130 in gift cards for them)
#33kyomagiPosted 11/11/2012 2:23:38 AM
midnight release for my bestbuy!

Thats three midnight release parties in 3 weeks i would be going to

Halo 4
Cod Blops 2
and wii u
---
Magistarkyo - PSN; kyoakuma - 360, 3DS FC - 4339 2637 1918
#34No_Name_StevePosted 11/11/2012 2:38:31 AM
RE4_Fan posted...
Yeah they're getting better and judging by the Wii U game prices on the EB Games site pricing is getting somewhat fairer too =) Plus, we're getting Wii U before Japan which is nice =) Coincidentally my last official day of term (I have another week after that, but its voluntary) is the 30th of November, and the course is in walking distance of Big W, Target and EB Games so I'll be wandering down in the morning to pick up a system most likely from Big W (I have $130 in gift cards for them)

It was awesome when they cut the prices :D
Seeing ZombiU drop to $88 from $108 made my day.
---
"A delayed game is eventually good, a bad game is bad forever."-Shigeru Miyamoto
Aussie gamer suffering from high game prices $$$
#35RE4_FanPosted 11/11/2012 2:54:58 AM
No_Name_Steve posted...
RE4_Fan posted...

It was awesome when they cut the prices :D
Seeing ZombiU drop to $88 from $108 made my day.

Yeah =D Also I was pleasantly surprised by the Wii U price I expected it to be more =P

I think I'll probably get the premium Wii U and one additional game (not sure which though) and then buy more via ozgamehop, save myself some money =)
#36helzefeldPosted 11/11/2012 3:46:48 AM
I've been playing Darksiders and Bayonetta for X360 to pass the time :D
---
Now playing: Darksiders - 360 | Awaiting Wii U release! Deluxe Pre-Order complete!
Currently waiting most for: Dragon Quest X - Wii U!
#37RE4_FanPosted 11/11/2012 4:55:46 AM
helzefeld posted...
I've been playing Darksiders and Bayonetta for X360 to pass the time :D

You going to get Bayonneta 2 when it comes out? =)
#38overkillwfo1978Posted 11/11/2012 5:07:48 AM
You know what really sucks for me? I have 5 days off of work. My last day off is the 17th. I then go back into work for 5 12 hour shifts starting the 18th. FML. Im going to have just enough time to pick the system up, hook it up and go to work.

1st world problems indeed.
---
"Then we figured out that we could just park them in front of the tv, that's how I was raised, and I turned out tv"
#39Mindwipe77Posted 11/11/2012 6:24:21 AM
aye, long week ahead
---
Lightning's #1 Fan!!!
Waiting for Wii-U!
#40knob1701Posted 11/11/2012 6:55:06 AM
Wish it was out this Sunday. Packers have a bye week so this would have been a great day to game all day.