Wii U or Vita

#21TrueBlue91Posted 11/12/2012 9:03:52 AM
Chocobo115 posted...
b1gt0ne posted...
Hmmmmm.......a pile of dog crap or a thick cut Kobe filet??

It's kinda rude calling it dog crap. He might be interested in the Wii U too you know. So no need to call it stuff.

This XD

And Vita isn't quite a 'thick cut Kobe fillet'
---
Pour grammer annoy's me
#22TrueBlue91Posted 11/12/2012 9:10:47 AM
spicyitalian739 posted...
phaces posted...
phaces posted...
I've had a vita since day one and its an awesome piece of hardware. There's just a shortage of quality games. I also have the U pre ordered. It annoys me to see nintendrones bash the vita and Sony fanboys claim the U isn't next gen. The two aren't really comparable but you'll have to do more research on what games are coming to see what you want.

I'm a Nintendrone because I wasted over $350 on a system that hasn't gotten a single decent game in almost a freakin' year, besides a watered down Uncharted game? The Vita sucking is a FACT. The hardware itself is awesome, but you can't defend the software library. It's a total disaster. I keep having to say this, but if it weren't for Persona 4 Golden, I would have sold my Vita months ago, but really who is going to buy one?

When did I state you're a nintendrone? I wasnt even talking to you. You own one and you're entitled to your opinion. I don't have patience for the ppl who start the "flopics" in the psv section. I'm enjoying my vita fine, just wish Sony cared about it more than they bring on at the moment.

You did say that "Nintendrones bash the Vita." I definitely bash the hell out of the Vita, but only because it frustrates me that such a nice piece of technology has been so neglected by Sony. Seriously, you have to give Nintendo credit for how aggressive they were in adjusting their business model with the 3DS after a couple of months of lower than expected sales, whereas Sony act like the Vita's very existance is a burden and they don't even want to talk about it. I don't get it.

Yeah, and there are people who criticize the WiiU based on 'FACT'.

The low screen resolution is a fact. Region locking is a fact. The overabundance of ports is fact. The almost current-gen visuals are a fact, for the time being, just like Vita's library is bad for the time being.

P.S. It's 'existence', not 'existance'.
---
Pour grammer annoy's me
#23Dark_AbaddonPosted 11/12/2012 9:33:39 AM
RyanM_bas_basic posted...
simple question, do i sell my wii u preorder and get a vita? or keep it, and play mario?

Vita is confirmed for a price cut next year, so I would go with the Wii U
---
Me: my posts, now with 100% more signature
Hades: I liked it better when your posts had 100% less signature...
#24spicyitalian739Posted 11/12/2012 9:46:53 AM(edited)
TrueBlue91 posted...
phaces posted...
phaces posted...
I've had a vita since day one and its an awesome piece of hardware. There's just a shortage of quality games. I also have the U pre ordered. It annoys me to see nintendrones bash the vita and Sony fanboys claim the U isn't next gen. The two aren't really comparable but you'll have to do more research on what games are coming to see what you want.

I'm a Nintendrone because I wasted over $350 on a system that hasn't gotten a single decent game in almost a freakin' year, besides a watered down Uncharted game? The Vita sucking is a FACT. The hardware itself is awesome, but you can't defend the software library. It's a total disaster. I keep having to say this, but if it weren't for Persona 4 Golden, I would have sold my Vita months ago, but really who is going to buy one?

When did I state you're a nintendrone? I wasnt even talking to you. You own one and you're entitled to your opinion. I don't have patience for the ppl who start the "flopics" in the psv section. I'm enjoying my vita fine, just wish Sony cared about it more than they bring on at the moment.

You did say that "Nintendrones bash the Vita." I definitely bash the hell out of the Vita, but only because it frustrates me that such a nice piece of technology has been so neglected by Sony. Seriously, you have to give Nintendo credit for how aggressive they were in adjusting their business model with the 3DS after a couple of months of lower than expected sales, whereas Sony act like the Vita's very existance is a burden and they don't even want to talk about it. I don't get it.

The low screen resolution is a fact. Region locking is a fact. The overabundance of ports is fact. The almost current-gen visuals are a fact, for the time being, just like Vita's library is bad for the time being.

P.S. It's 'existence', not 'existance'.

Then don't freaking buy one if you don't want it! I have a right to complain about the Vita because I bought one, and if the Wii U doesn't live up to expectations--then I'll complain about that too.

What you're doing though, is nitpicking.

1) The screen looks great. The pixel density is fine since it's a smaller screen. Forgot about numbers, just go look at one for yourself.

2) Region locking really only affects "weeaboos" who can read Japanese. Yeah, there's more of you manga weirdos on the internet than in real life, so you hear a lot about region locking on here, but I've never once heard somebody discuss it in the real world. Besides, blame your government and central bank for absolutely blasting the value of the Dollar with quantitative easing, causing the Yen to rise to a level where Japanese companies can't make money without price fixing for each region. That's Ben Bernanke and Obama's fault, not Nintendo's.

3) There's only like 5 ports out of some 23 launch titles. Do you know what "port" even means? Assassin's Creed III, COD BlOps II, Epic Mickey II, et al., are NOT ports.

4) The visuals have no bearing on the quality of games on the system, as evidenced by some of the great indie games that have exploded onto the scene over the past several years. The quality of games is not influenced by the mathematical processing power of the hardware, but by the creative flourishes of the individual developers creating the games.

5) I would like to thank you for pointing out my one typo in all of my posts that I've made this week. The problem has been addressed.
---
President of the CloudStrife630 fan club! I live only to serve you, my liege!
#25silenthill4vidPosted 11/12/2012 9:52:46 AM
vita is a great handheld, so i dunno.....maybe u should.
---
splinter cell: blacklist......the latest game series turned generic shooter.
#26spicyitalian739Posted 11/12/2012 9:54:25 AM
TrueBlue91 posted...

I almost forgot to give you a heads up that the period goes INSIDE the quotation marks, and you only use single quotations when it's a quotation inside of a larger quotation.

"Yeah, and there are people who criticize the WiiU based on 'FACT.'" -- This is correct.
---
President of the CloudStrife630 fan club! I live only to serve you, my liege!
#27TrueBlue91Posted 11/12/2012 10:00:07 AM

Then don't freaking buy one if you don't want it! I have a right to complain about the Vita because I bought one, and if the Wii U doesn't live up to expectations--then I'll complain about that too.

You have that right, yes, and people have the right to complain about WiiU facts that happen to annoy them.

1) The screen looks great. The pixel density is fine since it's a smaller screen. Forgot about numbers, just go look at one for yourself.
I have seen it. The relatively low resolution is notable, but doesn't bother me too much. And anyway, I wasn't saying these particular examples bothered me (this applies to all of the below)

2) Region locking really only affects "weeaboos" who can read Japanese.
No, it's for people who have to spend a LOT of money on games (upwards of $80 in many cases), but don't want to. UK gamers, for example. And, I may be wrong, but I'm pretty sure if you're from the UK you don't need to learn Japanese to import from USA.

3) There's only like 5 ports out of some 23 launch titles. Do you know what "port" even means? Assassin's Creed III, COD BlOps II, Epic Mickey II, et al., are NOT ports.
But if the other games don't interest someone, why would they pay so much money to play slightly enhanced (not even this in some cases) versions of games they already have or can get cheaply?

4) The visuals have no bearing on the quality of games on the system, as evidenced by some of the great indie games that have exploded onto the scene over the past several years. The quality of games is not influenced by the mathematical processing power of the hardware, but by the creative flourishes of the individual developers creating the games.
Power's still important, and WiiU hasn't yet proven it's much stronger than current gen consoles. It might do given time, just like Vita's library could improve lots over time.

5) I would like to thank you for pointing out my one typo in all of my posts that I've made this week. The problem has been addressed.

No prob. (My sig...)
---
Pour grammer annoy's me
#28TrueBlue91Posted 11/12/2012 10:04:34 AM

I almost forgot to give you a heads up that the period goes INSIDE the quotation marks, and you only use single quotations when it's a quotation inside of a larger quotation.

"Yeah, and there are people who criticize the WiiU based on 'FACT.'" -- This is correct.

Fair enough.
---
Pour grammer annoy's me
#29TrueBlue91Posted 11/12/2012 10:05:45 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#30gumbyxcore99Posted 11/12/2012 10:25:11 AM
persona 4 is my gangster