Wii U or Vita

#101P_A_N_D_A_M_A_NPosted 11/12/2012 6:22:29 PM(edited)
kjellboy posted...
Before Vita even was released, I believe Sony said something about Vita could be used in another way than just being a dedicated handheld gameconsole. As a second screen of sorts. PRetty much like Nintendo is doing with their GamePad. This was before the whole GamePad idea was known by the public.

Correct me if I am wrong please. But fanboys/girls are not allowed to correct me.

Sony with both the PSP and PSV.
Nintendo with the GBA, DS and 3DS.
---
Currently Playing: Shenmue2, NSMB2
http://youtu.be/X21mJh6j9i4
#102SagadegoPosted 11/12/2012 6:23:09 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
KirbyIsAwesome posted...
Prove it.

Same for the Wii U. The functions have never been done on a console before, just like a gimmicky rear touchpad has never been done on a portable before.

So I'm right and you're wrong, as usual.

What hundreds? Oh, you mean decade old PS1 games? Lmao. We're talking about current consoles, not 17 year old consoles. lrn2logic.

Not true, and you do the same thing for Sony. I haven't played the entire game (obviously), but for now NSMBU and SMW seem equal to me. Nintendo Land's games have quite a bit of depth actually and have more content than some Vita games you love so much. Scribblenauts is great and in no way limited. If you think it's limited, then you must think every game on your beloved Vita is limited. And ZombiU was pretty fun, but I only played for 5 minutes.

You prove it, there's 3 of you, if you were right you would have been able to find something between you but frankly I'm sick of wasting my time on you fanboys who believe Nintendo can do no wrong.

How are you right? You're source had the wrong date, officially announced is meaningless since it doesn't matter which one announced it first it matter which one was in development first and you are the one usually wrong so that's 3 wrongs on this point alone.

No we are talking about streaming games from a console. And frankly wiiU is insanely late to the party.

Yes true and no I don't, plenty of their games I recognize as crap playstation move heroes, resistence on vita, cod on vita, The Fight: Lights Out, mod nation racers wasn't very good though not quite pure crap ect. But with you anything Nintendo has backed in any way is great, it's pathetic.

So many specifics there not, you are avoiding specifics which means your are lying to fit your purposes. What is in depth, what is fun, how is it not limited. Seriously stop being a fanboy and look at the games.

so why do you post here loser. oh thats right, to troll! thats all you do and you're a fanboy yourself.
---
Why did Nintendo rip off digimon? demondog666
#103KirbyIsAwesomePosted 11/12/2012 6:25:40 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
KirbyIsAwesome posted...
Prove it.

Same for the Wii U. The functions have never been done on a console before, just like a gimmicky rear touchpad has never been done on a portable before.

So I'm right and you're wrong, as usual.

What hundreds? Oh, you mean decade old PS1 games? Lmao. We're talking about current consoles, not 17 year old consoles. lrn2logic.

Not true, and you do the same thing for Sony. I haven't played the entire game (obviously), but for now NSMBU and SMW seem equal to me. Nintendo Land's games have quite a bit of depth actually and have more content than some Vita games you love so much. Scribblenauts is great and in no way limited. If you think it's limited, then you must think every game on your beloved Vita is limited. And ZombiU was pretty fun, but I only played for 5 minutes.

You prove it, there's 3 of you, if you were right you would have been able to find something between you but frankly I'm sick of wasting my time on you fanboys who believe Nintendo can do no wrong.

How are you right? You're source had the wrong date, officially announced is meaningless since it doesn't matter which one announced it first it matter which one was in development first and you are the one usually wrong so that's 3 wrongs on this point alone.

No we are talking about streaming games from a console. And frankly wiiU is insanely late to the party.

Yes true and no I don't, plenty of their games I recognize as crap playstation move heroes, resistence on vita, cod on vita, The Fight: Lights Out, mod nation racers wasn't very good though not quite pure crap ect. But with you anything Nintendo has backed in any way is great, it's pathetic.

So many specifics there not, you are avoiding specifics which means your are lying to fit your purposes. What is in depth, what is fun, how is it not limited. Seriously stop being a fanboy and look at the games.

I asked first!

It wasn't the wrong date, it was published 3 days ago. AC AE was announced June 5th. Here's another article, because I love you so much:

http://www.joystiq.com/2012/11/09/sly-cooper-thieves-in-time-nabs-ps3-loot-with-vita-augmented-re/

No, you were talking about that, because you changed the subject. You're doing it again right now in fact!

Prove it. I don't blindly praise Nintendo. Find some examples, then we'll talk. I love how you know so much about me. And yeah, you always blindly defend the Vita and Sony's stupid decisions. You tried to justify the memory cards! I've never seen you say something negative about Sony, and you're always so defensive when it comes to them.

I can't even understand your first sentence. Calm down, and think before you slam the keyboard. That's just completely incoherent.

What's in-depth about Nintendo Land? What does that even mean?

As for ZombiU, the controls were tight, responsive, the game actually feels like a survival-horror game rather than a bland FPS, it was fun because combat was satisfying, it was intense trying to defend yourself from huge hordes of zombies, and overall I had fun with the game.

How is Scribblenauts limited? You can create anything with the game's massive vocabulary and Object Editor where you can make anything possible. The game also has tons of story levels and a big connected world. How is that limited? Oh wait, it's not.

I looked at the games, I played the games, and I'm not a fanboy. Open your eyes, child. Liking something you hate does not make me a fanboy.

Now will you get with the proof?
---
DemonDog: "I'm not a fanboy"
"I insult Nintendo for making crappy consoles and whoring out mario, and praise sony systems and games"
#104DemonDog666Posted 11/12/2012 7:26:10 PM
KirbyIsAwesome posted...
I asked first!

It wasn't the wrong date, it was published 3 days ago. AC AE was announced June 5th. Here's another article, because I love you so much:

http://www.joystiq.com/2012/11/09/sly-cooper-thieves-in-time-nabs-ps3-loot-with-vita-augmented-re/

No, you were talking about that, because you changed the subject. You're doing it again right now in fact!

Prove it. I don't blindly praise Nintendo. Find some examples, then we'll talk. I love how you know so much about me. And yeah, you always blindly defend the Vita and Sony's stupid decisions. You tried to justify the memory cards! I've never seen you say something negative about Sony, and you're always so defensive when it comes to them.

I can't even understand your first sentence. Calm down, and think before you slam the keyboard. That's just completely incoherent.

What's in-depth about Nintendo Land? What does that even mean?

As for ZombiU, the controls were tight, responsive, the game actually feels like a survival-horror game rather than a bland FPS, it was fun because combat was satisfying, it was intense trying to defend yourself from huge hordes of zombies, and overall I had fun with the game.

How is Scribblenauts limited? You can create anything with the game's massive vocabulary and Object Editor where you can make anything possible. The game also has tons of story levels and a big connected world. How is that limited? Oh wait, it's not.

I looked at the games, I played the games, and I'm not a fanboy. Open your eyes, child. Liking something you hate does not make me a fanboy.

Now will you get with the proof?

Wrong again, looked back in the thread, I'm the one who told the other guy to look it up first.

No that's just a new trailer, the vita AR thing was first published on Aug 15

http://www.vg247.com/2012/08/15/sly-cooper-thieves-in-time-cross-play-features-allows-vita-to-be-used-as-x-ray-goggles/

ie you were wrong and double wrong now for pretending you weren't after me pointing out you were.

You're the one who changed the subject just now, streaming consoles to a tablet/handheld is not something Nintendo came up with so no it's not their innovation stop pretending it is.

Um examples of you blindly praising Nintendo... done? There are examples in the quote I'm posting this in response to ffs. Not my fault you are blind, I've said plenty bad about Sony, you actually never do say anything about about Nintendo. And as for the memory cards what do you want them to open the door for pirates? Oh but the Nintendo method of losing all the digital games you bought because it's tied to the system is so much better according to you. You're the defensive one, you think they can't do any wrong and attack anyone who points out their faults (ie me) calling them Sony fanboys.

It was scarscm followed by not which I should have known one such as your self wouldn't understand. You said it was in-depth but since you failed to list any specifics it's obviously bs.

Things you said about zombie U excluding how you felt.

"the controls were tight, responsive... trying to defend yourself from huge hordes of zombies"

Now from what you describe about the game, can you determine what game it is, I can't, is it Dead nation, Dead rising, zombie apocalypse?

Yeah it is, gameplay wise, you can make anything pop up, so that's what 200 ways to get up high or past something which is the games main puzzle... the gameplay and the world is limited but not the vocab so it must be a good game lol (sarcasm btw)

You obviously haven't looked at the games, and there's plenty of proof in this thread there's plenty in your last post. I bet if I asked you point blank to tell me everything bad about Nintendo's consoles and current games you wouldn't have anything worthwhile to say.
#105NettoSaitoPosted 11/12/2012 7:36:24 PM
Well.......... Ok so neither one of them has a large library of games yet, and it'll most likely be that way for awhile, but I say to go with the console over the handheld. I love my Vita and all, but I think you'll regret not getting a Wii U. Especially when it becomes so hard to find, yet the Vita can be found anywhere.
---
3DS FC - [1203-9218-7780] | XBL - [NettoSaito] | PSN - [NettoSaito] Please PM me with your FC!
My Backloggery Game List - http://www.backloggery.com/NettoSaito
#106MelkacPosted 11/12/2012 9:13:32 PM
Mindwipe77 posted...
why is vita constantly compared to the wii-u? and i own a vita and its a great handheld system to have if you have the cash to spare.

So it's useless?
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyhMT138BHo&feature=g-vrec
#107kdognumba1Posted 11/12/2012 9:22:01 PM
Chocobo115 posted...
write a list of games you want to play on each console.
compare lists.
The one with the most interesting list wins?

This /topic
---
Watch me stream games live @ http://www.twitch.tv/kdognumba1
3DS: 1676-3698-5986 PSN: jotaroxtreme XBL: kdog254 Steam: kdognumba1
#108GigantLuffyPosted 11/12/2012 9:36:09 PM
kdognumba1 posted...
Chocobo115 posted...
write a list of games you want to play on each console.
compare lists.
The one with the most interesting list wins?

This /topic

Lacks Kirby vs demondog
---
"STRANGE ISN'T IT" - Sonikku za Hejjihoggu
Currently Playing: KH3D & Princess Code
#109ZodrynPosted 11/12/2012 9:47:39 PM
I would say get whatever you think you will get more use and fun out of. I personally don't care about Sony exclusives, but I love Zelda, Mario, and Metroid, so my choice is clear. Also, if you were starting without any game systems, Vita + PS3 = $250 + $200 = $450 at least vs $300 or $350 for the Wii U.
---
Negatory morning glory
#110DemonDog666Posted 11/12/2012 11:15:40 PM
Zodryn posted...
I would say get whatever you think you will get more use and fun out of. I personally don't care about Sony exclusives, but I love Zelda, Mario, and Metroid, so my choice is clear. Also, if you were starting without any game systems, Vita + PS3 = $250 + $200 = $450 at least vs $300 or $350 for the Wii U.

Two systems are more then one you don't say lol, and maybe you should look at the actual games being released other then just making your choice on brand name.