Would you want a Super Mario Sunshine 2?

#1darealest47Posted 11/12/2012 8:39:19 AM
Would you want a Super Mario Sunshine 2? - Results (184 votes)
Yes
73.37% (135 votes)
No
26.63% (49 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Just went back to playing this game and I forgot how fun this game was. I personally would love to play another sunshine game whether it was on the wii u or the 3DS.
---
won't change this sig until pittsburgh steelers gets their 7th ring
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2eVPxvaIzec
#2senelcoolidge_Posted 11/12/2012 8:41:29 AM
It is the only Mario game in the main series that I have never played. I've always felt it was the black sheep and it never looked all that interesting to me. Honestly, I don't think I will ever play the first one and that alone makes me never want to see a sequel.
#3darealest47(Topic Creator)Posted 11/12/2012 8:44:54 AM
senelcoolidge_ posted...
It is the only Mario game in the main series that I have never played. I've always felt it was the black sheep and it never looked all that interesting to me. Honestly, I don't think I will ever play the first one and that alone makes me never want to see a sequel.

No offense but how can you judge it if you never played it?
---
#4senelcoolidge_Posted 11/12/2012 8:47:36 AM
darealest47 posted...
senelcoolidge_ posted...

I don't even think I judged the game in my post. The interesting part? I've seen videos and LP's and formed my opinion from that. I never said it was a bad game, hell, it could probably be amazing. I just found the FLUDD mechanics weird.
#5SuperShyGuy9000Posted 11/12/2012 8:50:38 AM
I don't know the plot (such as it was) of Mario Sunshine doesn't really lend itself well to sequel
#6darealest47(Topic Creator)Posted 11/12/2012 8:50:45 AM
senelcoolidge_ posted...
darealest47 posted...
senelcoolidge_ posted...

I don't even think I judged the game in my post. The interesting part? I've seen videos and LP's and formed my opinion from that. I never said it was a bad game, hell, it could probably be amazing. I just found the FLUDD mechanics weird.

Trust me I'm pretty sure everybody saw the fluid mechanics weird but when you actually play the game it works with the platforming. You shouldn't judge a game from watching videos, you should play it and then give an opinion but that's just me.
---
#7senelcoolidge_Posted 11/12/2012 8:56:55 AM
darealest47 posted...
senelcoolidge_ posted...
darealest47 posted...
senelcoolidge_ posted...

Trust me I'm pretty sure everybody saw the fluid mechanics weird but when you actually play the game it works with the platforming. You shouldn't judge a game from watching videos, you should play it and then give an opinion but that's just me.

Yeah, I hear you. I normally don't do that when it comes to games, it just sort of happened. I'll have to pick it up sometime. Hopefully the Wii U will have a downloadable version in the E-shop. I'll crack and get it then.
#8fon1988Posted 11/12/2012 9:00:39 AM
Sunshine is one of my all time favorite Mario games, so yes I would love to see a sequel to it.
#9SakurafanboyPosted 11/12/2012 9:04:52 AM
No, I loved Sunshine a lot. one of my favorite Mario titles ever, but it doesn't need a sequel. Not everything under the sun needs a sequel. We don't need a Radiant Historia 2, we don't need a Red Dead Redemption 2, and we don't need a Super Mario Sunshine 2. To be honest, we didn't even need Galaxy 2. The originals were fine as is, no need for a sequel. The stories were done and done well.
---
Team Gracidea - We live to love!
Proud fan of all that is Shaymin!
#10DiscomasterPosted 11/12/2012 9:05:47 AM
My only real beef with Super Mario Sunshine was the camera, I could never get it to work right. If they can perfect it to work like the one in LoZ: Wind Waker, It'd be golden as far as I'm concerned.