Nintendo fans are crazy. Why even buy a Wii U if you don't have an HDTV?

#261KaiserLeoPosted 11/13/2012 2:16:11 PM
EngineR2 posted...
OK. But.... No HDTV!

But no consoles that need them anyway.

Why not just give into your environment and become a crack addict or something? It's a far more affordable hobby with all the break anf enter, favors to big strong men in prison and such...
---
I thank God for Jim.
#262gumbyxcore99Posted 11/13/2012 2:28:14 PM
They are so cheap now. 189 dollars for a 32 inch LCD in America. 250 in Canada. My first 32 inch LCD cost 700 5 years ago for an off brand one. That thing was a beast though. Probably better than the one I have now
#263PerascaminPosted 11/13/2012 2:30:36 PM
TheOneWhoPwnz posted...
Anyone is crazy or poor if they do not have a HDTV by now LOL

I can't even describe how much I hate it when people put lol in all capital letters at the end of a sentence. It's so obnoxious.

Like texting a really stupid girl.
---
This dance of mine burns with conviction! Its graceful steps grant swift exit from the stage! THE POWER TO REPEL ALL EVIL IS IN MY GRASP!!!
#264DarkZV2BetaPosted 11/13/2012 2:31:41 PM
EngineR2 posted...
OK. But.... No HDTV!

At this point, you should be more worried about feeding yourself.
However, if you have a computer to type on, there are lots of cheap games on that. Can spend $20 on games for a year and the rest on a healthy diet.
---
AMD CACHING = NOT YET FINISHED
Hey... just so you know...PC is a brand. ;). ~Lord_Kagato
#265EngineR2Posted 11/13/2012 2:32:59 PM
@KaiserLeo:

Wow. All that, from deciding on what to buy? I hope no one gets to that point, lol.

Anyway, what I am trying to say, is that people should not judge one another, based on their circumstances, alone.

If, however, they are the type that's extremely close to losing their home, and they try to buy a game system/TV, or both, then these people have to get their priorities straight.

On the other side of the fence, people who splurge on bunches of TVs/game systems just for the sake of it should learn how to be content.
---
Not changing sig until Toad, Jill and Drill Dozer are playable characters in the new Smash Bros.
#266EngineR2Posted 11/13/2012 2:42:14 PM
@DarkZV2Beta:

Lol, yeah, they should. But that was my point. Only get what you can afford to, and be content with it. If you can only afford a WiiU console, without a brand-new HDTV, get that. If you can't afford either one, just be content with what you have.

Believe it or not, people are content with just having an SDTV. Sure, it's not as great as an HDTV. But there are some pros to owning one, like I stated in my first post.

Right now, I'm not even worried about the games, As I'm trying to get a car. So, I'll have to get the games later.
---
Not changing sig until Toad, Jill and Drill Dozer are playable characters in the new Smash Bros.
#267omarariasPosted 11/13/2012 3:09:13 PM
hdtv were sold at a cheap price last black friday your write get an hd tv in black friday then buy a i dont know if your saying buy a hd tv then buy a ps3 it does more then a wii u dont get me wrong wii u nice but i dont think it has the material to be hd if you talking cheap playstation 3 has more content you can use it as a blue ray dvd mp3 digital movies and playstation 4 is coming 2014 what if you say shxx i should have baught a ps4 they will always and forever be hardcore systems nintendo is trying pants that are just to tight for them hardcore games will go for sony and microsoft nintendo will always be kids and family look i dont think there is a nintendo original hardcore game thay are waiting for third partys ninja gaiden when will thay make the next game for it in the end nintendo is nintendo and sony is sony
#268KaiserLeoPosted 11/13/2012 3:29:33 PM
EngineR2 posted...
Believe it or not, people are content with just having an SDTV. Sure, it's not as great as an HDTV. But there are some pros to owning one, like I stated in my first post.

Unless they watch older programs and play only older games, they are clearly uneducated, not content.

Here's the point of my entire argument;

NOTHING IS 4:3 ANYMORE. NOTHING AT ALL. EVERYTHING IS 16:9 OR WIDER.

Unlike programs, consoles do not bar the top and the bottom, they just cut off the sides.

It's not even the same as BW to Colour, at least BW TVs could show the entire picture, albeit in BW.

You've had some 5 years since the Wii was released, HDTVs have been cheap for atleast the last two. What moron would expect Nintendo Entertainment System 6 wouldn't be HD and in Widescreen?

The TC is wrong, Nintendo fan's aren't crazy, they are just dumb and lack forward thinking.
---
I thank God for Jim.