why are you letting nintendo get away with it?

#11mattersvillePosted 11/11/2012 11:24:16 AM
The only point you make that is something that actually bothers me is #1. Failure.
---
My Blog/Comic is funnier than your Blog/Comic.
http://sundaysmash.wordpress.com/
#12EricxcPosted 11/11/2012 11:28:24 AM
OtakuGamera posted...
list of problems with the wii U:

1. wii games does not upscale
2. wii games incompatible with gamepad or pro controller
3. does not come with basic AV cable out of the box
4. SD cards cannot store anything other than save games and maybe patches
5. cannot play DVD or bluray movies
6. gamepad only 3 hour battery life forcing you to charge while playing which deterioates battery life
7. region lock
8. lack of info eventhough it's a week before launch and people are finding out more and more problems

it's obvious nintendo is not putting in 100% into the wii U so why should you?

P.S: please dont quote each problems and argue why it's not a problem. the point is, nintendo is not trying it's best with the wii U.

1. Who cares?
2. A little of a letdown for the pro controller, but here is hoping they can get it working later on in its life.
3. Are you one of those people that DON'T have a Wii? REALLY?
4. Who cares? Go buy a flash drive, can't afford a $5 flash drive, get one free at a job fair.
5. So?
6. 3-5 Hours, and using a battery generally makes the battery life deteriorate.
7. So?
8. "Lack of info". Go read the instruction manual.
---
:3
#13ElectricMolePosted 11/11/2012 11:30:57 AM
I don't care that much about backwards compatibility for any new console.
---
http://youtu.be/NB9ea_xWexM
Let's Get to the Top!
#14ReedeemerPosted 11/11/2012 11:31:45 AM
Oh boy, those problems sure are severe. I guess I'll go cancel my pre-order like right now.

I like how everyone keeps asking why don't the new controllers work on the Wii games. Sigh, have you even thought about that? yeah we'll be able to do all the motion controls with these new analog controls... get a wiimote or quit complaining.
---
ZETRO ::: C2: 1163-0063-7578
PSN: Zetro-X ::: 3DS: 1118-0389-0873
#15LinetrixPosted 11/11/2012 11:31:53 AM
7. So?

Oh look, another brainwashed drone that thinks region lock is a cool thing.

8. "Lack of info". Go read the instruction manual.

Clueless drone is clueless. He meant info about the thing so you know what you'll be buying. The thing is about to be released and still virtually nothing about Nintendo's online system was said. The only thing we heard about is that the account system is a PSN rip-off.
---
It doesn't matter the additional notes say opinions aren't trolling. The Notes are wrong and your opinion is trolling - GameFAQs moderation
#16SpacedDuckPosted 11/11/2012 11:32:40 AM
Reedeemer posted...
Oh boy, those problems sure are severe. I guess I'll go cancel my pre-order like right now.

I like how everyone keeps asking why don't the new controllers work on the Wii games. Sigh, have you even thought about that? yeah we'll be able to do all the motion controls with these new analog controls... get a wiimote or quit complaining.

Next this joke TC will likely complain that his original Game Boy can't be used to play the Wii U.
---

Keep/Kept the Faith! Forever a member of Red Sox Nation!
#17FenderMasterPosted 11/11/2012 11:36:58 AM
Nintendo always compromise on their hardware, whats new? It always impacts third party development, but arguably has little impact on console sales.

GB - green scale, no baclight
GBC - no more powerful than it's 8 year old predecessor, no backlight
GBA - No backlight or 3D capabilities
DS - Single touch screens, no analog stick, significantly less powerful than it's rival PSP
3DS - Single touch, single analog, significantly less powerful than smartphones/Vita
N64 - no CD Roms
GC - no DVD playback, 3 shoulder buttons where it's rivals have 4
Wii - no motion plus for first 2 years, incapable of 1:1 controls. Vastly inferior hardware to rivals, no HDD, classic controllers must be tethered to Wii remotes.
WiiU - No ethernet port, single touch device. Reportedly worse CPU than 7 year old current gen rivals. Controller battery life only 3-4 hours. No HDD out of the box, unlike rivals.
---
I know street fighter way better then I know my wife. I keep getting caught in her frame traps -- Lazy Jones
#18Lelouch71Posted 11/11/2012 11:37:29 AM
OtakuGamera posted...
list of problems with the wii U:

1. wii games does not upscale
2. wii games incompatible with gamepad or pro controller
3. does not come with basic AV cable out of the box
4. SD cards cannot store anything other than save games and maybe patches
5. cannot play DVD or bluray movies
6. gamepad only 3 hour battery life forcing you to charge while playing which deterioates battery life
7. region lock
8. lack of info eventhough it's a week before launch and people are finding out more and more problems

1. It doesn't matter to me
2. Sucks but oh well
4. *shrugs*
5. I playing my consoles and handhelds to play video games. I don't use them to watch movies. Even then I have a PS3 to play blu ray if need be.
6. *shrugs*
7. I'll give you that one
8. Indeed
---
"When you come at the king you best not miss"
#19SpacedDuckPosted 11/11/2012 11:38:33 AM
This is now an unofficial joke topic.

Whenever the TC hasn't replied by the second page it's a joke.
---

Keep/Kept the Faith! Forever a member of Red Sox Nation!
#20TheFallenPriestPosted 11/11/2012 11:42:05 AM
1. My TV upscales
2. I have Wii hardware, so it doesnt matter
3. This is a plus for mebecause I have an HDTV
4. I do agree with this one
5. But the 2 blu ray players, and 1 dvd player I have can
6. 3-5 hours, and nintendo traditionally understates battery life
7. irrelevant to me
8. Its nintendo, this is expected

I have to pay 100% of the price to buy it, thats why

P.S: I am going to quote each problems and argue why it's not a problem. the point is, not everyone sees things the same way you do
---
This sig has been interrupted by Joe Biden