Ninja Gaiden: Razor's Edge review!

#41KirbyIsAwesomePosted 11/13/2012 11:58:30 AM
Well, glad to see that the game seems to be majorly improved. Too hard though? Not sure I understand how that's a complaint.

It is bad though about the graphics. I'm guessing they just upped the resolution without making any changes to the textures and everything? Bad oversight on Tecmo's part IMO.
---
DemonDog: "I'm not a fanboy"
"I insult Nintendo for making crappy consoles and whoring out mario, and praise sony systems and games"
#42IcecreamdunwichPosted 11/13/2012 12:00:32 PM
Polished turd confirmed, just like I was saying.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#43jmichaelbpPosted 11/13/2012 12:01:18 PM
KirbyIsAwesome posted...
Well, glad to see that the game seems to be majorly improved. Too hard though? Not sure I understand how that's a complaint.

It is bad though about the graphics. I'm guessing they just upped the resolution without making any changes to the textures and everything? Bad oversight on Tecmo's part IMO.

Bad oversight on Team Ninja's part, not Tecmo.

And I didn't notice much of a difference in graphics apart from the jaggies, lighting looked a lot nicer in many areas.
---
"Ask not for whom the bell tolls... it tolls for thee." - In memory of Chuck, the wisest boxcar hobo of all time from Telltale's The Walking Dead.
#44jmichaelbpPosted 11/13/2012 12:02:24 PM
Icecreamdunwich posted...
Polished turd confirmed, just like I was saying.

Still a very well polished turd.

360 and PS3: 3 out of 10.

Wii U: 7.6 out of 10.
---
"Ask not for whom the bell tolls... it tolls for thee." - In memory of Chuck, the wisest boxcar hobo of all time from Telltale's The Walking Dead.
#45IcecreamdunwichPosted 11/13/2012 12:02:32 PM
jmichaelbp posted...
KirbyIsAwesome posted...

And I didn't notice much of a difference in graphics apart from the jaggies, lighting looked a lot nicer in many areas.

You have the game now? Lol.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#46KirbyIsAwesomePosted 11/13/2012 12:04:02 PM
jmichaelbp posted...
KirbyIsAwesome posted...

Whoops, lol.
---
DemonDog: "I'm not a fanboy"
"I insult Nintendo for making crappy consoles and whoring out mario, and praise sony systems and games"
#47SuperShyGuy9000Posted 11/13/2012 12:05:03 PM
maximumbarmage posted...
Rebuilt from ground up for Wii U game looks worse than previous version?

Next gen is here.

Rebuilt since when did anyone ever say it was rebuilt?

It's called an enhanced port.
#48jmichaelbpPosted 11/13/2012 12:05:28 PM
Icecreamdunwich posted...
jmichaelbp posted...
KirbyIsAwesome posted...

You have the game now? Lol.

Comparing footage, ever heard of that?
---
#49GoombacrusherPosted 11/13/2012 12:06:00 PM
lol @ complaining about too much difficulty in a Ninja Gaiden game
---
http://i.imgur.com/VQTIb.png
Press Left to brofist.
#50jmichaelbpPosted 11/13/2012 12:06:46 PM
Goombacrusher07 posted...
lol @ complaining about too much difficulty in a Ninja Gaiden game

This.
---