Another Question...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Another Question...

User Info: SirPierce

SirPierce
4 years ago#1
If I were going to connect my Wii U to an SDTV (until I get an HDTV), what would I require to connect it to the HDMI? Is there something that connects to the HDMI and the red-yellow-white cable?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Microsoft, Sony and Nintendo are all awesome. Console wars are pointless. I can't wait to have an XBox3, PS4 and Wii U in my collection. Video games for life.

User Info: spicyitalian739

spicyitalian739
4 years ago#2
SirPierce posted...
If I were going to connect my Wii U to an SDTV (until I get an HDTV), what would I require to connect it to the HDMI? Is there something that connects to the HDMI and the red-yellow-white cable?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

You'll need a Wii RCA cable. If you don't currently own a Wii, you can purchase a cable for like under $4.

http://www.monoprice.com/products/product.asp?c_id=108&cp_id=10830&cs_id=1083007&p_id=5691&seq=1&format=2
President of the CloudStrife630 fan club! I live only to serve you, my liege!
(message deleted)

User Info: RE4_Fan

RE4_Fan
4 years ago#4
If you are asking what I think you are, the Wii U has both an HDMI port and the Multi-AV port featured on the Wii =)

As was previously mentioned, pretty cheap to get compatible cables for the Multi port =)

User Info: SirPierce

SirPierce
4 years ago#5
Thanks.
Microsoft, Sony and Nintendo are all awesome. Console wars are pointless. I can't wait to have an XBox3, PS4 and Wii U in my collection. Video games for life.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Another Question...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived