A great read for Nintendo fans!

#1andizzle29662Posted 11/12/2012 3:55:06 PM
http://venturebeat.com/2012/11/11/nintendos-scott-moffitt-tells-us-what-we-need-to-know-about-the-wii-u-launch-interview/view-all/#bmb=1

I like what Scott says, referring to new tvs coming out every year but yet you don't replace your tv when they do. It's true, and I think WiiU is the same, it's graphics are going to look great for years to come :)
---
I want to know if any of yall like me as a poster, let me know what you think! Hit me up via message
#2gumbyxcore99Posted 11/12/2012 3:59:26 PM
i like the part about how he said you'll be able to get one on the first day without a preorder
#3Virus66Posted 11/12/2012 4:10:59 PM
The statement About console availbility is likely one for just PR. It doesn't sound good to your customers if you say "well, no consoles are gonna be available on day one for you all. Sorry!" It they said that, then people would not even bother trying to buy one. If you give them hopes of finding one, even if its a lie, then at least they will make the effort of tracking one down.
---
PSN: JVir
Smash Bros Mains- Samus, Ness, Pit
#4andizzle29662(Topic Creator)Posted 11/12/2012 4:18:59 PM
I think of you want one bad enough your get one. I preorderd mine day one !
---
I want to know if any of yall like me as a poster, let me know what you think! Hit me up via message
#51shadetail1Posted 11/12/2012 4:26:35 PM(edited)
Virus66 posted...
The statement About console availbility is likely one for just PR. It doesn't sound good to your customers if you say "well, no consoles are gonna be available on day one for you all. Sorry!" It they said that, then people would not even bother trying to buy one. If you give them hopes of finding one, even if its a lie, then at least they will make the effort of tracking one down.

...And then, if they can't find one because it is sold out everywhere, they get pissed at you for lying to them. Which is why it's likely not a lie.

I've thought all along that the reason preorders sold out so fast was that they were deliberately limiting how many preorders they allowed, to make sure that walk-in customers could still buy it on launch day.
---
Religion is like spaghetti: either stiff and fragile, or wet and limp.