Wii U or Vita

#31Sami1000Posted 11/12/2012 9:53:15 AM
I wouldn't sell it at this point. Not when the Persona 4 golden is so near. After you have played one of the best rpg games ever made you can buy warriors lair and/or Soul sacrifice which is looking like system seller.

I wouldn't cancel wii u pre order because the system and games its getting seems really good. If you have zero interest for the games i mentioned then you would be better to sell the vita and use those moneys to something you actually enjoy.
#32darkjedilinkPosted 11/12/2012 9:56:06 AM
Why would anyone want a Vita?
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
#33TottentanzPosted 11/12/2012 9:59:38 AM
darkjedilink posted...

Pristine in box, it might be a collectible one day. Of course there is probably a few million sitting in warehouses with one man by the phone waiting for a call, any call.

My advice Sony, that "fire" that happened in the UK that burnt down one of your warehouses where you probably got an insurance pay out for the lost merchandise and building, those boxes the Vitas are packed in are likely flammable too.
#34spicyitalian739Posted 11/12/2012 9:59:52 AM
darkjedilink posted...

Persona 4 Golden, obviously. Too bad it's the only reason. I'll probably sink 250 hours into that game, so it will put my total Vita play time since launch at about 260 hours.
---
President of the CloudStrife630 fan club! I live only to serve you, my liege!
#35darkjedilinkPosted 11/12/2012 10:01:00 AM
spicyitalian739 posted...
darkjedilink posted...

Persona 4 Golden, obviously. Too bad it's the only reason. I'll probably sink 250 hours into that game, so it will put my total Vita play time since launch at about 260 hours.

I'll wait for the inevitable remake on something else.
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
#36kjellboyPosted 11/12/2012 10:03:21 AM
kyomagi posted...
RyanM_bas_basic posted...
simple question, do i sell my wii u preorder and get a vita? or keep it, and play mario?

tough choice.

Let me ask you this, would you buy a rotting apple (vita) or a fresh picked sweet apple(wii U)

You are a Sony hater, aren't you?

As suggested, write a list, and the list with most games that interest you wins. If equal, then check the features. The one with the most features that interest you the most, choose that system. If equal, the I can't suggest any more ways to choose what to keep, or sell.
---
(Steam: lordkjellboy)(PSN: KingKjellboy)(Xfire: kjellboy)(Gamertag: Lord Kjellboy)
#37spicyitalian739Posted 11/12/2012 10:03:34 AM
darkjedilink posted...
spicyitalian739 posted...
darkjedilink posted...

I'll wait for the inevitable remake on something else.

That's probably not going to happen. Atlus is working on P5 and SMTIV at the moment, among other things. They're not some mega-sweatshop developer like Square-Enix that can have hundreds or thousands of people work on a game, and then pay an outside developer to port it for them. They may publish a lot of games, but the core of Atlus is very focused and detail-oriented.
---
#38TrueBlue91Posted 11/12/2012 10:19:28 AM
darkjedilink posted...

It's subject to opinion/preference. You could say the same about WiiU.
---
Pour grammer annoy's me
#39Mindwipe77Posted 11/12/2012 10:21:02 AM
kinda dumb to buy the vita for only 1 game, noone to blame but yourselves really
---
Lightning's #1 Fan!!!
Waiting for Wii-U!
#40spicyitalian739Posted 11/12/2012 10:25:23 AM
Mindwipe77 posted...
kinda dumb to buy the vita for only 1 game, noone to blame but yourselves really

Obviously you've never discovered the awesomeness that is a Shin Megami Tensei game.
---