Wii U or Vita

#61SuperShyGuy9000Posted 11/12/2012 12:33:21 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
darkjedilink posted...
The funny thing is, I bet you said this with a straight face.

Outside of Persona 4 (a port), what does the Vita have that's good?

Out

Assassin's Creed III: Liberation
BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend
Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention
Dokuro
Dynasty Warriors Next
Escape Plan
Hot Shots Golf
Gravity Rush
Jet Set Radio
LittleBigPlanet PS Vita
Lumines
Metal Gear Solid HD Collection
Mortal Kombat
MotorStorm: RC
Need for Speed: Most Wanted
Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus
Ragnarok Odyssey
Retro City Rampage
Sound Shapes
Street Fighter X Tekken
Super Monkey Ball: Banana Splitz
Super Stardust Delta
Tales from Space: Mutant Blobs Attack
Little King Sequel
Touch My Katamari
Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
Uncharted: Golden Abyss
Unit 13
Wipeout 2048
Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward

Annouced

Atelier Totori Plus: The Adventurer of Arland
BioShock
Dragon's Crown
God Eater 2
Guacamelee!
Killzone: Mercenary
Malicious
Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus 2
Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee HD
Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath HD
Persona 4: Golden
Phantasy Star Online 2
PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
Rainbow Moon
Ratchet & Clank QForce
Shin Megami Tensei
Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time
Soul Sacrifice
New The Legend of Heros
Tearaway
Warrior's Lair
Ys IV
Zone of the Enders HD Collection

As well as the majority of good psp and psone games.

What does wiiU have?

So when asked "what's good on Vita" you list what looks like the entire Vita library. Which includes various enhanced ports.

Being relatively new here I see you bash Nintendo a lot, and if someone were to do what you just did and list the entire Wii-U launch window which also has a lot of enhanced ports you'd probably be dismissive of them all as mere ports
#62DemonDog666Posted 11/12/2012 2:44:16 PM(edited)
KirbyIsAwesome posted...
So you don't hate Nintendo consoles and games, but you hate Nintendo consoles and games? Alright? And you're not interested in the Wii U and hate it despite not knowing absolutely anything about it?

So to recap: You're just a Nintendo hater here on the Wii U board to troll?

I don't hate n64, snes, nes, gamecube ect. in fact I like them and I only hate their shovelware games (which if you are a gamer you don't like either), ie I hate some of their games and a few of their consoles, it just happens to be more of the recent ones because right now is when they are coming out with crap or just rehashes that I don't feel the need to play again and if I did I'd probably dust off my n64 or buy a gamecube or gameboy advance instead of a wii or DS or 3DS or wiiU. And for the record I know plenty about the wiiU, gimmicky, under powered, pointless tablet control that drives up the price, doesn't play dvds or blu rays. Online and OS and such are yet to be seen and the games for now are just ports of games I can already play.

Where you are praising Nintendo just because its Nintendo and ignoring their decline in quality.

darkjedilink posted...
Not true by a long shot. Hell the first half of the stuff out now is all ports or remakes. Of the remaining stuff on the list, a full two-thirds are ports or remakes, and of what's in it, only a handful are already out.

The Wii U will launch with more exclusives than the Vita has at this point.

Learn to count, 17 out of 30 of the stuff that are out are exclusives.

SuperShyGuy9000 posted...
So when asked "what's good on Vita" you list what looks like the entire Vita library. Which includes various enhanced ports.

Being relatively new here I see you bash Nintendo a lot, and if someone were to do what you just did and list the entire Wii-U launch window which also has a lot of enhanced ports you'd probably be dismissive of them all as mere ports

Not even close to it's entire library it has 65 games released and I only listed 30.

I'm dismissive of them because I own a ps3 and have already played the ones I want to, as I'm sure most who own a 360 or ps3 have and the fact they'll cost more on wiiU so you're better off just getting them for ps3 or 360, and unlike vita they aren't portable either also I only listed games that the wiiU isn't getting due to the nature of this thread. Also with Vita ps3/vita multiplats are protable on vita (and cheaper, and cross buy) which the wiiU doesn't offer, it's the same thing as ps3/360 in the same place only costs more and has annoying gimmicks.

Also I even said if he doesn't own a ps3 or 360 wiiU would be a better choice then vita.
#63SagadegoPosted 11/12/2012 2:42:58 PM
DemonDog666 posted...

I don't hate n64, snes, nes, gamecube ect. in fact I like them and I only hate their shovelware games (which if you are a gamer you don't like either), ie I hate some of their games and a few of their consoles, it just happens to be more of the recent ones because right now is when they are coming out with crap or just rehashes that I don't feel the need to play again and if I did I'd probably dust off my n64 or buy a gamecube or gameboy advance instead of a wii or DS or 3DS or wiiU.

Where you are praising Nintendo just because its Nintendo and ignoring their decline in quality.

so is sony.they have been in a decline too.
---
Why did Nintendo rip off digimon? demondog666
#64DemonDog666Posted 11/12/2012 2:45:28 PM
Sagadego posted...

Financially yes, but their games are better then ever, same with their systems, I know you care more about sales so why don't you take up paper clips they sell alot more then even wii.
#65darkjedilinkPosted 11/12/2012 3:00:39 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
Sagadego posted...

Financially yes, but their games are better then ever, same with their systems, I know you care more about sales so why don't you take up paper clips they sell alot more then even wii.

You mean their interactive movies are less interactive than ever, and their systems are now more expensive with less features than at launch, while being the most expensive available of their generation.
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
#66KirbyIsAwesomePosted 11/12/2012 3:13:06 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
KirbyIsAwesome posted...
So you don't hate Nintendo consoles and games, but you hate Nintendo consoles and games? Alright? And you're not interested in the Wii U and hate it despite not knowing absolutely anything about it?

So to recap: You're just a Nintendo hater here on the Wii U board to troll?

I don't hate n64, snes, nes, gamecube ect. in fact I like them and I only hate their shovelware games (which if you are a gamer you don't like either), ie I hate some of their games and a few of their consoles, it just happens to be more of the recent ones because right now is when they are coming out with crap or just rehashes that I don't feel the need to play again and if I did I'd probably dust off my n64 or buy a gamecube or gameboy advance instead of a wii or DS or 3DS or wiiU. And for the record I know plenty about the wiiU, gimmicky, under powered, pointless tablet control that drives up the price, doesn't play dvds or blu rays. Online and OS and such are yet to be seen and the games for now are just ports of games I can already play.

Lol, you don't know anything about the Wii U. Gimmicky? How so? Underpowered? Since when is 3x the PS3 underpowered? Pointless tablet control? That provides more innovation than the entirety of the Vita and its non-gimmicky backtouch? Doesn't play DVDs or Blu-Rays? If it did you'd complain that it "drove the price up". We saw a whole crapton of the online last week. About an hour of it. Where have you been? Oh yeah, trolling this board. Also, you can't play any of these:

New Super Mario Bros. U
Pikmin 3
Nintendo Land
Rayman Legends
The Wonderful 101
ZombiU
Scribblenauts Unlimited
Lego City Undercover
Game & Wario
Cloudberry Kingdom
Toki Tori 2
Nano Assault Neo
Bayonetta 2
Dragon Quest X
Mighty Switch Force! HD
Mutant Mudds Deluxe
Monster Hunter Tri Ultimate
Chasing Aurora
Little Inferno
Two Brothers
Tengami
The 1001 Spikes

Yep. Good luck playing those on your PS3 or Vita.

Also, of course I'm praising Nintendo on a Nintendo board. I praise Sony too though, but you probably don't notice it and mistake it for your own blind praise for Sony. Lastly, Sony is having a decline in quality as well. Case in point: The Vita.
---
DemonDog: "I'm not a fanboy"
"I insult Nintendo for making crappy consoles and whoring out mario, and praise sony systems and games"
#67TrueBlue91Posted 11/12/2012 3:16:23 PM
KirbyIsAwesome posted...
Gimmicky?
Well, it is, but that's not necessarily a bad thing.
Underpowered? Since when is 3x the PS3 underpowered?

What the - where's this coming from?
---
Pour grammer annoy's me
#68darkjedilinkPosted 11/12/2012 3:18:18 PM
DemonDog666 posted...

If you count remakes.
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
#69DemonDog666Posted 11/12/2012 3:48:06 PM(edited)
KirbyIsAwesome posted...
Lol, you don't know anything about the Wii U. Gimmicky? How so? Underpowered? Since when is 3x the PS3 underpowered? Pointless tablet control? That provides more innovation than the entirety of the Vita and its non-gimmicky backtouch? Doesn't play DVDs or Blu-Rays? If it did you'd complain that it "drove the price up". We saw a whole crapton of the online last week. About an hour of it. Where have you been? Oh yeah, trolling this board. Also, you can't play any of these:

New Super Mario Bros. U
Pikmin 3
Nintendo Land
Rayman Legends
The Wonderful 101
ZombiU
Scribblenauts Unlimited
Lego City Undercover
Game & Wario
Cloudberry Kingdom
Toki Tori 2
Nano Assault Neo
Bayonetta 2
Dragon Quest X
Mighty Switch Force! HD
Mutant Mudds Deluxe
Monster Hunter Tri Ultimate
Chasing Aurora
Little Inferno
Two Brothers
Tengami
The 1001 Spikes

Yep. Good luck playing those on your PS3 or Vita.

Also, of course I'm praising Nintendo on a Nintendo board. I praise Sony too though, but you probably don't notice it and mistake it for your own blind praise for Sony. Lastly, Sony is having a decline in quality as well. Case in point: The Vita.

One source for 3x as power some reports suggest it's cpu isn't even as powerful. Second ps3 is 2x as strong as 360 and as far as games go they are considered about the same, so 3x for a next gen console compared to a last gen one is underpowered. What innovation? They copied a tablet and put it in their console, nobody even though of back touch before, back touch is easily more innovative. Actually it'd probably drive down price since blu ray player is probably cheaper then developing their own format.

I wouldn't want to play the vast majority of those period. Like If I got for free I wouldn't play it, they just aren't good games. There are a few okay ones but yeah Batman AC is better then everything there. Oh also

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloudberry_Kingdom

Release date(s) Wii U[1]
TBA November 2012
PC, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3
TBA

The 1001 Spikes is also on 360, wouldn't be surprised if it ended up on ps3.

Praising anything blindly is stupid doesn't matter where you are.

darkjedilink posted...
DemonDog666 posted...

If you count remakes.

Nope, just exclusives, you obviously have no knowledge of vita games, you are probably counting sequels and exclusive spin offs as ports to make it look bad.
#70Starwars4JPosted 11/12/2012 3:49:13 PM
Well the Wii U will be relatively hard to find while the Vita...well stores can't get rid of them. Seems pretty clear to me.
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade