One thing that could be potentially irksome...

#11ChargrilledPosted 11/11/2012 12:23:32 AM
Skul_ posted...
Posting in a wierd topic.

---
GT : DeadJericho / PSN : Focalpoint /
Correct terminology is 'Could NOT care less'. Learn English!
#12overkillwfo1978Posted 11/11/2012 12:53:27 AM(edited)
KoffSyrup posted...
overkillwfo1978 posted...
KoffSyrup posted...
blue_hedgehog posted...
Change the contrast on your TV?

I paid 750 dollars to have it calibrated.I'm not changing it, it would produce a worse image.

O_O

pay me half that amount and I will match them up perfectly. How much do you charge to turn your tv volume down or change channels?

As usual, you're missing the point. I have the ideal settings on my TV.If I alter them it will result in an inferior image quality. And I don't pay anyone to change channels, but I coukd If I wanted too; I live in a mansion, have 6 different cars, plus close to 15 million in the bank. Sorry that you feel so bad about your position in life that you try to bully those more fortunate than yourself.

lol. That's awesome. But you forget that I, too am on the internet so, I am 6" 4", look like Swarzenegger did in the late 70s, own the company you bought your cars from and have my own gaming island with it's own zip code. /ridiculous

There are a million reasons to not believe you, but do you want to know what the #1 reason is? The fact that someone as "successful" as you claim to be would be stupid enough to not know how to "calibrate" a TV is beyond the realms of coherent thought. Bragging on the internets is laughable.
---
"Then we figured out that we could just park them in front of the tv, that's how I was raised, and I turned out tv"
#13JMALMRPosted 11/11/2012 1:39:32 AM
Fr33z posted...
Try one out before you judge. Playing Rayman Legends demo I really saw no difference between the TV and the Screen.

Really? I thought it was when using murphy. The tv had more detail and color to it. The backround on the gamepad screen was pretty bland.
#14darkjedilinkPosted 11/11/2012 1:54:44 AM
KoffSyrup posted...
blue_hedgehog posted...
Change the contrast on your TV?

I paid 750 dollars to have it calibrated.I'm not changing it, it would produce a worse image.

Why. The. EFFFF!!! Would you pay 750 bucks to have your TV calibrated? You can spend 20 to get Aliens on DVD with a THX Optimizer and do it yourself in about ten minutes.
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
#15GoldenSun3DSPosted 11/11/2012 2:25:55 AM
If you're so "rich", you can afford to pay another $750 to have it recalibrated again after you change it to match the Wii U.

Then again you could just buy a whole new TV with its own settings to use specifically with the Wii U.

Unless you're not really rich...
---
Camelot asked for your support of Golden Sun 4!
http://ipetitions.com/petition/operation-sunrise/ | http://facebook.com/pages/Operation-Sunrise/371417546251291