No Trophies Or Achievements For Wii U

#31IcecreamdunwichPosted 11/12/2012 9:37:54 AM(edited)
Ohhhh, so it's not the same if it's only in game and not an over-arching system, gotcha lol

P.S. Seems funny that you have played PC games yet never played games on Steam, unless you are failing to mention it due to the fact that it has an overarching achievement system...
#32delta36083Posted 11/12/2012 9:38:53 AM
I know my opinion of Halo 4 is MY opinion...all i was trying to say was Because You don't see the enjoyment or replay of a game unless you get NEW GAMERSCORE or something does not mean that it has no enjoyment or re-playability. not everyone likes Halo, i loved 1-3 but i think 4 tryed to make to many people happy (not unlike Resident evil RC or 6) and dumbed it down.

Mario is Mario...always has been. always will be.

sry if i upset any Halo/RE Fans...i know how fragile you all are.
---
PSN - Delta360 / Gamertag - Alpha Mutant / Wii U - TBA
#33LinetrixPosted 11/12/2012 9:39:12 AM
kyomagi posted...
Hey line, i am still waiting on your reply with links to other retailers selling the wii u right now

Well, I gave you one link because you only asked for one. Then you suddenly decided you wanted 2 links, one more than what I gave you.

In the first page you can already find a topic about another site accepting pre-orders. Don't be a lazy ass. There, you got 2 sites now. Refuted enough? Oh, let me guess, you will now ask for 4 sites that are accepting pre-orders!
---
It doesn't matter the additional notes say opinions aren't trolling. The Notes are wrong and your opinion is trolling - GameFAQs moderation
#34darkqueenhelbaPosted 11/12/2012 9:51:32 AM
Icecreamdunwich posted...
Ohhhh, so it's not the same if it's only in game and not an over-arching system, gotcha lol

P.S. Seems funny that you have played PC games yet never played games on Steam, unless you are failing to mention it due to the fact that it has an overarching achievement system...

I play PC games and don't play games on Steam. I imagine a lot of people are the same way. I have a Steam account, but that's only because I got UDK.
---
My response to trolls; GET A JOB!!!
#35IcecreamdunwichPosted 11/12/2012 9:54:37 AM
Icecreamdunwich posted...

I play PC games and don't play games on Steam. I imagine a lot of people are the same way. I have a Steam account, but that's only because I got UDK.

The majority of users play with Steam, sorry to say.
#36MichyMasterPosted 11/12/2012 9:56:11 AM
Cancelled my pre-order yesterday, I knew they were hiding it until the very end :D That's the Nintendo I know
#37darkqueenhelbaPosted 11/12/2012 9:57:24 AM
Guess it grew faster than I thought. I should probably check it out. I mainly play MMOs and just download off the official sites.
---
My response to trolls; GET A JOB!!!
#38HungoverHero777Posted 11/12/2012 10:02:21 AM
Linetrix posted...
kyomagi posted...
Hey line, i am still waiting on your reply with links to other retailers selling the wii u right now

Well, I gave you one link because you only asked for one. Then you suddenly decided you wanted 2 links, one more than what I gave you.

In the first page you can already find a topic about another site accepting pre-orders. Don't be a lazy ass. There, you got 2 sites now. Refuted enough? Oh, let me guess, you will now ask for 4 sites that are accepting pre-orders!

Can I have 4 more sites that are accepting pre-orders?
---
http://www.otakufreaks.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/nintendo-cycle.png
Official "Co-Pun-isher" of the C2 board. IlThe AR-C Expert II
#39P_A_N_D_A_M_A_NPosted 11/12/2012 10:04:48 AM
You guys do remember this from last year right? That Nintendo wold have achievements but they are not unified or mandatory for developers? This ain't news.
---
Currently Playing: Shenmue2, NSMB2
http://youtu.be/X21mJh6j9i4
#40DTY3Posted 11/12/2012 10:08:02 AM
Again, this is old news reworded.

And even if it didn't have achievements, the other things that Miiverse and NN offer stop me from giving a damn about achievements.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/DTY16
GameFAQS users are far too sensitive.