Ninja Gaiden: Razor's Edge review!

#61IcecreamdunwichPosted 11/13/2012 1:14:23 PM
jmichaelbp posted...

Only thing that looks worse is aliasing, didn't notice anything apart from that.

Textures, aliasing, and frame rate. Sorry :/ worst version on Wii U
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#62yellowpikminboyPosted 11/13/2012 1:16:22 PM
bond465 posted...
You know when ign gives a game that score...it's truly terrible.

*coughGodHandcough*

Also, you can't blame Nintendo if the devs don't want to make a proper port. Of course, people will find any reason to hate Nintendo... *looks toward Bayonetta 2*
---
You know that game I never played? That one?
10/10, GoTY and Best (insert genre here).
#63DTY3Posted 11/13/2012 1:16:33 PM
Icecreamdunwich posted...
jmichaelbp posted...

Only thing that looks worse is aliasing, didn't notice anything apart from that.

Woah woah woah woah slow down.

Worst version on Wii U? Because of small graphical differences? I'm sorry but any rational person here must see how asinine that statement is.

Lol yeah let's ignore the fact that this version of the game is actually good. Small graphical details are off! Worst version don't buy!

Lol thi cracked me up.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/DTY16
GameFAQS users are far too sensitive.
#64Pawkie07Posted 11/13/2012 1:17:46 PM
realzelda posted...
i bet visuals due to quick port

Whatever makes you fanboys sleep better at night. Wii U is obviously inferior to ps3/360. Calling it next gen system is such a joke.
#65jmichaelbpPosted 11/13/2012 1:17:58 PM
jmichaelbp posted...

Framerate: Nope, there was an article saying the build they played had less framerate drops, plus its vsync'd.

Aliasing: You win there.

Textures: They look pretty much the same, not much of a difference in the videos.

Lighting: Better.

Also, how does gameplay fixes and a lot more content make it the worst version?
---
"Ask not for whom the bell tolls... it tolls for thee." - In memory of Chuck, the wisest boxcar hobo of all time from Telltale's The Walking Dead.
#66cavebear56Posted 11/13/2012 1:20:25 PM
Nice.

The superior version is on the Wii U.

As expected.
---
If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh.
#67IcecreamdunwichPosted 11/13/2012 1:20:36 PM
jmichaelbp posted...
jmichaelbp posted...

Framerate: Nope, there was an article saying the build they played had less framerate drops, plus its vsync'd.

Textures: They look pretty much the same, not much of a difference in the videos.

I'm going by the reviews from people who have played the final build, sorry :/

And frame rates are one of the most important things in a game, especially in a game like this. All of the extra content can't get rid of that problem.
---
#68DTY3Posted 11/13/2012 1:21:30 PM
Extra content>>>>>>>rare frame drops.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/DTY16
GameFAQS users are far too sensitive.
#69jmichaelbpPosted 11/13/2012 1:22:48 PM
jmichaelbp posted...
jmichaelbp posted...

I'm going by the reviews from people who have played the final build, sorry :/

And frame rates are one of the most important things in a game, especially in a game like this. All of the extra content can't get rid of that problem.

But it has less framerate drops and vsync versus more framerate drops and no vsync on the 360 =/.
---
"Ask not for whom the bell tolls... it tolls for thee." - In memory of Chuck, the wisest boxcar hobo of all time from Telltale's The Walking Dead.
#70IcecreamdunwichPosted 11/13/2012 1:24:50 PM
From what it sounds like the Wii U has more frame drops and worse graphics overall, which is simply inexcusable.
---