No Trophies Or Achievements For Wii U

#21kyomagiPosted 11/12/2012 8:21:53 AM
Linetrix posted...
Nintendo's tradition of half-assing everything.

Line is butthurt again that no trophies wont hinder wii u sales.

Guess what, the pc is still the best platform for games. Guess they must hate they dont have trophies...oh wait.

Trophies dont give you anything in return, nor is it apart of being socially accepted. Its a thing, thats it.

I play video games to enjoy them, not to earn an intangable object that grants me nothing in return
---
Magistarkyo - PSN; kyoakuma - 360, 3DS FC - 4339 2637 1918
#22IcecreamdunwichPosted 11/12/2012 8:25:21 AM
Guess what, the pc is still the best platform for games. Guess they must hate they dont have trophies...oh wait.

You've clearly never played a game on PC...
#23LinetrixPosted 11/12/2012 8:27:15 AM
Icecreamdunwich posted...

Hahahahahaha, and then they ask why I'm still in this board. Where else would I find such clueless and amusing drones?
---
It doesn't matter the additional notes say opinions aren't trolling. The Notes are wrong and your opinion is trolling - GameFAQs moderation
#24AhnoldDoodPosted 11/12/2012 8:28:09 AM
I doubt anyone cares, since this info will probably make everything they say moot, but um, see, every game that does have its own achievements (like NSMBU), CAN EASILY BE SHARED ON MIIVERSE.
#25IcecreamdunwichPosted 11/12/2012 8:29:15 AM

Hahahahahaha, and then they ask why I'm still in this board. Where else would I find such clueless and amusing drones?

Seriously, some of these users are so delusional. I still think it's funny to see topics where people claim the 360 wasn't a huge jump up from the OG Xbox at launch, lol
#26linkumsPosted 11/12/2012 8:29:55 AM
It's not a dealbreaker, but I do like having achievements to go for. It's an easy way to add more replayability to the game and show off to your friends how awesome you are.
---
Latest post: "5 N64 Games You Probably Haven't Played but Should"
http://whattheycallgames.blogspot.com/
#27Baha05Posted 11/12/2012 8:30:46 AM
linkums posted...
It's not a dealbreaker, but I do like having achievements to go for. It's an easy way to add more replayability to the game and show off to your friends how awesome you are.

It sorta is though there are better things then achievements in term of replayability.
---
"Not really just shows how stupid everyone in that universe is. I know instead of just snipping these terrorists lets risk an apocalypse durp"
#28kyomagiPosted 11/12/2012 8:32:10 AM(edited)
Linetrix posted...

I have played games on pc, i play games like Guild wars, LoL, Diablo ect ect. Personal in game trophies, like some of nintendo games on the wii u being offered are not the same as ps3 and 360 games.

Line will be gone as soon as its apparent the wii u is selling like hot cakes laced with crack

Hey line, i am still waiting on your reply with links to other retailers selling the wii u right now
#29AhnoldDoodPosted 11/12/2012 8:31:39 AM
I still think it's funny to see topics where people claim the 360 wasn't a huge jump up from the OG Xbox at launch, lol

Hey, guess what, kid, it wasn't. And agreeing with your boyfriend there doesn't make it any less true.
#30TottentanzPosted 11/12/2012 8:33:36 AM
Linetrix posted...

The Vita board........sales dont matter........Japan doesnt matter..........we are getting plenty of support.........the next game is going to turn things around..........those dropped games dont matter.......etc

Hands down that board topples this one for delusional fans.