Ninja Gaiden: Razor's Edge review!

#111IcecreamdunwichPosted 11/13/2012 3:02:05 PM
Icecreamdunwich posted...
I think the Wii U score is higher due, to like the reviewer said, he is wearing "launch goggles" when viewing the game.

Even if he didn't have "launch goggles", it probably still be higher than a 3.

You're right, it's a 4 due to increased content.
#112nickvd8Posted 11/13/2012 3:02:28 PM
Why does that waste of space Jim Sterling have to review so many games that I'm interested in? WHY?!?!
---
Want TimeSplitters 4? Go here: http://www.facebook.com/Timesplitters4PLZ
#113IcecreamdunwichPosted 11/13/2012 3:06:30 PM
Why does that waste of space Jim Sterling have to review so many games that I'm interested in? WHY?!?!

Because you are him, stop fighting yourself.
#114T3H_1337_N1NJ4Posted 11/13/2012 3:11:09 PM(edited)
I think the Wii U score is higher due, to like the reviewer said, he is wearing "launch goggles" when viewing the game.

Even if he didn't have "launch goggles", it probably still be higher than a 3.

You're right, it's a 4 due to increased content.

At least the game changed some content along with its name. You stayed the same broken record.
---
To err is human, but to really screw things up you need a computer!
IGN: CodenameFox
#115IcecreamdunwichPosted 11/13/2012 3:11:22 PM
I wonder if Ninja Gaiden Sigma 3 will be better than this trash? Hopefully they actually put some work into it.
#116GAMER_X_REVIVALPosted 11/13/2012 3:11:58 PM
Really a shame Nintendo has to stick to such a garbage schedule with their hardware being on the tail end of normal gens or inbetween. If the Wii U had been ready to launch around the time of Arkham Citys release, that would of been a solid title.

Now its just a very old title being shilled for the full retail price of 60 bucks with really nothing to TRULY legitimize that price. That corny ass armor just does not cut it
---
"Dragon Age 2 was a train wreck the entire game, ME3 was like screaming rollercoaster that ran out of track and everyone died." -nIMr0D888
#117jmichaelbpPosted 11/13/2012 3:13:07 PM
I wonder if Ninja Gaiden Sigma 3 will be better than this trash? Hopefully they actually put some work into it.

You want a NGS3?
---
"Ask not for whom the bell tolls... it tolls for thee." - In memory of Chuck, the wisest boxcar hobo of all time from Telltale's The Walking Dead.
#118GAMER_X_REVIVALPosted 11/13/2012 3:14:40 PM

There wouldnt be a Sigma 3. Sigma 1 and 2 were just the XBOX NG 1 and 2 rereleased for PS3 iirc. NG3 was released on current gen platforms so there is no need for a Sigma rerelease. If anything, Razors Edge would be the Sigma version of NG3 since its been rereleased, but its still mediocre and sub par and hasnt improved enough to get an above average score
---
Guardian Gamer X
"CE's verbal cruelty is only matched by an eight-armed robot beating multiple baby seals."-PursuitandTie
#119nickvd8Posted 11/13/2012 3:14:50 PM

You never played it, how do you know it's trash? Ohhh... I see. Jim Sterling wannabe, noted.
---
Want TimeSplitters 4? Go here: http://www.facebook.com/Timesplitters4PLZ
#120GdboyratedloudPosted 11/13/2012 3:15:05 PM
http://www.digitaltrends.com/gaming/ninja-gaiden-3-razors-edge-review/

8.0/10

ill post other reviews if i find them. that way, we can get different opinions.
---
PSN: JamesDeanONdaLOW
little did I know, James Dean was actually on the down low.