Nintendo fans are crazy. Why even buy a Wii U if you don't have an HDTV?

#231NeoBillbinePosted 11/13/2012 9:33:02 AM(edited)
And FFXIII looked great on my old SDTV.

Yeah. Now multiply that by a thousand and you have an idea of how it looks like on a HDTV.

Slightly sharper visuals, zomg! What a truly breathtaking, religious experience!

"Slightly". You make it so easy to notice you never played on a HDTV. you have a sad life. It's 2012 man.

Funniest lines ever. Line, why are you evening arguing the merits of HD if all you play is upscaled games. You know if the ps3 could run FF13 at your display's native res it would look so much better. It might even be closer to that experience of multiplying by 1000.
---
i7-3930K, ASRock X79 Extreme6, NH-D14, 16 GB G.Skill
Ripjaws DDR3, MSI GTX680, Crucial M4 128GB\64GB, 2TB Samsung F4, Asus Xonar DG, Corsair HX650, Arc Midi
#232LinetrixPosted 11/13/2012 9:13:28 AM
Maybe you should just call it quits because we will never forget.

Never forget that I never said any bannable offense? Good for me!

I have and played it on both SD and HD sets. Fail more.

Oh, then you have terrible eye problems.

So you're saying he's delusional then? Good to know.

You're really not that good with English are you? Hahahahahah.

Visuals are a means to an end for videogames. No one who says graphics don't matter are saying anything like the dumb **** you pollute the internet with.

Sorry kid. Games, in the strictu sensu here (PS3, 360, Wii and etc), are a visual media. But keep denying a fact. It's hilarious to see you embarrassing yourself in front of everybody.

That's sad. You betray the thing that made you famous. Wii Fit on the PS2? Wow.

Sorry, was something lost in translation from your native language? In English you made no sense with that post.
---
It doesn't matter the additional notes say opinions aren't trolling. The Notes are wrong and your opinion is trolling - GameFAQs moderation
#233LinetrixPosted 11/13/2012 9:13:50 AM
Funniest lines ever. Line, why are you evening arguing the merits of HD if all you play is upscaled games. You know if the ps3 could run FF13 at you display's native res it would look so much better.

Hahahahahahah, another drone that is successfully trying to destroy his reputation in this board.

You do know 720p is considered HD, don't you son? ROFL!!!
---
It doesn't matter the additional notes say opinions aren't trolling. The Notes are wrong and your opinion is trolling - GameFAQs moderation
#234Super_Jedi7Posted 11/13/2012 9:31:55 AM
I have the agree with the topic starter; HDTVS have to many advantages for me to go back to anything else.
They take up less space. I like to see somebody argue how a old giant square SDTV is better then a nice sleek and thin HDTV.
They are easier to carry and move around. (Newer models anyways)
They look MUCH better.
They probably sound better?
They support more and modern cable connections.
All reasons why I use A HDTV.
#235Lost7thPosted 11/13/2012 9:34:22 AM
XWolfO posted...
Shame on you, TC. Calling people crazy for wanting to play new games.

if people wanted NEW games they wouldn't buy a nintendo system
---
Dremcast games that still need HD: Power Stone, Shenmue Project Justice, Grandia 2, Skies of Arcadia, PSO
#236darkqueenhelbaPosted 11/13/2012 9:39:58 AM
For once a TC that has a valid point. In regards to financial management that is. Very few people know how to manage their income. That's why so many people have such huge debts. They spend more than they make, which is foolish. Sure, you have to take out loans to make big purchases like a house/car. Those are exceptions to the rule. I have people that have told me they took out loans to purchase things like furniture, tvs, electronics, etc. That's beyond stupid when you only make minimum wage. These kinds of people don't have the financial security to buy all these LUXURY items. Example the TC started to provide...

What's the difference between $50 versus $500? That comes down to your monthly EXPENDABLE INCOME!!! After ALL your bills are paid and a certain percentage of your income is invested/saved, THEN what's left over is what you should use.

In a perfect world, that's how it should. Doesn't always work like that obviously. But there are plenty of people out there that are more than capable of following these simple guidelines.
---
My response to trolls; GET A JOB!!!
#237darkqueenhelbaPosted 11/13/2012 9:40:44 AM
Lost7th posted...
XWolfO posted...
Shame on you, TC. Calling people crazy for wanting to play new games.

if people wanted NEW games they wouldn't buy a nintendo system

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKCOGq-eFQQ

TOLD HIM!!!!! *snap*
---
My response to trolls; GET A JOB!!!
#238Azure_lKitePosted 11/13/2012 9:57:28 AM
mini_blight posted...

And FFXIII looked great on my old SDTV.

No, it didn't. I played it on two SDTVs, and on the older one it looked like a PS2 game at some parts. Logs were close to impossible to read, as well as numbers.

Slightly sharper visuals, zomg! What a truly breathtaking, religious experience!

Now, not only you're making yourself look like a fool, but you're also proving that you never played on a half-decent HDTV.

This whole argument is ridiculous tbh, if you want to play games that are 4k native on 640x480 displays, be my guest. Just don't go spreading delusional crap everywhere.
---
"It's a tradition unique to JRPG fanbases to discuss the virginity of characters." - SetsunaFSeiiei
BBCP HYYYYYPE
#239NeoBillbinePosted 11/13/2012 10:03:37 AM
Linetrix posted...
Funniest lines ever. Line, why are you evening arguing the merits of HD if all you play is upscaled games. You know if the ps3 could run FF13 at you display's native res it would look so much better.

Hahahahahahah, another drone that is successfully trying to destroy his reputation in this board.

You do know 720p is considered HD, don't you son? ROFL!!!

I wouldn't know son, The last display I used with a 1366X768 resolution was about 7 years ago. It was a pretty crappy display, considering I have been using PC displays with much better resolutions since the 90's.

I guess if all you have is a 720p set you would think it was hot poo compared to an old crt sdtv. I guess you must have been on an rf connection prior to you getting your ps3, son.
---
i7-3930K, ASRock X79 Extreme6, NH-D14, 16 GB G.Skill
Ripjaws DDR3, MSI GTX680, Crucial M4 128GB\64GB, 2TB Samsung F4, Asus Xonar DG, Corsair HX650, Arc Midi
#240Sami1000Posted 11/13/2012 10:28:32 AM
Why is this topic aimed at nintendo fans? I promise to eat my shoes if there isn't a single ps360 user who doesn't have hdtv.

Why is this thread getting so many replies!? This thread is downright ridiculous, not to say i'm any better than others who replied here.

Does anyone understand that there is poor people in the world? Yes, poor! meaning they don't have too much money to spare. Amazing isn't it.

Does anyone understand that not everyone care enough to upgrade to hdtv?

*rantity*
*rantity*
*rantity*