---
"Let's get comfortable in these nice comfy chairs."
Official electric boogaloo mint scoop with a cherry on top of the IDF
#122phacesPosted 11/13/2012 6:28:22 AM
Chocobo115 posted...
mcsmellington posted...
AXKSION posted...
mcsmellington posted...
The library is extremely lacking, which is a shame as the console itself is amazing.

Agreed on both points.

No good JRPGs (especially turn based)
No Final Fantasy (NOT XIII SERIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
No Tales
No Monster Hunter
No D Souls Portable
No Baldur's Gate Portable
No Champions of Norrath Portable
No Deus Ex Portable
No Fallout Portable
No Legacy of Kain Portable
No Knights of the Old Republic Portable
No Mass Effect Portable

So, I mean, why would I want a Vita? The system itself looks cool, but for years to come I will stick with my 3DS and Wii U.

Well now you've gone and ruined the moment. Do you only play RPG's and games with heavy RPG influence? That's all I ever seem to see you mention when you talk about games you want.

The Vita has a small library, but does have some good games. AC: L is my current game and I'm loving it.

Currently playing Persona 2, got Persona 3 waiting and Persona 4 Golden is out next year.
Shame there's no jRPGs on the Vita :/

Persona 4 Golden is out next week. Unless you're UK/AU. Then I feel even worse for you.
#123darkjedilinkPosted 11/13/2012 6:30:14 AM
kjellboy posted...
AXKSION posted...
Vita has no games, so not that.

Saying that is like saying there's no cars on Earth. Oh wait...

No, saying that is like saying there's no cars in the Village of Osceola, Wisconsin. Sure, they're there, but not many, especially considering how old it is.
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
#124omescythePosted 11/13/2012 8:32:16 AM
remember the 3ds. it too had no games untill it got its enhanced port of zelda and price drop. ports of games do count to those who have not play the orginal. they way some of you act is as if you play every game in existance. getting any system come down to what satisfies the types of games you want. vita or wii u or god forbid both.
#125DemonDog666Posted 11/13/2012 3:37:27 PM
AXKSION posted...
mcsmellington posted...
The library is extremely lacking, which is a shame as the console itself is amazing.

Agreed on both points.

No good JRPGs (especially turn based)
No Final Fantasy (NOT XIII SERIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
No Tales
No Monster Hunter
No D Souls Portable
No Baldur's Gate Portable
No Champions of Norrath Portable
No Deus Ex Portable
No Fallout Portable
No Legacy of Kain Portable
No Knights of the Old Republic Portable
No Mass Effect Portable

So, I mean, why would I want a Vita? The system itself looks cool, but for years to come I will stick with my 3DS and Wii U.

WiiU doesn't have any of those either, and the only one it's getting is monster hunter but that's just a wii port.