Wii U or Vita

#71DemonDog666Posted 11/12/2012 2:55:34 PM
Starwars4J posted...
Well the Wii U will be relatively hard to find while the Vita...well stores can't get rid of them. Seems pretty clear to me.

Yep don't waste your time looking for something that stupid sheep fell for get the good one.
#72darkjedilinkPosted 11/12/2012 2:57:22 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
KirbyIsAwesome posted...
Lol, you don't know anything about the Wii U. Gimmicky? How so? Underpowered? Since when is 3x the PS3 underpowered? Pointless tablet control? That provides more innovation than the entirety of the Vita and its non-gimmicky backtouch? Doesn't play DVDs or Blu-Rays? If it did you'd complain that it "drove the price up". We saw a whole crapton of the online last week. About an hour of it. Where have you been? Oh yeah, trolling this board. Also, you can't play any of these:

New Super Mario Bros. U
Pikmin 3
Nintendo Land
Rayman Legends
The Wonderful 101
ZombiU
Scribblenauts Unlimited
Lego City Undercover
Game & Wario
Cloudberry Kingdom
Toki Tori 2
Nano Assault Neo
Bayonetta 2
Dragon Quest X
Mighty Switch Force! HD
Mutant Mudds Deluxe
Monster Hunter Tri Ultimate
Chasing Aurora
Little Inferno
Two Brothers
Tengami
The 1001 Spikes

Yep. Good luck playing those on your PS3 or Vita.

Also, of course I'm praising Nintendo on a Nintendo board. I praise Sony too though, but you probably don't notice it and mistake it for your own blind praise for Sony. Lastly, Sony is having a decline in quality as well. Case in point: The Vita.

One source for 3x as power some reports suggest it's cpu isn't even as powerful. Second ps3 is 2x as strong as 360 and as far as games go they are considered about the same, so 3x for a next gen console compared to a last gen one is underpowered. What innovation? They copied a tablet and put it in their console, nobody even though of back touch before, back touch is easily more innovative. Actually it'd probably drive down price since blu ray player is probably cheaper then developing their own format.

I wouldn't want to play the vast majority of those period. Like If I got for free I wouldn't play it, they just aren't good games. There are a few okay ones but yeah Batman AC is better then everything there. Oh also

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloudberry_Kingdom

Release date(s) Wii U[1]
TBA November 2012
PC, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3
TBA

The 1001 Spikes is also on 360, wouldn't be surprised if it ended up on ps3.

And if we take those two titles off, we still have 20 Wii U exclusives, all in the next few months. That beats your list of 17 so-called "exclusives" for the Vita. Regardless of whether or not you actually want to play them.

Praising anything blindly is stupid doesn't matter where you are.

So what's your excuse for doing it every minute of every day?
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
#73KirbyIsAwesomePosted 11/12/2012 3:00:06 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
KirbyIsAwesome posted...
Lol, you don't know anything about the Wii U. Gimmicky? How so? Underpowered? Since when is 3x the PS3 underpowered? Pointless tablet control? That provides more innovation than the entirety of the Vita and its non-gimmicky backtouch? Doesn't play DVDs or Blu-Rays? If it did you'd complain that it "drove the price up". We saw a whole crapton of the online last week. About an hour of it. Where have you been? Oh yeah, trolling this board. Also, you can't play any of these:

New Super Mario Bros. U
Pikmin 3
Nintendo Land
Rayman Legends
The Wonderful 101
ZombiU
Scribblenauts Unlimited
Lego City Undercover
Game & Wario
Cloudberry Kingdom
Toki Tori 2
Nano Assault Neo
Bayonetta 2
Dragon Quest X
Mighty Switch Force! HD
Mutant Mudds Deluxe
Monster Hunter Tri Ultimate
Chasing Aurora
Little Inferno
Two Brothers
Tengami
The 1001 Spikes

Yep. Good luck playing those on your PS3 or Vita.

Also, of course I'm praising Nintendo on a Nintendo board. I praise Sony too though, but you probably don't notice it and mistake it for your own blind praise for Sony. Lastly, Sony is having a decline in quality as well. Case in point: The Vita.

One source for 3x as power some reports suggest it's cpu isn't even as powerful. Second ps3 is 2x as strong as 360 and as far as games go they are considered about the same, so 3x for a next gen console compared to a last gen one is underpowered. What innovation? They copied a tablet and put it in their console, nobody even though of back touch before, back touch is easily more innovative. Actually it'd probably drive down price since blu ray player is probably cheaper then developing their own format.

I wouldn't want to play the vast majority of those period. Like If I got for free I wouldn't play it, they just aren't good games. There are a few okay ones but yeah Batman AC is better then everything there. Oh also

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloudberry_Kingdom

Release date(s) Wii U[1]
TBA November 2012
PC, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3
TBA

The 1001 Spikes is also on 360, wouldn't be surprised if it ended up on ps3.

Praising anything blindly is stupid doesn't matter where you are.

Lol this kid. Literally thinks PS3 is twice as strong as 360. And what is it underpowered compared to? Two consoles that don't exist? lol k. The rear touchpad isn't innovative at all. For one, it's just a trackpad, but ON THE BACK OHMIGOSH, and two, no games even use it. Innovation! And no, licensing Blu-Ray technology is more expensive than using a proprietary disc drive. lrn2facts.

I don't care if you wouldn't play any of those games, you only play games on Sony systems anyway. You said all the games were just ports. I proved you wrong. Your terrible opinion is irrelevant. You say, Arkham City is better than any of those games, yet you haven't even played them. Nice.

Woo, 1 game on the list that's also on PS3! You're still wrong. As always.
---
DemonDog: "I'm not a fanboy"
"I insult Nintendo for making crappy consoles and whoring out mario, and praise sony systems and games"
#74DemonDog666Posted 11/12/2012 3:19:32 PM
darkjedilink posted...
And if we take those two titles off, we still have 20 Wii U exclusives, all in the next few months. That beats your list of 17 so-called "exclusives" for the Vita. Regardless of whether or not you actually want to play them.

Um one I doubt those will all stay exclusive or actually come out in the next few months, last batch of Nintendo launch window games took over a year for all of them to come out. Two I only list GOOD vita games, where he just listed whatever crap he could find that wasn't on the ps3, and still put one that was lol.

I don't.

KirbyIsAwesome posted...
Lol this kid. Literally thinks PS3 is twice as strong as 360. And what is it underpowered compared to? Two consoles that don't exist? lol k. The rear touchpad isn't innovative at all. For one, it's just a trackpad, but ON THE BACK OHMIGOSH, and two, no games even use it. Innovation! And no, licensing Blu-Ray technology is more expensive than using a proprietary disc drive. lrn2facts.

I don't care if you wouldn't play any of those games, you only play games on Sony systems anyway. You said all the games were just ports. I proved you wrong. Your terrible opinion is irrelevant. You say, Arkham City is better than any of those games, yet you haven't even played them. Nice.

Benchmarks it is. Two consoles that are going to exist, and yeah it is, when it's barely more powerful then current gen it's under powered for next gen, ps3 was like 20x more powerful then ps2 and wiiU is at best 3x more powerful then ps3 lol.

A trackpad used in a way that it was never used before (pretty much the definition of innovation) and several games use it, mod nation racer uses it for map editor, a soccer game uses it to aim where you want to put it in the goal, it doubles as L2/R2 ect. What games use the tablet controller in a decent way? Oh right none, and it's just copying what tablets have already done. Now you are just making BS claims, using an existing format is almost always cheaper then making one, unless you provide specifics disproving that constant in this case you are just lying.

I said the good ones are just ports. Which you seemed to have proved me right. You haven't played them either yet you claim they are good (despite most of them looking like crap lol) hypocritical much?

I actually didn't check what platforms they are all on, I'm sure there's more, and more will be ported, if someone finds them worth porting.
#75supermax64Posted 11/12/2012 3:27:01 PM
The Vita has the same problem the psp had. Doesn't have a lot of games, which means very few people bought it. This in turn means it's not interesting for developpers to make games for the Vita since there are fewer potential customers than on other consoles.

So in theory, it's a situation that won't get better with time.
#76gumbyxcore99Posted 11/12/2012 3:29:17 PM
vita is proof that good hardware doesnt move units
#77darkjedilinkPosted 11/12/2012 3:29:22 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
darkjedilink posted...

Um one I doubt those will all stay exclusive or actually come out in the next few months, last batch of Nintendo launch window games took over a year for all of them to come out. Two I only list GOOD vita games, where he just listed whatever crap he could find that wasn't on the ps3, and still put one that was lol.

I don't.

KirbyIsAwesome posted...

Benchmarks it is. Two consoles that are going to exist, and yeah it is, when it's barely more powerful then current gen it's under powered for next gen, ps3 was like 20x more powerful then ps2 and wiiU is at best 3x more powerful then ps3 lol.

A trackpad used in a way that it was never used before (pretty much the definition of innovation) and several games use it, mod nation racer uses it for map editor, a soccer game uses it to aim where you want to put it in the goal, it doubles as L2/R2 ect. What games use the tablet controller in a decent way? Oh right none, and it's just copying what tablets have already done. Now you are just making BS claims, using an existing format is almost always cheaper then making one, unless you provide specifics disproving that constant in this case you are just lying.

I said the good ones are just ports. Which you seemed to have proved me right. You haven't played them either yet you claim they are good (despite most of them looking like crap lol) hypocritical much?

I actually didn't check what platforms they are all on, I'm sure there's more, and more will be ported, if someone finds them worth porting.

Show me one single benchmark citing the PS3 is 20x the PS2. The only benches I've ever seen put it at 4x.
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
#78KirbyIsAwesomePosted 11/12/2012 3:38:29 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
KirbyIsAwesome posted...

Prove it. The consoles don't exist yet, so how can you compare them? You're comparing the Wii U to ideas. Well guess what?! The Wii U's successor's successor will be WAY more powerful than the non-existing PS4, so HA! PS4 is underpowered!!!

The GamePad is used in ways that a controller has never been used before, so it's innovative by your definition. It's used in Arkham City for example as a visor and way to select items, in Rayman Legends to interact with the entire level, in Sonic Racing as a rearview mirror, map, and a way to use items, and in Nintendo Land to launch shurikens by swiping on the screen, along with many other things. You can also use it as a TV remote and play full console games on it. More useful than a rear touchpad used in very few games.

And no, it costs money to license Blu-Ray, because Nintendo doesn't own it, while they do own their own proprietary system. Why am I lying? I can say you're lying too.

How did I prove you right? What are you talking about? Also, one, I never claimed the games are good, and two, I actually have played some of them! You've played none, so lol at you.
---
"I insult Nintendo for making crappy consoles and whoring out mario, and praise sony systems and games"
#79DemonDog666Posted 11/12/2012 3:43:07 PM
darkjedilink posted...
Show me one single benchmark citing the PS3 is 20x the PS2. The only benches I've ever seen put it at 4x.

Oh wow I was way off

The following table lists the FLOPS in consoles:

Xbox | CPU: 1.5 GFLOPS | GPU: 5.8 GFLOPS | Combined: 7.3 GFLOPS
Xbox360 | CPU: 115 GFLOPS | GPU: 240 GFLOPS | Combined: 355 GFLOPS
Dreamcast | CPU: 1.4 GFLOPS | GPU: 0.1 GFLOPS | Combined: 1.5 GFLOPS
Wii | CPU: 60 GFLOPS | GPU: 1 GFLOPS | Combined: 61 GFLOPS
PS2 | CPU: 6 GFLOPS | GPU: 0 GFLOPS | Combined: 6 GFLOPS
PS3 | CPU: 218 GFLOPS | (GPU: 1800 GFLOPS) | (Combined: 2018 GFLOPS)

ps3 is 336x stronger then ps2. Oh wait ps3 gpu number off, they don't have a solid one, well it's cpu alone puts it at 36x and the lowest estimate number for the gpu is 192 GFLOPS so that puts it at minimum 68x more powerful then ps2, and wiiU is 3x stronger then ps3 lol.

http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/threads/115825-How-many-FLOPS-are-in-game-consoles

http://www.tgdaily.com/hardware-opinion/37621-update-how-many-flops-are-in-game-consoles
#80KirbyIsAwesomePosted 11/12/2012 3:44:20 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
ps3 is 336x stronger then ps2.

LMAO
---