Ninja Gaiden: Razor's Edge review!

#71SagadegoPosted 11/13/2012 1:24:57 PM
DTY3 posted...
Icecreamdunwich posted...
jmichaelbp posted...

Only thing that looks worse is aliasing, didn't notice anything apart from that.

Textures, aliasing, and frame rate. Sorry :/ worst version on Wii U

Woah woah woah woah slow down.

Worst version on Wii U? Because of small graphical differences? I'm sorry but any rational person here must see how asinine that statement is.

Lol yeah let's ignore the fact that this version of the game is actually good. Small graphical details are off! Worst version don't buy!

Lol thi cracked me up.

it's senorlovecraft, don't expect much.
---
Why did Nintendo rip off digimon? demondog666
#72TottentanzPosted 11/13/2012 1:25:29 PM
DTY3 posted...
Extra content>>>>>>>rare frame drops.

Dont forget better game play unless you are a newb that has to have your hand held while you play.

Wasnt there articles dedicated to how soft gaming and gamers have gotten?
#73lowuwPosted 11/13/2012 1:26:05 PM
I can't wait to get this on launch. It's been greatly improved from the original.
#7440DribylfPosted 11/13/2012 1:27:56 PM
Conparing possibly doc'd up videos of certain parts of the game is grasping for straws, dude. That is NOT a credible way to develop an opinion.

If people who have reviewed the game said it looks uglier than the 360/PS3 version and it has framerate issues, then obviously they have much more credible opinion than someone sitting on their computer conparing low rez videos of videos sent to/shot by the press.

Anyway, this is disappointing, I was hoping to get this game. I'll wait until it's cheap.
---
I am hip
http://www.last.fm/user/KDay1990
#75TottentanzPosted 11/13/2012 1:30:59 PM
40Dribylf posted...
Conparing possibly doc'd up videos of certain parts of the game is grasping for straws, dude. That is NOT a credible way to develop an opinion.

If people who have reviewed the game said it looks uglier than the 360/PS3 version and it has framerate issues, then obviously they have much more credible opinion than someone sitting on their computer conparing low rez videos of videos sent to/shot by the press.

Anyway, this is disappointing, I was hoping to get this game. I'll wait until it's cheap.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUC8Qe4FsL4

Calling Gamesradar out?
#76IcecreamdunwichPosted 11/13/2012 1:31:11 PM
Don't forget the interview with the director that pretty much confirmed Ninja Gaiden Sigma 3 for PS3 and 360.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#77TottentanzPosted 11/13/2012 1:33:29 PM
Icecreamdunwich posted...
Don't forget the interview with the director that pretty much confirmed Ninja Gaiden Sigma 3 for PS3 and 360.

Is that lipstick on your mouth?

Where's the pig?
#78GoombacrusherPosted 11/13/2012 1:46:55 PM
Megagunstarman posted...
Goombacrusher07 posted...
lol @ complaining about too much difficulty in a Ninja Gaiden game

lol @ not complaining about too much frustration in a Ninja Gaiden game

NG3 finally fixed the series biggest problem and now it's regressed back to garbage.

Failtendo strikes again.

This is the dumbest thing I've read today. You have officially had your rights to call anyone else a "casual gamer" revoked indefinitely for saying that making a challenging game a piss-easy QTE-infested joke that plays itself is an improvement. You will get these rights back when you learn to think before saying such stupidity
---
http://i.imgur.com/VQTIb.png
Press Left to brofist.
#79GigantLuffyPosted 11/13/2012 1:50:00 PM
"Rage is inevitable; some combat frustrations" (aka hard)

The Ninja Gaiden series as a whole(NES to HD era) is known for its difficulty. How is that a legitimate complaint?
---
"STRANGE ISN'T IT" - Sonikku za Hejjihoggu
Currently Playing: KH3D & Princess Code
#80P_A_N_D_A_M_A_NPosted 11/13/2012 1:50:09 PM
Megagunstarman posted...
lol @ complaining about too much difficulty in a Ninja Gaiden game

lol @ not complaining about too much frustration in a Ninja Gaiden game

NG3 finally fixed the series biggest problem and now it's regressed back to garbage.

Failtendo strikes again.

This is the dumbest thing I've read today. You have officially had your rights to call anyone else a "casual gamer" revoked indefinitely for saying that making a challenging game a piss-easy QTE-infested joke that plays itself is an improvement. You will get these rights back when you learn to think before saying such stupidity

Megagun is a jokester. He does this sarcastically :3
---
Currently Playing: Shenmue2, NSMB2
http://youtu.be/X21mJh6j9i4