Wii U or Vita

#91ViolentAbacusPosted 11/12/2012 5:21:07 PM
Well, Vita sucks pie.. So Wii U... But since you had to ask this question, I'd really rather you get the Vita so I wouldn't have to see you when I play online..
---
After watching the old legend of zelda, I hate the phrase, "Well Excuse me, Princess!"
#92darkjedilinkPosted 11/12/2012 5:22:20 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
Baha05 posted...
Of course the Wii U is weaker ten current gen computers, ALL video game consoles tend to be outdated by computer standards, but it's stupid to compare a vidoe game console to a computer either way.

Nope, usually when a console releases it's stronger then a computer for the same price and only the really high end ones out do them.

And here's where you prove you know absolutely NOTHING about technology.
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
#93DemonDog666Posted 11/12/2012 5:31:00 PM
darkjedilink posted...

Prove it don't pretend it.
#94Baha05Posted 11/12/2012 5:32:50 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
darkjedilink posted...

Prove it don't pretend it.

You should do the same then
---
"Not really just shows how stupid everyone in that universe is. I know instead of just snipping these terrorists lets risk an apocalypse durp"
#95KirbyIsAwesomePosted 11/12/2012 5:33:06 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
KirbyIsAwesome posted...
PS3 and 360 are also weaker than PCs the same price. Everything is weaker than PC. It's not even close.

Again, what tablets have been used like that on a console? Also, if you seriously think Sly got the idea first, you have problems. When was this feature announced?

http://segmentnext.com/2012/11/09/sly-cooper-thieves-in-time-vita-version-to-feature-augmented-reality/

Huh. November 9th. And when were the Wii U features for AC revealed?

http://www.polygon.com/gaming/2012/6/5/3065492/batman-arkham-city-armored-edition-wii-u

June 5th. Hmm...

Oh yeah, Remote Play. The feature that is used in how many games? 5? Ok. And you need 2 separate consoles? Ok then.

And no, it doesn't cost more money because Nintendo has already made the proprietary disc drive and discs. Licensing Blu-Ray would be more expensive, whether you like it or not.

How do you know the games are bad? You've never even played them! I could say all the games on your announced Vita games list are bad. This is pretty pathetic.

Not at launch.

Doing something on a console instead of a browser or a tablet isn't innovative. I can tap dance on a hooker is that innovative?

Meh Sony was working on move before Nintendo started on wiimote.

How many games does the play on tablet work with? And it's more then 5, it's all psone games for starters which is hundreds. Either way not innovative.

They made it for the wiiU so I don't see how it already being made has any bearing, and if that's what you believe prove it, since it goes against the constant that existing format is always cheaper.

Because I have eyes and a brain, and you could but unlike me you'd be lying.

Yes at launch.

If it's never been done before, then yeah. Also by your logic, the Vita's rear touchpad isn't innovative because it's been done on laptops for years.

That's completely irrelevant. Just admit you're wrong. If anything, Sony ripped off Nintendo!

Off the top of my head:
NSMBU
ZombiU
S&ASRT
ME3
BLOPS2
TTT2
Nano Assault Neo
Toki Tori 2
Ninja Gaiden RE

And those are just the ones confirmed so far.

So you think all of those games look bad, despite you knowing nothing about them? Lol troll. Also, your logic is terrible. "Everything you say is a lie and I am the voice of God!!!". Why am I not allowed to have an opinion? How come yours is the only one that matters? I've played NSMBU, Nintendo Land, Scribblenauts, and ZombiU first-hand and I can tell you they're great games. You have nothing. Just the "brain" of a Sony fanboy.
---
DemonDog: "I'm not a fanboy"
"I insult Nintendo for making crappy consoles and whoring out mario, and praise sony systems and games"
#96DemonDog666Posted 11/12/2012 5:54:52 PM
KirbyIsAwesome posted...
Yes at launch.

If it's never been done before, then yeah. Also by your logic, the Vita's rear touchpad isn't innovative because it's been done on laptops for years.

That's completely irrelevant. Just admit you're wrong. If anything, Sony ripped off Nintendo!

Off the top of my head:
NSMBU
ZombiU
S&ASRT
ME3
BLOPS2
TTT2
Nano Assault Neo
Toki Tori 2
Ninja Gaiden RE

So you think all of those games look bad, despite you knowing nothing about them? Lol troll. Also, your logic is terrible. "Everything you say is a lie and I am the voice of God!!!". Why am I not allowed to have an opinion? How come yours is the only one that matters? I've played NSMBU, Nintendo Land, Scribblenauts, and ZombiU first-hand and I can tell you they're great games. You have nothing. Just the "brain" of a Sony fanboy.

Nope.

You obviously don't understand logic. The trackpad has never been used in that way before, touch screens and tablets have been used in that exact way before, the only thing you are changing is what's running the game. If you swap out an engine in a car is that an innovative design?

I don't know if I am wrong or not, I just realized there's no way I heard about it on nov 9 or after it, you're source recently wrote about it but it wasn't the first to talk about it.

http://www.vg247.com/2012/08/15/sly-cooper-thieves-in-time-cross-play-features-allows-vita-to-be-used-as-x-ray-goggles/

Aug 15

Still officially announced after, but there's no way either stole the idea after official announcement they either got it somewhere else.

Oh my god 9 compared to hundreds lol.

Because you praise anything made by Nintendo because their name is Nintendo, the snes games are better then NSMB, Nintendo land is a collection of shovelware mini games, Scriblenauts is one that might be okay, but just seems to limited for a console game and zombie U is just another turd on the zombie pile.
#97KirbyIsAwesomePosted 11/12/2012 6:03:01 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
KirbyIsAwesome posted...
Yes at launch.

Off the top of my head:
NSMBU
ZombiU
S&ASRT
ME3
BLOPS2
TTT2
Nano Assault Neo
Toki Tori 2
Ninja Gaiden RE

Nope.

You obviously don't understand logic. The trackpad has never been used in that way before, touch screens and tablets have been used in that exact way before, the only thing you are changing is what's running the game. If you swap out an engine in a car is that an innovative design?

I don't know if I am wrong or not, I just realized there's no way I heard about it on nov 9 or after it, you're source recently wrote about it but it wasn't the first to talk about it.

http://www.vg247.com/2012/08/15/sly-cooper-thieves-in-time-cross-play-features-allows-vita-to-be-used-as-x-ray-goggles/

Aug 15

Still officially announced after, but there's no way either stole the idea after official announcement they either got it somewhere else.

Oh my god 9 compared to hundreds lol.

Because you praise anything made by Nintendo because their name is Nintendo, the snes games are better then NSMB, Nintendo land is a collection of shovelware mini games, Scriblenauts is one that might be okay, but just seems to limited for a console game and zombie U is just another turd on the zombie pile.

Prove it.

Same for the Wii U. The functions have never been done on a console before, just like a gimmicky rear touchpad has never been done on a portable before.

So I'm right and you're wrong, as usual.

What hundreds? Oh, you mean decade old PS1 games? Lmao. We're talking about current consoles, not 17 year old consoles. lrn2logic.

Not true, and you do the same thing for Sony. I haven't played the entire game (obviously), but for now NSMBU and SMW seem equal to me. Nintendo Land's games have quite a bit of depth actually and have more content than some Vita games you love so much. Scribblenauts is great and in no way limited. If you think it's limited, then you must think every game on your beloved Vita is limited. And ZombiU was pretty fun, but I only played for 5 minutes.
---
DemonDog: "I'm not a fanboy"
"I insult Nintendo for making crappy consoles and whoring out mario, and praise sony systems and games"
#98DemonDog666Posted 11/12/2012 6:11:53 PM
KirbyIsAwesome posted...
Prove it.

Same for the Wii U. The functions have never been done on a console before, just like a gimmicky rear touchpad has never been done on a portable before.

So I'm right and you're wrong, as usual.

What hundreds? Oh, you mean decade old PS1 games? Lmao. We're talking about current consoles, not 17 year old consoles. lrn2logic.

Not true, and you do the same thing for Sony. I haven't played the entire game (obviously), but for now NSMBU and SMW seem equal to me. Nintendo Land's games have quite a bit of depth actually and have more content than some Vita games you love so much. Scribblenauts is great and in no way limited. If you think it's limited, then you must think every game on your beloved Vita is limited. And ZombiU was pretty fun, but I only played for 5 minutes.

You prove it, there's 3 of you, if you were right you would have been able to find something between you but frankly I'm sick of wasting my time on you fanboys who believe Nintendo can do no wrong.

How are you right? You're source had the wrong date, officially announced is meaningless since it doesn't matter which one announced it first it matter which one was in development first and you are the one usually wrong so that's 3 wrongs on this point alone.

No we are talking about streaming games from a console. And frankly wiiU is insanely late to the party.

Yes true and no I don't, plenty of their games I recognize as crap playstation move heroes, resistence on vita, cod on vita, The Fight: Lights Out, mod nation racers wasn't very good though not quite pure crap ect. But with you anything Nintendo has backed in any way is great, it's pathetic.

So many specifics there not, you are avoiding specifics which means your are lying to fit your purposes. What is in depth, what is fun, how is it not limited. Seriously stop being a fanboy and look at the games.
#99SagadegoPosted 11/12/2012 6:12:38 PM
the sony fanboys are all out again, no surprise.
---
Why did Nintendo rip off digimon? demondog666
#100kjellboyPosted 11/12/2012 6:18:41 PM
Before Vita even was released, I believe Sony said something about Vita could be used in another way than just being a dedicated handheld gameconsole. As a second screen of sorts. PRetty much like Nintendo is doing with their GamePad. This was before the whole GamePad idea was known by the public.

Correct me if I am wrong please. But fanboys/girls are not allowed to correct me.
---
(Steam: lordkjellboy)(PSN: KingKjellboy)(Xfire: kjellboy)(Gamertag: Lord Kjellboy)