This week will feel like eternity...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. This week will feel like eternity...
4 years ago#41
I'll be working, running after school rehearsals, and playing Halo 4 and Need for Speed Most Wanted, and watching the WVU-Oklahoma game.

I've got plenty to keep me busy until Sunday
Not changing my sig 'til Yoshi Tatsu wins a title or is released. Started 2/26/10
4 years ago#42
Working four of the seven days, plus will have a morning meeting (which I'll go to Gamestop after) launch day. Also working on 100%-ing Zero Escape and finishing up Layton:MM, plus will be picking up Paper Mario today/tomorrow.

Next sunday will be here before I know it.
4 years ago#43
I work today. I have stuff to do at home Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday (training, working on my book, etc). And I work Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Sunday, I have church. My church is across the street from my favorite gamestop (where my preorder is). I will leave church, get it and go home to hook it up. Time should fly...especially when being super busy at work this weekend (movie theater...twilight opening).
Microsoft, Sony and Nintendo are all awesome. Console wars are pointless. I can't wait to have an XBox3, PS4 and Wii U in my collection. Video games for life.
4 years ago#44
This week will probably fly. I work a mon-Fri schedule, with son's soccer and other various parents duties during the week and than halo 4 and blops2 I'm going to have too much to do. I'm at that ridiculous point backlog wise where I'm so backed up that when I have time to play games ill sometimes take 10 minutes trying to figure out what to play and can't figure it out and go do something else. I love that it's out on Sunday, I can go out sat night get a cpl hrs of sleep and go to game stop.
Xbox Live & PSN GT: Mdotwillie09
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. This week will feel like eternity...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived