Only these games are confirmed for off TV play? Ridiculous. Less than 1 week

#21ChancreScolexPosted 11/13/2012 4:15:35 AM
Aww yeah I can play Darksiders II on the toilet. Although my TV is visible from the toilet now, you usually have to rotate the TV and then lean about 20cm to the right to get a proper viewing angle. It's cool for watching but holding a controller or an arcade stick in that position gets kind of awkward.
#22darkjedilinkPosted 11/13/2012 4:44:37 AM
AXKSION posted...
overkillwfo1978 posted...
But, I will be playing ALL of the games ON my TV. The controller screen is an "extra" to me.

Don't understand

my living situation right now is "complicated".

playing on the Gamepad would make things simpler. 24" computer monitor, lots of electronics hooked up to different devices, no tv, have to be really quiet at night, so only headphones, etc., so the GamePad would get rid of a lot of excess complications, cramped space, might wanna play it in another room.

Also, I just figured out how to get sound to work on my computer monitor with no hdmi. i have to hook my wii u to my surround sound i had packed away, just so that i could get the video signal to my monitor! just tried it with my ps3, so should work with wii u.

tldr: i dunno, i just wanna play on the pad.

No, it's "TLDR: Like a bunch of whiney d-bags on this board, I have an atypical setup at my home, so Nintendo and devs need to spend more money and make crap more expensive for everyone so things are better for MEEEEEEEE!!!"
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
#23blunderminePosted 11/13/2012 5:08:16 AM(edited)
I'm not sure how you expect games that require touchscreen input to stream tablet.
---
So if Nintendo changed the name of the Wii - U, would they be pulling a U-Wii?
#24blunderminePosted 11/13/2012 5:07:31 AM
AXKSION posted...
Arrei posted...
Some games simply wouldn't work with pad play, no? Like ZombiU and the whole inventory not pausing gameplay thing.

ZombiU doesn't pause? What if you need to take a bathroom break or something?

Well I'd assume you can pause to stop the game, but you can't pause and go into your inventory or anything like that.
---
#25darkjedilinkPosted 11/13/2012 5:09:22 AM
blundermine posted...
I'm not sure how you expect games that require touchscreen input to stream tablet.

The Zelda demo did. If you don't think it's possible, check out a game called LostMagic for the DS.
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
#26gumbyxcore99Posted 11/13/2012 5:09:25 AM
do us all a favor and leave your console on the shelf for somebody else to buy
#27nonexistingheroPosted 11/13/2012 5:10:35 AM
ZombiU requires both screens to be used simultaneously. it would be impossible -__-
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
#28blunderminePosted 11/13/2012 6:10:22 AM
darkjedilink posted...
blundermine posted...

The Zelda demo did. If you don't think it's possible, check out a game called LostMagic for the DS.

They have darksiders streaming to the tablet to, but that's different. Those games only use it to enhance the experience. It saves you from having to pause by have the info or menus accessible all the time. It's the games which require input from the touchscreen is a crux of the gameplay that wont be able to be streamed to the controller.
---
#29Rasputin77Posted 11/13/2012 6:20:03 AM
AXKSION posted...
there's tons, i just don't talk about it all the time.

Ahh, but see, that's the mentality of some of these dummies... er, I mean children. (It's much better to assume they're underage, than complete waterheads - gives me a little more hope for humanity...)

Whatever they see you do? You do it ALL the time.
Whatever they see you post? That's ALL you post about.
If they saw something before you posted it? It's "OLD" to everyone else. (somehow)

It's frigging little-kid-Psych 101, I swear to god.
---
"Hyperactive children screaming about far more "trolls" than there actually are." -- Wii U Board, 11/18/12-12/2/12
#30SpacedDuckPosted 11/13/2012 6:21:39 AM
AXKSION posted...
overkillwfo1978 posted...
But, I will be playing ALL of the games ON my TV. The controller screen is an "extra" to me.

Don't understand

my living situation right now is "complicated".

playing on the Gamepad would make things simpler. 24" computer monitor, lots of electronics hooked up to different devices, no tv, have to be really quiet at night, so only headphones, etc., so the GamePad would get rid of a lot of excess complications, cramped space, might wanna play it in another room.

Also, I just figured out how to get sound to work on my computer monitor with no hdmi. i have to hook my wii u to my surround sound i had packed away, just so that i could get the video signal to my monitor! just tried it with my ps3, so should work with wii u.

tldr: i dunno, i just wanna play on the pad.

So because your living situation is messed up the world should cater to you? Makes sense braaaaah
---

Keep/Kept the Faith! Forever a member of Red Sox Nation!