DemonDog666 posted...
Oh wow I was way off

The following table lists the FLOPS in consoles:

Xbox | CPU: 1.5 GFLOPS | GPU: 5.8 GFLOPS | Combined: 7.3 GFLOPS
Xbox360 | CPU: 115 GFLOPS | GPU: 240 GFLOPS | Combined: 355 GFLOPS
Dreamcast | CPU: 1.4 GFLOPS | GPU: 0.1 GFLOPS | Combined: 1.5 GFLOPS
Wii | CPU: 60 GFLOPS | GPU: 1 GFLOPS | Combined: 61 GFLOPS
PS2 | CPU: 6 GFLOPS | GPU: 0 GFLOPS | Combined: 6 GFLOPS
PS3 | CPU: 218 GFLOPS | (GPU: 1800 GFLOPS) | (Combined: 2018 GFLOPS)

ps3 is 336x stronger then ps2. Oh wait ps3 gpu number off, they don't have a solid one, well it's cpu alone puts it at 36x and the lowest estimate number for the gpu is 192 GFLOPS so that puts it at minimum 68x more powerful then ps2, and wiiU is 3x stronger then ps3 lol.

http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/threads/115825-How-many-FLOPS-are-in-game-consoles

http://www.tgdaily.com/hardware-opinion/37621-update-how-many-flops-are-in-game-consoles

Crazy how the 360 gets better versions of so many multiplats, being almost 6x weaker than the PS3 and all.
---
Official Alice of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
http://backloggery.com/shampoowarrior
#82DemonDog666Posted 11/12/2012 4:51:45 PM
KirbyIsAwesome posted...
Prove it. The consoles don't exist yet, so how can you compare them? You're comparing the Wii U to ideas. Well guess what?! The Wii U's successor's successor will be WAY more powerful than the non-existing PS4, so HA! PS4 is underpowered!!!

The GamePad is used in ways that a controller has never been used before, so it's innovative by your definition. It's used in Arkham City for example as a visor and way to select items, in Rayman Legends to interact with the entire level, in Sonic Racing as a rearview mirror, map, and a way to use items, and in Nintendo Land to launch shurikens by swiping on the screen, along with many other things. You can also use it as a TV remote and play full console games on it. More useful than a rear touchpad used in very few games.

And no, it costs money to license Blu-Ray, because Nintendo doesn't own it, while they do own their own proprietary system. Why am I lying? I can say you're lying too.

How did I prove you right? What are you talking about? Also, one, I never claimed the games are good, and two, I actually have played some of them! You've played none, so lol at you.

I wouldn't make that claim, considering the route Nintendo is going I wouldn't be surprized if their console after wiiU is on par with ps4. WiiU is weaker then current computers that are the same price, it's pathetic, it's under-powered stop being in denial.

Gimmick that hurts experience, and tablets have been used to select items and they stole the visor idea from vita/ps3 idea to use it as googles in the next sly. Again tablets have been used to interact with the tablet before. Um tablets also have swiping the screen to throw shurikens lol these features have been in games for years lol. Oh yes because nobody ever thought of using a gaming controller as a tv remote before lol, you can play full console games on pspand guess what you don't have to be near your ps3 it's called remote play. So yeah so far nothing innovative at all.

Yeah it cost money to license blu ray but it costs more to make a format from scratch and each disk costs more to make aswell.

You listed games that weren't ports of current gen games and they were almost all horrible or not even close to launching with next to no info, proving me right.
#83Baha05Posted 11/12/2012 4:53:46 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
I wouldn't make that claim, considering the route Nintendo is going I wouldn't be surprized if their console after wiiU is on par with ps4. WiiU is weaker then current computers that are the same price, it's pathetic, it's under-powered stop being in denial. .

Of course the Wii U is weaker ten current gen computers, ALL video game consoles tend to be outdated by computer standards, but it's stupid to compare a vidoe game console to a computer either way.
---
"Not really just shows how stupid everyone in that universe is. I know instead of just snipping these terrorists lets risk an apocalypse durp"
#84DemonDog666Posted 11/12/2012 4:54:08 PM
shampoowarrior posted...
Crazy how the 360 gets better versions of so many multiplats, being almost 6x weaker than the PS3 and all.

Not really cater to lowest common denominator. Ie make it good on 360 and that method is okay on ps3 or make it good on ps3 and it can't even work on 360 and it's closer to 2x the gpu number for ps3 is wrong as explained in the second link.
#85DemonDog666Posted 11/12/2012 4:56:06 PM
Baha05 posted...
Of course the Wii U is weaker ten current gen computers, ALL video game consoles tend to be outdated by computer standards, but it's stupid to compare a vidoe game console to a computer either way.

Nope, usually when a console releases it's stronger then a computer for the same price and only the really high end ones out do them.
#86Baha05Posted 11/12/2012 4:58:08 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
Nope, usually when a console releases it's stronger then a computer for the same price and only the really high end ones out do them.

Yeah no it's not. And even if it is that still doesn't matter as it's really stupid to compare the two in terms of price and power as PCs trump every game consoles no matter what in about oh half a year. As PC prices all vary, much like their hardware.
---
"Not really just shows how stupid everyone in that universe is. I know instead of just snipping these terrorists lets risk an apocalypse durp"
#87DemonDog666Posted 11/12/2012 5:01:52 PM
Baha05 posted...
Yeah no it's not. And even if it is that still doesn't matter as it's really stupid to compare the two in terms of price and power as PCs trump every game consoles no matter what in about oh half a year. As PC prices all vary, much like their hardware.

Yeah it is, not my fault you don't pay attention. Look it up if you don't believe me, (assuming you can find price and benchmarks from pcs 7 years ago)
#88Baha05Posted 11/12/2012 5:05:37 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
Yeah it is, not my fault you don't pay attention. Look it up if you don't believe me, (assuming you can find price and benchmarks from pcs 7 years ago)

I'm not going to bother because again it's really really stupid to compare the two as they are different markets. At $300-350 the price fir the Wii U is fine, hell the next Xbox/PlayStation might try to reach around or higher then this price range and that will be fine too as long as it's a good buy.

Because again in the long run all 3 of the Next gen consoles WILL be outdated within a short time, and might already BE outdated by today's computer with the simple fact that YOU CAN UPGRADE COMPUTERS.
---
#89KirbyIsAwesomePosted 11/12/2012 5:06:41 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
KirbyIsAwesome posted...
Prove it. The consoles don't exist yet, so how can you compare them? You're comparing the Wii U to ideas. Well guess what?! The Wii U's successor's successor will be WAY more powerful than the non-existing PS4, so HA! PS4 is underpowered!!!

The GamePad is used in ways that a controller has never been used before, so it's innovative by your definition. It's used in Arkham City for example as a visor and way to select items, in Rayman Legends to interact with the entire level, in Sonic Racing as a rearview mirror, map, and a way to use items, and in Nintendo Land to launch shurikens by swiping on the screen, along with many other things. You can also use it as a TV remote and play full console games on it. More useful than a rear touchpad used in very few games.

And no, it costs money to license Blu-Ray, because Nintendo doesn't own it, while they do own their own proprietary system. Why am I lying? I can say you're lying too.

How did I prove you right? What are you talking about? Also, one, I never claimed the games are good, and two, I actually have played some of them! You've played none, so lol at you.

I wouldn't make that claim, considering the route Nintendo is going I wouldn't be surprized if their console after wiiU is on par with ps4. WiiU is weaker then current computers that are the same price, it's pathetic, it's under-powered stop being in denial.

Gimmick that hurts experience, and tablets have been used to select items and they stole the visor idea from vita/ps3 idea to use it as googles in the next sly. Again tablets have been used to interact with the tablet before. Um tablets also have swiping the screen to throw shurikens lol these features have been in games for years lol. Oh yes because nobody ever thought of using a gaming controller as a tv remote before lol, you can play full console games on pspand guess what you don't have to be near your ps3 it's called remote play. So yeah so far nothing innovative at all.

Yeah it cost money to license blu ray but it costs more to make a format from scratch and each disk costs more to make aswell.

You listed games that weren't ports of current gen games and they were almost all horrible or not even close to launching with next to no info, proving me right.

PS3 and 360 are also weaker than PCs the same price. Everything is weaker than PC. It's not even close.

Again, what tablets have been used like that on a console? Also, if you seriously think Sly got the idea first, you have problems. When was this feature announced?

http://segmentnext.com/2012/11/09/sly-cooper-thieves-in-time-vita-version-to-feature-augmented-reality/

Huh. November 9th. And when were the Wii U features for AC revealed?

http://www.polygon.com/gaming/2012/6/5/3065492/batman-arkham-city-armored-edition-wii-u

June 5th. Hmm...

Oh yeah, Remote Play. The feature that is used in how many games? 5? Ok. And you need 2 separate consoles? Ok then.

And no, it doesn't cost more money because Nintendo has already made the proprietary disc drive and discs. Licensing Blu-Ray would be more expensive, whether you like it or not.

How do you know the games are bad? You've never even played them! I could say all the games on your announced Vita games list are bad. This is pretty pathetic.
---
DemonDog: "I'm not a fanboy"
"I insult Nintendo for making crappy consoles and whoring out mario, and praise sony systems and games"
#90DemonDog666Posted 11/12/2012 5:20:08 PM
KirbyIsAwesome posted...
PS3 and 360 are also weaker than PCs the same price. Everything is weaker than PC. It's not even close.

Again, what tablets have been used like that on a console? Also, if you seriously think Sly got the idea first, you have problems. When was this feature announced?

http://segmentnext.com/2012/11/09/sly-cooper-thieves-in-time-vita-version-to-feature-augmented-reality/

Huh. November 9th. And when were the Wii U features for AC revealed?

http://www.polygon.com/gaming/2012/6/5/3065492/batman-arkham-city-armored-edition-wii-u

June 5th. Hmm...

Oh yeah, Remote Play. The feature that is used in how many games? 5? Ok. And you need 2 separate consoles? Ok then.

And no, it doesn't cost more money because Nintendo has already made the proprietary disc drive and discs. Licensing Blu-Ray would be more expensive, whether you like it or not.

How do you know the games are bad? You've never even played them! I could say all the games on your announced Vita games list are bad. This is pretty pathetic.

Not at launch.

Doing something on a console instead of a browser or a tablet isn't innovative. I can tap dance on a hooker is that innovative?

Meh Sony was working on move before Nintendo started on wiimote.

How many games does the play on tablet work with? And it's more then 5, it's all psone games for starters which is hundreds. Either way not innovative.

They made it for the wiiU so I don't see how it already being made has any bearing, and if that's what you believe prove it, since it goes against the constant that existing format is always cheaper.

Because I have eyes and a brain, and you could but unlike me you'd be lying.