So I preorderd off Gamestop.com.....

#11hypermoePosted 11/11/2012 9:59:24 PM
segamaster316 posted...
hypermoe posted...
UltimateWing posted...
I'm guessing Monday. Gamestop.com is already pre-authorizing credit cards as of now and they sometimes ship out items on Fridays for a Sunday release, which for 1-day shipping, it may arrive on Monday (depending on where it is shipped from).

Is this why i saw a charge on my credit card? i got scared last night when i checked how much money i had and saw about 300$+ gone. the thing is nothing on my bank website states gamestop took the money, and when i check gamestop website it still says open. I assume then that they are just preparing everything and once they actually ship it out ill finally see the charge and my order shown as closed/shipped.

They aren't actually charging the card, that's why you don't see a transaction. They are checking to see if you have the funds available for when they do ship on Friday.

that would make sense.
---
I walk alone in the universe as the last of The Time Lords!
#12idrc82Posted 11/11/2012 10:15:19 PM
Doesnt their website say they dont deliver weekends? I preordered a pro controller from them. Normally dont preorder accessories but it was sold out at all my local retailers.
---
3ds fc: 0817-4077-5176. Vita/psn: xgamblorx
Wii u:
#13hypermoePosted 11/11/2012 10:21:38 PM
idrc82 posted...
Doesnt their website say they dont deliver weekends? I preordered a pro controller from them. Normally dont preorder accessories but it was sold out at all my local retailers.

i dont think they process/deliver the item out on weekends, i would think since they are giving it out on Friday they null that as its up to the deliver service once it out of their hands. Personally im in no hurry especially since i live in Hawaii i know shipping going to take awhile to get here and most pre-orders usually take half the week to send and have it here with me. Although this is the first time i preorder from their website as well as my first system, so im excited to see how this turns out. if it comes earlier than usually ill be more than happy.
---
I walk alone in the universe as the last of The Time Lords!