Black Ops 2 Nuketown 2025 *UPDATE* Confirmed not on Wii U

#11darkjedilinkPosted 11/12/2012 3:53:32 PM
Starwars4J posted...
So TC knows a guy that knows a guy who told him. Cool beans.

No, TC e-mailed a person who talked to someone (supposedly at Amazon.com) who supposedly talked to someone (supposedly at Activision) who answered the second guy who told the first guy who e-mailed TC.

Totally legit.
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
#12majorscud(Topic Creator)Posted 11/12/2012 3:54:46 PM
Starwars4J posted...

I have a copy of Black Ops 2 in my hand. There is no code in the box. Confirmation from numerous retailers and Activision that codes for Nuketown 2025 will be in the box for preorder copies that are getting it. Gamestop, Amazon, Best Buy, Walmart, and Activision's websites don't list Nuketown 2025 for Wii U.

If you want to wish upon a star that it's not true and Wii U copies will still somehow get it (forget the logistics of contacting all of these people that didn't get a code) then feel free. Amazon's promotions department had it confirmed from Activision. Wii U is NOT getting Nuketown 2025.
#13libatakoPosted 11/12/2012 3:54:48 PM
It's a map..........that means it can be brought in as dlc.

The question that you really might want to ask is.... "Will they even bother releasing it for wii u?"
---
psn/xbl= libatako
@(> , <)@
#14IcecreamdunwichPosted 11/12/2012 3:55:55 PM
Starwars4J posted...

I have a copy of Black Ops 2 in my hand. There is no code in the box. Confirmation from numerous retailers and Activision that codes for Nuketown 2025 will be in the box for preorder copies that are getting it. Gamestop, Amazon, Best Buy, Walmart, and Activision's websites don't list Nuketown 2025 for Wii U.

If you want to wish upon a star that it's not true and Wii U copies will still somehow get it (forget the logistics of contacting all of these people that didn't get a code) then feel free. Amazon's promotions department had it confirmed from Activision. Wii U is NOT getting Nuketown 2025.

Don't bother with them, they are some of the worst fantrolls on this site.
#15Final Fantasy2389Posted 11/12/2012 3:55:55 PM
I'm on live chat support with Activision right now.

They're looking into it. I doubt I'll be given a straight answer but I'm tired of this yo-yo effect everyone claiming someone told them yes, someone told them no.
---
WWE Diva and SES season 1 winner. Smart. Sexy. Powerful. Eve Torres <3
http://bit.ly/OgORGN | http://bit.ly/MT83UQ | http://bit.ly/RQBee0
#16majorscud(Topic Creator)Posted 11/12/2012 4:19:44 PM
Final Fantasy2389 posted...

They're looking into it. I doubt I'll be given a straight answer but I'm tired of this yo-yo effect everyone claiming someone told them yes, someone told them no.

I tried speaking with Activision directly. They wont discuss the Wii U version until the 18th, but let us know what they tell you.
#17GdboyratedloudPosted 11/12/2012 4:27:21 PM
majorscud posted...

I tried speaking with Activision directly. They wont discuss the Wii U version until the 18th, but let us know what they tell you.

You are lying your ass off. A youtuber Uthejoker called Activision and he said they said the map is coming just not at launch.

Why did you waste your own time with these lies????
---
PSN: JamesDeanONdaLOW
little did I know, James Dean was actually on the down low.
#18KoffSyrupPosted 11/12/2012 4:30:25 PM
If it doesn't come with the game that's one thing, but why in the hell would they not make it available for purchase?
---
Everybody was willing to forget about it but not me. I did some snooping around, found some chow hound had made a wax impression of the ice box key.
#19Final Fantasy2389Posted 11/12/2012 4:32:11 PM
Yeah, as I said I wasnt expecting a straight answer. She told me she couldnt find any info as its an unreleased game but she said she understood my frustration with the situation.

I was expecting that tho.
---
WWE Diva and SES season 1 winner. Smart. Sexy. Powerful. Eve Torres <3
http://bit.ly/J38z1u | http://bit.ly/KIjaFT | http://bit.ly/RQBee0
#20majorscud(Topic Creator)Posted 11/12/2012 4:40:34 PM
Gdboyratedloud posted...
majorscud posted...

You are lying your ass off. A youtuber Uthejoker called Activision and he said they said the map is coming just not at launch.

Why did you waste your own time with these lies????

I don't understand the attack I guess.

If you think I'm attacking the Wii U or something and your jumping to it's defense, then your wrong. I have (2) systems preordered (1 for me, 1 for my brother as an xmas present). I already got my copy from Amazon and I have pictures to prove it. I'm playing Paper Mario Sticker Star on 3DS while waiting for release. I'm a big Nintendo fan, so cool your jets.

If you think I said we'll never get the map, I didn't. I said exactly what Amazon told me: "Wii U is not getting the Nuketown 2025 map". Now Amazon didn't specify if this is forever or just for preorders, but they were 100% sure that Activision is not putting codes in the box and retailers will not be given codes to give to customers for the map. My copy certainly didn't have a code in the box, and everyone else getting early copies is reporting the same. If you check Amazon.com they removed all reference to Nuketown 2025 from their website, so did every major retailer and Activision themselves.

I really did talk to an Activision rep. He said they can't discuss it until the 18th. If you don't believe me, then by all means call them. Their number is on the call of duty website.