Only these games are confirmed for off TV play? Ridiculous. Less than 1 week

#61sonic777Posted 11/13/2012 12:26:33 PM
darkjedilink posted...
sonic777 posted...
The UK commercial.

I'd say that qualifies as heavily advertised.

Of course, talking to you is a waste of life. You're so drunk with Nintendo-Aid it's amazing you can still walk straight.

One commercial showing one game in one portion of the world = a heavily advertised standard feature?

Sure, why not.
#62ThefunyarinpaPosted 11/13/2012 12:28:22 PM
AXKSION posted...
Arrei posted...
Some games simply wouldn't work with pad play, no? Like ZombiU and the whole inventory not pausing gameplay thing.

ZombiU doesn't pause? What if you need to take a bathroom break or something?

RedBullWings posted...
As someone who won't be buying a Wii U for a while, if ever, I have to say that this is the least of my problems with the system. I don't even care about being able to play games on the controller only. If I wanted to do that, I would get a handheld system.

I have a 3DS XL.

Anyhow, I do not understand why I will not be able to play Super Mario RPG on the gamepad. I'm very disappointed about that.

Run to the toilet!
---
*Official Quark of the Zero Escape board!*
--------------3DS FC: 1289-8486-6925--------------
#63DTY3Posted 11/13/2012 12:28:58 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#64DTY3Posted 11/13/2012 12:29:49 PM
sonic777 posted...
DTY3 posted...
Um ok? I thought the post was directed to me (I'm not denying that...)

Yeah, and because you're so defensive (sensitive), you immediately had to retort with an insult.

If that's not sensitive, then your definition is different than the correct one.

Insult? If you were truly insulted by what I said than I'm sorry but you are just proving my sig to be correct...
Man what a one trick pony.

Also btw defensive and sensitive are not synonyms....lol.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/DTY16
GameFAQS users are far too sensitive.
#65darkjedilinkPosted 11/13/2012 12:32:08 PM
sonic777 posted...
darkjedilink posted...
sonic777 posted...
The UK commercial.

I'd say that qualifies as heavily advertised.

Of course, talking to you is a waste of life. You're so drunk with Nintendo-Aid it's amazing you can still walk straight.

One commercial showing one game in one portion of the world = a heavily advertised standard feature?

Sure, why not.

Because it isn't. Even if it was on five different commercials, and was pointed out in the commercials, but all five commercials showed it on the exact same game, it's still only advertised for one game, meaning it isn't a standard feature.

Nintendo told us it wasn't a standard feature - instead citing it to be an optional feature - a year and a half ago.

Never mind the fact that none of the other games that do offer it are advertising it as an option, so it's not heavily advertised, either.
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
#66sonic777Posted 11/13/2012 12:35:23 PM(edited)
DTY3 posted...
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]

Yeah, I didn't make it a synonym, fool.

:P

People who are sensitive become defensive.

Insult?

Spouting off an insult doesn't mean the person felt insulted. You can insult someone without provoking a feeling of insult in that person.

Let me guess, you're the little red-haired girl from The Family Circus? Words only mean one VERY specific thing to you, don't they?
#67DTY3Posted 11/13/2012 12:34:55 PM
You said they meant the same thing...ergo they are synonyms...
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/DTY16
GameFAQS users are far too sensitive.
#68sonic777Posted 11/13/2012 12:36:30 PM
darkjedilink posted...

Considering you go into EVERY topic defending Nintendo to the death, nothing you say matters.
#69darkjedilinkPosted 11/13/2012 12:37:42 PM
sonic777 posted...
darkjedilink posted...

Considering you go into EVERY topic defending Nintendo to the death, nothing you say matters.

Considering you don't know what "heavily advertised," "standard feature" or "synonym" mean, nothing YOU say matters.
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
#70sonic777Posted 11/13/2012 12:38:12 PM
DTY3 posted...
You said they meant the same thing...ergo they are synonyms...

Except I didn't. You just thought that, because you're the little red-haired girl from the Family Circus.

:D