To people who love buying consoles at release

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. To people who love buying consoles at release
3 years ago#21
So when good games do come out I won't have to worry about shelling out 300 later.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/DTY16
GameFAQS users are far too sensitive.
3 years ago#22
DTY3 posted...
So when good games do come out I won't have to worry about shelling out 300 later.

Pretty much this.

That and, well, I can start on my Wii U gaming NOW. I'm a gamer. Obviously I love to play games. You know what I hate? Backlog! Buy the thing a year later? I already have a backlog, as I have a year's worth of good games I want to play, PLUS whatever is coming out.

Even if I buy the thing at launch, I will never get to play all the games I want to play, but at least I give myself a chance. A year down the road? Hang it up...Backlog time...ugh (especially when the older games are cheap?...MAN! I will never be able to keep up).

That's another reason.

Also...I just like owning the damn thing. =D
---
Currently suffering Final Fantasy XIII-2
(edited by Dynheart)
3 years ago#23
I don't usually buy stuff on first day. Only for those things that interest me. And for the Wii U, the launch line-up looks very good to me and I really do want to play them.
---
Come see my game collection: http://www.backloggery.com/bakonbitz
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. To people who love buying consoles at release

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived