Trust best buy or gamestop?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Trust best buy or gamestop?
3 years ago#1
Not sure what to do, I preordered a wii u at both gamestop.com and bestbuy in store pick up. I ordered them both the first few hours the preorder went up, reason why I ordered two was to make sure I get one on release day. Now I am thinking which to cancel, don't need two not looking to make a profit on ebay from one. Thanks.
3 years ago#2
GameStop.
---
"You add a plus douchebag to a minus douchebag, you've got like.. zero douchebags."
3 years ago#3
gamestop
3 years ago#4
keep gamestops
---
Lightning's #1 Fan!!!
Waiting for Wii-U!
3 years ago#5
Guess I can wait till Monday to get it from gamestop since they don't deliver on Sunday. Thanks.
3 years ago#6
Gamestop. A lot of people like to jump on the "we hate gamestop" bandwagon, but they're the best place to get this stuff outside of Amazon.
---
Watch my LPs and Courtroom Drama! - http://tinyurl.com/bo7nxnx
3 years ago#7
Just don't trade stuff in at GameStop.
---
psn/xbl= libatako
@(> , <)@
3 years ago#8
get whatever comes first and return the other.
---
Batman: Let's face it "Superman"... The last time you ever inspired anyone -- was when you were dead.
3 years ago#9
zepfya posted...
Not sure what to do, I preordered a wii u at both gamestop.com and bestbuy in store pick up. I ordered them both the first few hours the preorder went up, reason why I ordered two was to make sure I get one on release day. Now I am thinking which to cancel, don't need two not looking to make a profit on ebay from one. Thanks.

I send me the extra one. >.>
---
[This signature was deleted at the request of Kingler]
Pokemon White FC: 3267 4497 6644 Name: Ash
3 years ago#10
Trust Best Buy. My local Best Buy's Nintendo Rep said everyone that pre ordered from Best Buy is guaranteed to get one. Not sure about GS.
---
Warning! User name has nothing to do with the band!
Oregon Ducks 2012 Rose Bowl Champs!
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Trust best buy or gamestop?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived