Rate your excitement level

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Rate your excitement level

User Info: Mindwipe77

4 years ago#91
about 8/10

The only game i really want at launch is Super mario U. Other then that i may not even play the system that much until more games come out, but i'll just be happy to own the Wii-U on launch
Lightning's #1 Fan!!!
Waiting for Wii-U!

User Info: phineasfool

4 years ago#92
5/5 and seeing the countdown clock at work everyday isn't helping
"Take a dump on the face of common sense"
PSN - Phineasfool GT- Phineasfool

User Info: PeteyParker

4 years ago#93
I was probably at about a 7/10 last week but then I picked up the new Nintendo Power at the grocery store yesterday and after reading some of the articles in it, I'm at 8.5-9/10
"How can.. the Prime minister.. support a law.. that makes it illegal for people.. who....What I'm trying to say is.. Oasis rules!"

User Info: wingo84

4 years ago#94
Im gonna say 93... since thats how many posts there were when I clicked on it. Felt right

User Info: Emperor_mateus

4 years ago#95

Its great we are getting another Nintendo console but there isn't a game i really want to have yet.
..Gwaar... Haaaarr... Haaaaaa... Shoulda brought... more priests... Or some... babies... Dang...

User Info: DJ_Taco

4 years ago#96
DemonDog666 posted...
0 is my excitement level.

same here
I can Guide u if u feel blind. i just need u to be willing to journey into my ill mind- Hopsin

User Info: P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N

4 years ago#97

But I'm worried.

I missed my chance to preorder and I haven't saved enough money yet :<
Currently Playing: Shenmue2, NSMB2

User Info: CyhortI82

4 years ago#98
motorazrv3xxx posted...
Eh, 2/10. Of course, this will go up as soon as some actual good games are released (aka Smash 4).

Pretty much this. Not giving Nintendo any money until a price drop and a good game gets released.
TheTygerfire is the love of my life.
I believe in the Straight Edge Savior and the Mizziah I love DLC :)

User Info: tgoldberg

4 years ago#99

I'm looking forward to seeing the launch, but I'm not buying one myself (it's Xbox 360 for me this Christmas).
Your favorite game will always be underrated. Their favorite game will always be overrated.

User Info: freutty2

4 years ago#100
9.5 out of 10. This week is gonna be awesome! On Saturday, we watch Toonami till 3 am and watch the 2 last episodes of Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood. Then Sunday, wii U comes out. This is gonna be the best week of the year!
GE: Z:Tael 0193-8910-3838 Conduit 2 : 3138-6925-0692 Pokemon Black:3225-1688-5979
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Rate your excitement level

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived