This week will feel like eternity...

#41ffxauronmagusctPosted 11/11/2012 6:58:11 AM
I'll be working, running after school rehearsals, and playing Halo 4 and Need for Speed Most Wanted, and watching the WVU-Oklahoma game.

I've got plenty to keep me busy until Sunday
---
Not changing my sig 'til Yoshi Tatsu wins a title or is released. Started 2/26/10
#42MarikElricPosted 11/11/2012 9:32:45 AM
Working four of the seven days, plus will have a morning meeting (which I'll go to Gamestop after) launch day. Also working on 100%-ing Zero Escape and finishing up Layton:MM, plus will be picking up Paper Mario today/tomorrow.

Next sunday will be here before I know it.
#43SirPiercePosted 11/11/2012 9:46:05 AM
I work today. I have stuff to do at home Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday (training, working on my book, etc). And I work Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Sunday, I have church. My church is across the street from my favorite gamestop (where my preorder is). I will leave church, get it and go home to hook it up. Time should fly...especially when being super busy at work this weekend (movie theater...twilight opening).
---
Microsoft, Sony and Nintendo are all awesome. Console wars are pointless. I can't wait to have an XBox3, PS4 and Wii U in my collection. Video games for life.
#44mdotwillie09Posted 11/11/2012 9:50:30 AM
This week will probably fly. I work a mon-Fri schedule, with son's soccer and other various parents duties during the week and than halo 4 and blops2 I'm going to have too much to do. I'm at that ridiculous point backlog wise where I'm so backed up that when I have time to play games ill sometimes take 10 minutes trying to figure out what to play and can't figure it out and go do something else. I love that it's out on Sunday, I can go out sat night get a cpl hrs of sleep and go to game stop.
---
Xbox Live & PSN GT: Mdotwillie09