Trust best buy or gamestop?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Trust best buy or gamestop?
4 years ago#1
Not sure what to do, I preordered a wii u at both gamestop.com and bestbuy in store pick up. I ordered them both the first few hours the preorder went up, reason why I ordered two was to make sure I get one on release day. Now I am thinking which to cancel, don't need two not looking to make a profit on ebay from one. Thanks.
4 years ago#2
GameStop.
"You add a plus douchebag to a minus douchebag, you've got like.. zero douchebags."
4 years ago#3
gamestop
4 years ago#4
keep gamestops
Lightning's #1 Fan!!!
Waiting for Wii-U!
4 years ago#5
Guess I can wait till Monday to get it from gamestop since they don't deliver on Sunday. Thanks.
4 years ago#6
Gamestop. A lot of people like to jump on the "we hate gamestop" bandwagon, but they're the best place to get this stuff outside of Amazon.
Watch my LPs and Courtroom Drama! - http://tinyurl.com/bo7nxnx
4 years ago#7
Just don't trade stuff in at GameStop.
psn/xbl= libatako
@(> , <)@
4 years ago#8
get whatever comes first and return the other.
Batman: Let's face it "Superman"... The last time you ever inspired anyone -- was when you were dead.
4 years ago#9
zepfya posted...
Not sure what to do, I preordered a wii u at both gamestop.com and bestbuy in store pick up. I ordered them both the first few hours the preorder went up, reason why I ordered two was to make sure I get one on release day. Now I am thinking which to cancel, don't need two not looking to make a profit on ebay from one. Thanks.

I send me the extra one. >.>
[This signature was deleted at the request of Kingler]
Pokemon White FC: 3267 4497 6644 Name: Ash
4 years ago#10
Trust Best Buy. My local Best Buy's Nintendo Rep said everyone that pre ordered from Best Buy is guaranteed to get one. Not sure about GS.
Warning! User name has nothing to do with the band!
Oregon Ducks 2012 Rose Bowl Champs!
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Trust best buy or gamestop?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived