How can the Wii U possibly compete with the PS4's graphics?

#41plasmawisp1713Posted 11/13/2012 6:47:23 PM
overkillwfo1978 posted...
We don't care.

Wii U out in 5 days! Woo-hoo!

---
That was meant as an insult by the way.
#42RetroFanGirlPosted 11/13/2012 6:53:04 PM
Lost7th posted...
Same way the Wii did

By Nintendo fans putting their fingers in their ears going LALALALLALGRAPHICSDONTMATTERLALALA" and happily given their money away for out of date tech

Just like 360/PS3 then, okay. Consoles are always outdated tech, day 1.
---
http://imgur.com/1rQCf
^GameFAQs itself is trolling me.
#43Skul_Posted 11/13/2012 7:10:15 PM
Lol at people comparing console specs.

---
"Screen Size = Resolution."- jairusmonillas
If you believe in the Flying Spaghetti Monster, and are 100% proud of it, put this as your sig
#44retroGRAD3Posted 11/13/2012 7:15:52 PM
I don't even like nintendo and know sony makes garbage.

The better question is how are consoles gonna compete when pc gaming resurges
#45ChargrilledPosted 11/13/2012 7:19:14 PM(edited)
I don't even like nintendo and know sony makes garbage.

The better question is how are consoles gonna compete when pc gaming resurges

wasnt that s'posed to happen 10 years ago?

pc = all dressed up with few places to go.
---
GT : DeadJericho / PSN : Focalpoint /
Correct terminology is 'Could NOT care less'. Learn English!
#46plasmawisp1713Posted 11/13/2012 7:19:16 PM
PC Gaming. The PC I am currently using has the power to run every game in existence right now, and the next few years to come. Why am I getting the Wii U? Because I want it. I am a Nintendo fan.

However, most "Sony" fans claim they love their games because of graphics. But really, Microsoft and Apple kinda have the market secured. And people are willing to spend a grand on a computer because it does EVERYTHING A CONSOLE CAN DO AND MORE.

The Wii U will be successful. Unlike other gaming companies, Nintendo puts their fans ahead of their money.
---
That was meant as an insult by the way.
#47SuperShyGuy9000Posted 11/13/2012 7:20:56 PM
Once the Atari Puma comes out every other console will be doomed
#48Dante200XPosted 11/13/2012 7:22:04 PM
More like "How can the consoles possibly compete with the PC's graphics?"

M i rite!
---
Solid's snake still shoots liquid, it's just that it's null.
#49sockroxPosted 11/13/2012 7:24:21 PM
I own a gaming PC and all current and some older generation systems. I will get a wii U because I support nintendo. I'm not concerned about the graphics on the wii U, i'm concerned with the quality of games. I play any game thats good on whatever system. I am a gamer, I love games and all systems, there is good and bad to EVERY system, thats the end.

Try to look at the positive things instead of negative, maybe you'll begin to enjoy your hobby more.
#50GodRebornPosted 11/13/2012 7:51:00 PM
the graphics argument for y a system is better is getting old. invest in or build a gaming-quality pc. if graphics r ur primary motivation for gaming, u'd be much better off with a pc otherwise ur being hypocritical. if gamers want the best graphics, they'd better be willing to pay for it. personally, graphics is the reason y the console gaming industry will die 'cause most gamers now want uber-power but don't want to pay for it.