3 years ago#61
2. Kind of saw that coming.
3. I don't care, I'm using the component cables I bought for the original Wii.
4. At least they're not proprietary.
5. I don't care, have PS3 for that.
6. That sucks.
7. That sucks. Doubt I would import anything but would be nice to have the option.
8. I feel I know enough. Pikmin 3 and Rayman Legends are on the way.
Neither Snake nor Wesker, but a perfect combination of the two.
Please check out my blog! snakewesker.blogspot.com
3 years ago#62
I'll play along.
1. Not a big deal/what reason did I have to expect it to be otherwise.
2. Not a big dea/what reason did I have to expect it to be otherwise/updateable situation.
3. I have these cables already. I'll gladly not pay for them again.
4. Updateable/The portability is not worth the extra cost here/I don't expect to fill my 32 GB anytime soon.
5. Don't care. I'll gladly not pay for the ability (pro-tip: it isn't free to let a device play DVDs and BDs)
6. You're showing your ignorance here.
7. Not a big deal/what reason did I have to expect it to be otherwise.
8. I play games.
If I never reward you with attention, I may see you as a troll.
Buy these: Liberation Maiden, Ace Mathician, Xenoblade, Solatarobo (sequel incoming, get hype)
3 years ago#63
I'm a little late on this, but...
Firstly, with regard to your post script, I'm going to look at each point anyway since many of your points are nonsense, and that's very relevant. See below for that list. But as a general argument to your question to conform with your request:
Your problems are very personal and self-serving, or otherwise invalid. But every hardware producing games company has pro's and con's, if one set doesn't suit you, try another company. But most of us here find these particular 'problems' to be insignificant compared to the advantages a Nintendo System offers (largely 1st party games, and more recently control innovation). Ultimately, I am buying a system to have fun while playing games and Nintendo does a great job fulfilling that. That's why I support them.
"The next statement is true. The previous statement was false." ~ Stephen Colbert
3DS FC: 3308-4568-6063 (Olly)
3 years ago#64
1. wii games does not upscale
How would this be possible?
2. wii games incompatible with gamepad or pro controller
How would this also be possible?
3. does not come with basic AV cable out of the box
That's because it comes with an HDMI cable which almost everyone will use.
4. SD cards cannot store anything other than save games and maybe patches
Meh. Why use an SD card anyways instead of a Flash Drive?
5. cannot play DVD or bluray movie
Others might care, personally I don't. Not that important.
6. gamepad only 3 hour battery life forcing you to charge while playing which deterioates battery life
It's a big thing. Plus, you can just charge it everytime you're done. Although, marathons could be difficult with this.
7. region lock
Why is this that important?
8. lack of info eventhough it's a week before launch and people are finding out more and more problems
Maybe you're the one not paying attention to all the info give out.
Bad topic is bad.
I do Let's Plays. Currently, and close to done on Skyward Sword.
3 years ago#65
1. Don't care. I can't tell the difference anyway.
2. Don't care. I have a Classic Controller.
3. Don't care. I have an HDTV.
4. lol who cares
5. Not like I watch blu-rays anyway. And I can use my PC if I really want to watch a DVD.
6. Don't care. I don't play all day long.
7. Don't care. I don't import.
8. lol whatever
3 years ago#66
Because I use consoles to play games, not watch movies, store crap, etc. I have a two thousand dollar computer for all that..
3 years ago#67
No DVD playback? Haha... what ****ing millenium is Nintendo living in exactly?
Also, big lols at onboard storage on the Wii U. 32gb maximum? Holy Christ :D
"Graphics don't matter... so I'm buying the Wii U version of Assassin's Creed 3 so I get the best looking version." Actual Nintendolt quote.
3 years ago#68
I agree with the criticisms that the TC pointed out. The Wii U is simply too much of a flawed system to justify the hefty price tag that it comes wih.
I take it, then, that you don't own either a PS3 or 360, since they cost almost as much, and are much more flawed.
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
3 years ago#69
#6 is false.
3 years ago#70
Hahahaha, look at all the brainwashed drones defending region lock.
It doesn't matter the additional notes say opinions aren't trolling. The Notes are wrong and your opinion is trolling - GameFAQs moderation
|More topics from this board...|
|If you could FORCE nintendo to make a sequel to ANY nintendo game...||druskie||161||8/25 1:41AM|
|If Nintendo went back to early 90s Nintendo, they will be successful.||Second_Hokage||2||8/28 1:02AM|
|Who is the new Nintendo CEO?||Jedi454||59||8/24 2:48PM|
|I like how nintendo is so secretive||Mike_24_7||7||8/22 9:26PM|
|Is Nintendo worse than EA?||Arcvalons||386||8/24 7:25PM|