Wii U or Vita

#11phacesPosted 11/12/2012 8:03:26 AM
I've had a vita since day one and its an awesome piece of hardware. There's just a shortage of quality games. I also have the U pre ordered. It annoys me to see nintendrones bash the vita and Sony fanboys claim the U isn't next gen. The two aren't really comparable but you'll have to do more research on what games are coming to see what you want.
#12spicyitalian739Posted 11/12/2012 8:12:41 AM
phaces posted...
I've had a vita since day one and its an awesome piece of hardware. There's just a shortage of quality games. I also have the U pre ordered. It annoys me to see nintendrones bash the vita and Sony fanboys claim the U isn't next gen. The two aren't really comparable but you'll have to do more research on what games are coming to see what you want.

I'm a Nintendrone because I wasted over $350 on a system that hasn't gotten a single decent game in almost a freakin' year, besides a watered down Uncharted game? The Vita sucking is a FACT. The hardware itself is awesome, but you can't defend the software library. It's a total disaster. I keep having to say this, but if it weren't for Persona 4 Golden, I would have sold my Vita months ago, but really who is going to buy one?
---
President of the CloudStrife630 fan club! I live only to serve you, my liege!
#13knightimexPosted 11/12/2012 8:29:39 AM
my Vita would be awesome if it had games to play.

Sadly on the only games I care to play on it are old psp and ps1 games.
---
Knightime X was a cool guy until he was exposed to GameFAQS radiation. He'll never be the same again!
#14SuperShyGuy9000Posted 11/12/2012 8:30:42 AM
If possible keep both. Variety!
#15Baha05Posted 11/12/2012 8:31:13 AM
To really answer TC it's all about what games that are out now and will be released in the future appeal to you. If there are a lot more games for the Wii U you like then the Vita get the Wii U, if it's the opposite get the Vita.
---
"Not really just shows how stupid everyone in that universe is. I know instead of just snipping these terrorists lets risk an apocalypse durp"
#16b1gt0nePosted 11/12/2012 8:35:22 AM
Hmmmmm.......a pile of dog crap or a thick cut Kobe filet??
#17phacesPosted 11/12/2012 8:41:21 AM
spicyitalian739 posted...
phaces posted...

I'm a Nintendrone because I wasted over $350 on a system that hasn't gotten a single decent game in almost a freakin' year, besides a watered down Uncharted game? The Vita sucking is a FACT. The hardware itself is awesome, but you can't defend the software library. It's a total disaster. I keep having to say this, but if it weren't for Persona 4 Golden, I would have sold my Vita months ago, but really who is going to buy one?

When did I state you're a nintendrone? I wasnt even talking to you. You own one and you're entitled to your opinion. I don't have patience for the ppl who start the "flopics" in the psv section. I'm enjoying my vita fine, just wish Sony cared about it more than they bring on at the moment.
#18spicyitalian739Posted 11/12/2012 9:31:28 AM(edited)
phaces posted...
phaces posted...

When did I state you're a nintendrone? I wasnt even talking to you. You own one and you're entitled to your opinion. I don't have patience for the ppl who start the "flopics" in the psv section. I'm enjoying my vita fine, just wish Sony cared about it more than they bring on at the moment.

You did say that "Nintendrones bash the Vita." I definitely bash the hell out of the Vita, but only because it frustrates me that such a nice piece of technology has been so neglected by Sony. Seriously, you have to give Nintendo credit for how aggressive they were in adjusting their business model with the 3DS after a couple of months of lower than expected sales, whereas Sony act like the Vita's very existence is a burden and they don't even want to talk about it. I don't get it.
---
President of the CloudStrife630 fan club! I live only to serve you, my liege!
#19phacesPosted 11/12/2012 8:53:31 AM
phaces posted...
phaces posted...

You did say that "Nintendrones bash the Vita." I definitely bash the hell out of the Vita, but only because it frustrates me that such a nice piece of technology has been so neglected by Sony. Seriously, you have to give Nintendo credit for how aggressive they were in adjusting their business model with the 3DS after a couple of months of lower than expected sales, whereas Sony act like the Vita's very existance is a burden and they don't even want to talk about it. I don't get it.

I'm in the same situation. It is rather puzzling behavior but if it wasn't for RO and P4G, my vita would be gone as well. Nintendo did turn the 3DS around this year but Sony did the same with the PS3 in 2008. Everyone tends to forget early PS3 adopters got the short end of the deal for 2 years until Sony got it together.
#20Chocobo115Posted 11/12/2012 8:57:48 AM
b1gt0ne posted...
Hmmmmm.......a pile of dog crap or a thick cut Kobe filet??

It's kinda rude calling it dog crap. He might be interested in the Wii U too you know. So no need to call it stuff.