No Trophies Or Achievements For Wii U

#11delta36083Posted 11/12/2012 9:07:13 AM
who's joking, Halo 4 was a crazy let down. only had it for 1 day before i sold that useless piece of garbage.

323 NUCKED IT UP FOR EVERYONE!!
---
PSN - Delta360 / Gamertag - Alpha Mutant / Wii U - TBA
#12Steve__BurnsidePosted 11/12/2012 9:07:45 AM
delta36083 posted...
KroganBallEater posted...
Me after Super Mario 3D Platformer U: man that was a good game. too bad it's over and I probably won't play it again.

Me after Halo 4: Man that was a great game. Time to play it on Legendary.

Me after MArio - i finished, now to go find the rest of those damn coins.

me after Halo 4 - i thought i bought Halo, not COD? "And i cant return this trashy COD knock-off"

True for Mario (I haven't played Halo or Cod)

There are heaps of replay in Mario games.

After you finish the main game in NSMBU, you can go back to find every hidden route/path, all the Star Coins and find everything on the world map.

Then you have a new Challenge Mode, Boost Rush and Coin Battle for multiplayer. There is a crapload of content that will keep me busy and entertained for a long time. I don't need achievements/trophies to extend replay.
---
Currently listening to: Morbid Angel, Sodom, Inquisition, Darkthrone, Kreator, Tribulation, Exodus
#13Baha05Posted 11/12/2012 9:08:02 AM
delta36083 posted...
who's joking, Halo 4 was a crazy let down. only had it for 1 day before i sold that useless piece of garbage.

Maybe for you, I found it to be pretty damn fun.
---
"Not really just shows how stupid everyone in that universe is. I know instead of just snipping these terrorists lets risk an apocalypse durp"
#14IcecreamdunwichPosted 11/12/2012 9:09:04 AM
delta36083 posted...

Maybe for you, I found it to be pretty damn fun.

Baha05 actually posted something I can agree with.

Wish Halo4 was on PC though/
#15Baha05Posted 11/12/2012 9:11:54 AM
Icecreamdunwich posted...
Baha05 actually posted something I can agree with.

Wish Halo4 was on PC though/

Wow, now let's see the reply though, hopefully it's not like an AXKSION post where it's all "Hurp derp you have bad tastes"
---
"Not really just shows how stupid everyone in that universe is. I know instead of just snipping these terrorists lets risk an apocalypse durp"
#16kyomagiPosted 11/12/2012 9:15:12 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#17kyomagiPosted 11/12/2012 9:16:37 AM
Halo 4 was a holding spot for me. I am getting blops 2 and that will keep me sane until the wii u midnight release
---
Magistarkyo - PSN; kyoakuma - 360, 3DS FC - 4339 2637 1918
#18darkqueenhelbaPosted 11/12/2012 9:17:32 AM
Do many people go out of their way for Achievements/Trophies? I mean, I get them and that's cool, but I never make an effort to get them. It just happens and I move on.
---
My response to trolls; GET A JOB!!!
#19phineasfoolPosted 11/12/2012 9:18:36 AM
Steve__Burnside posted...
Don't care.

I used to care about trophies alot. I would rush through games and use guides to find trophies quicker and easier, I would also grind to the point where I would get bored and sick of the game just to get trophies.

I stopped caring when I got my 3DS though. Gaming seems so much enjoyable when I'm not obsessed over virtual pictures.

This is similar for me as well. I still enjoy achievements/trophies/accomplishments, but playing the 3DS more has made me not care about them as much.
---
"Take a dump on the face of common sense"
PSN - Phineasfool GT- Phineasfool
#20LinetrixPosted 11/12/2012 9:18:47 AM
Nintendo's tradition of half-assing everything.
---
It doesn't matter the additional notes say opinions aren't trolling. The Notes are wrong and your opinion is trolling - GameFAQs moderation