Could lightgun games work well on the WiiU.

#1NeojianXPosted 11/12/2012 8:44:07 AM
A game that could be awesome using the WiiU tablet is Resident Evil Dead Aim. It's a lightgun RE game that I felt would work good on a handheld device like the PSP or WiiU Tablet. Even better on the WiiU table for shooting and still be 3rd person on the TV.

Other lightgun games like Project Horned Owl and Elemental Gearbolt would own, specially EGearbolt being an RPG lightgun shooter.

The Dino Crisis games and lightgun game could work also. I loved Dino Crisis 3, even though it had some issues. Loved the Jetpacks.

Minority Report had the first real good jetpack experience for a third person game.
---
James Bond 007 in Never Say Never Heineken AND You Only Live Miller High Life .... Twice. : )
#2Baha05Posted 11/12/2012 8:45:33 AM
Are light guns even still being made?
---
"Not really just shows how stupid everyone in that universe is. I know instead of just snipping these terrorists lets risk an apocalypse durp"
#3TottentanzPosted 11/12/2012 9:06:03 AM
Baha05 posted...
Are light guns even still being made?

Yes, but with the Wii, technically they used the IR or motion+ to help define where you are shooting rather than light.

As for the actual topic at hand, considering there were quite a few games that fell in this category on the Wii, with one being popular enough that a HD remake made its way onto the PS3, there should be a few of these games on the next system.