So I preorderd off Gamestop.com.....

#1krillensPosted 11/11/2012 9:03:26 PM
Any idea when I will get it? I paid for 1 day shipping... will I get it Saturday? Monday? Or Tuesday?

I am guessing Tuesday :(
#2awesomephatmanPosted 11/11/2012 9:04:35 PM
I'd guess Tuesday.

Why would it be Saturday?
---
http://www.backloggery.com/tinyraptor
I was floating in a peaceful sea, rescued by a sinking ship
#3oOo_SOX_oOoPosted 11/11/2012 9:07:44 PM
awesomephatman posted...
I'd guess Tuesday.

Why would it be Saturday?

Wiis arrived early, like saturday to i remember.
---
New York Jets!!!
New York Mets!!!
#4UltimateWingPosted 11/11/2012 9:28:24 PM
I'm guessing Monday. Gamestop.com is already pre-authorizing credit cards as of now and they sometimes ship out items on Fridays for a Sunday release, which for 1-day shipping, it may arrive on Monday (depending on where it is shipped from).
---
"It's...it's a conspiracy!" - Sigma
#5Slipknot2430Posted 11/11/2012 9:37:31 PM
They use UPS which means NO Saturday or Sunday shipping. You will get it sometime on Monday. So basically just watch a bunch of Wii U unboxing's on youtube since you will get it a day after everyone else.
---
Warning! User name has nothing to do with the band!
Oregon Ducks 2012 Rose Bowl Champs!
#6hypermoePosted 11/11/2012 9:47:33 PM
UltimateWing posted...
I'm guessing Monday. Gamestop.com is already pre-authorizing credit cards as of now and they sometimes ship out items on Fridays for a Sunday release, which for 1-day shipping, it may arrive on Monday (depending on where it is shipped from).

Is this why i saw a charge on my credit card? i got scared last night when i checked how much money i had and saw about 300$+ gone. the thing is nothing on my bank website states gamestop took the money, and when i check gamestop website it still says open. I assume then that they are just preparing everything and once they actually ship it out ill finally see the charge and my order shown as closed/shipped.
---
I walk alone in the universe as the last of The Time Lords!
#7UltimateWingPosted 11/11/2012 9:54:04 PM
hypermoe posted...
UltimateWing posted...

Is this why i saw a charge on my credit card? i got scared last night when i checked how much money i had and saw about 300$+ gone. the thing is nothing on my bank website states gamestop took the money, and when i check gamestop website it still says open. I assume then that they are just preparing everything and once they actually ship it out ill finally see the charge and my order shown as closed/shipped.

You may see a charge listed in a day or so, but yeah, they are getting ready to prepare orders. I already have a pending charge from Gamestop.com, so it should go through sometime this week. This topic here has others going through the process.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/631516-wii-u/64591517
---
"It's...it's a conspiracy!" - Sigma
#8hypermoePosted 11/11/2012 9:56:20 PM
UltimateWing posted...
hypermoe posted...
UltimateWing posted...

You may see a charge listed in a day or so, but yeah, they are getting ready to prepare orders. I already have a pending charge from Gamestop.com, so it should go through sometime this week. This topic here has others going through the process.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/631516-wii-u/64591517

well im at least happy that i know im getting one. sadly though i dont have enough money for a game and i really wanted to get New Super Mario Bros, i guess NintendoLand will keep me busy for a week or two.
---
I walk alone in the universe as the last of The Time Lords!
#9krillens(Topic Creator)Posted 11/11/2012 9:57:29 PM
Ha... I was wondering how I managed to blow through so much money this weekend... thought I must have gotten way more drunk than I realized, then I saw the Wii U charge.. what a relief.
#10segamaster316Posted 11/11/2012 9:58:43 PM
hypermoe posted...
UltimateWing posted...

They aren't actually charging the card, that's why you don't see a transaction. They are checking to see if you have the funds available for when they do ship on Friday.
---
Who do you think you are, I am!