why are you letting nintendo get away with it?

#71BurgerTime79Posted 11/11/2012 4:04:41 PM
TC, we can quote your list and counterpoint it all we want. That's what discussion and debate is. What you call Nintendo not putting 100% in is simply you complaining and nitpicking things that aren't required. The only one I can see concern for is the 3 hour battery life. Everything else pretty much has a logical answer as to why they did it, but it's obvious you don't want to hear them. You just want to complain on your own accusations.

I can make my own list:
1. Only 2 colors?! And they're different systems?
2. It's too expensive (Even if it was $200 and came with NSMU included, I'd still add this one)
3. The controller looks hard to use.
4. They ripped Microsoft off with the Pro design

Do I agree with any of the things I listed? No. But I could claim them as complaints and ignore everyone else who tries to say different.
---
Gordon Ramsay, the Mr Resetti of cooking
#721shadetail1Posted 11/11/2012 4:08:40 PM
huyi posted...
some major rages from a few fanboys and fangirls here i think the OP forgot to put on his flamesuit, it's starting to get a bit toasty in here

*eyeroll*

Oh goodness, how dare people express different opinions than TC?
---
Religion is like spaghetti: either stiff and fragile, or wet and limp.
#73darkjedilinkPosted 11/11/2012 4:10:55 PM
Sakurafanboy posted...
hyruler461 posted...
None of those bother me at all. Even the DVD thing. I already got a DVD player/PS3/PC, if I want to watch one badly ill use one of them. I like the fact Nintendo is still trying to be a solely gaming device, whereas everything else is trying to do everything possible in the media world.

Nintendo is branching off actually. Nintendo TVii anyone?

The difference is Nintendo TVii doesn't attempt to replace anything in my home theater system, and then do a piss-poor job of it.
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
#74Lemmywinks13Posted 11/11/2012 4:16:24 PM
My god, why are people taking this post seriously? It's too stupid to even bother with.
#75failure_turtlePosted 11/11/2012 4:19:04 PM
You can't even rent movies anymore as basically all the rental places went bankrupt and I already own a PS3 and 360 to play my movies. If you don't own a DVD player currently or Blu Ray player then this issues doesn't matter as that likely also means you have no content to play.

It's not like RedBox is an extremely profitable company that rents movie or anything.

<_<
---
Not changing this signature until I feel like it.
#76MelkacPosted 11/11/2012 4:22:42 PM
"SD cards cannot store anything other than save games and maybe patches"

Huh?

"lack of info eventhough it's a week before launch and people are finding out more and more problems"

Huuuuuh???
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyhMT138BHo&feature=g-vrec
#77El_DustinoPosted 11/11/2012 4:30:51 PM
While some problems might not be that important, why the hell are SO many people in this topic defending region locking of all things? That does not benefit the consumer in ANY way! And just because most consoles do it is not an excuse at all.

Also, the 360 is not completely region locked. There are a lot of region free games on the system.
---
The two most beautiful words in any language: I forgive.
#78Mig_MejPosted 11/11/2012 4:31:25 PM
TC, I own an NES, SNES, GameCube, GBA, and Wii. I have supported Nintendo for a long time, but I am not letting them get away with this crap anymore. IMO, the Wii was a piece of garbage. Then Nintendo was hyping the new system saying it was gonna be for hardcore gamers, and instead we get more crap that is supposed to be innovative. So screw you Nintendo; you will never get another of my hard earned dollars again. The new Nintendo system will probably sell well and Nintendo doesn't care about a gamer like me, so I don't care about Nintendo anymore.

Gonna keep playing 360 till the new XBOX drops. Hey Wii U owners, tell me how you like the ports of the 360 games! :)
---
Worst E3 ever.
#79Ness0123456789Posted 11/11/2012 4:32:50 PM
Really the only valid criticism he has is the region lock. Those are bad, and people that support them are bad, and developers that support them are bad.

What I'm trying to say here is that region locking is bad, and it needs to go away.
---
Each person might see a rose with a different shade of red, but the fact that we can all agree on is beauty -- that is a miracle.
-Michea, FFXI
#80PsyrenCallPosted 11/11/2012 4:35:02 PM
1) Good, less ugly.
2) Explain to me how motion controlled games would work with the Gamepad.
3) It's 2012, almost 2013.
4) Good thing the Wii U supports non-proprietary hard drives.
5) Good, it means the Wii U is cheaper as Nintendo is not one to eat licensing fees.
6) Encourages having a life.
7) Standard practice for all of Nintendo's consoles, who cares? It's not like I can read anything other than English.
8) Surprises are fun.
---
In fearful day, in raging night, with strong hearts full, our souls ignite! When all seems lost in the War of Light, look to the stars, for hope burns bright!