There is some hope for Sunday!!!

#1ExplorerSPPosted 11/13/2012 1:17:47 PM
Just got back from Best Buy and was talking to my friend who works there. He said even though Best Buy stopped taking pre orders they received their shipments and they have way more then what was reserved. He said if I get there by 10am on Sunday I should be able to get one with no problem. I am sure people will be lined up. What does everyone else think?
#2Mindwipe77Posted 11/13/2012 1:23:30 PM
i think ppl who dont have a pre-order better camp out at best buy
---
Lightning's #1 Fan!!!
Waiting for Wii-U!
#3ExplorerSP(Topic Creator)Posted 11/13/2012 1:26:26 PM
Last thing I camped out for was a Playstation 2. I felt like an idiot. I could of got one a week later.
#4jackorhoadsPosted 11/13/2012 1:27:35 PM
ExplorerSP posted...
Just got back from Best Buy and was talking to my friend who works there. He said even though Best Buy stopped taking pre orders they received their shipments and they have way more then what was reserved. He said if I get there by 10am on Sunday I should be able to get one with no problem. I am sure people will be lined up. What does everyone else think?

Good luck, if your not wanting to camp out I'd get there as soon as the store opens if you can.
---
Gamefaqs: Where 14 year olds make fun of 13 year olds for acting like 12 year olds
psn - jacksonrr < feel free to add :)
#5NeojianXPosted 11/13/2012 1:39:24 PM
LOL! But of course they will have plenty. : )
---
James Bond 007 in Never Say Never Heineken AND You Only Live Miller High Life .... Twice. : )
#6BurgerTime79Posted 11/13/2012 1:46:29 PM
ExplorerSP posted...
Last thing I camped out for was a Playstation 2. I felt like an idiot. I could of got one a week later.

Not in my area. Stores stayed sold out, and the 2 local Gamestops would sell out as soon as shipments came in.

The PS2 was the first system I camped out for, and I had a blast doing it.
---
Gordon Ramsay, the Mr Resetti of cooking