Just sold my Wii U Deluxe for $6,499.00

#11MirageMew2Posted 11/13/2012 8:51:09 PM
PrinceOfHot posted...
No I can't put the picture up because it has shipping info. Anyways I'm taking a girl to the Caribbean for a cruise instead. Have fun Wii Uing.

Cross the personal info out and show us the part where it says you sold it for that price.
---
"You add a plus douchebag to a minus douchebag, you've got like.. zero douchebags."
#12SS4_NamreppivPosted 11/13/2012 8:53:17 PM
He can't show proof of something that never happened.
---
"I tried one of your dishes once. I truly believed a part of my soul died."~Dunban
#13overkillwfo1978Posted 11/13/2012 8:56:55 PM
Obviously fake.

He doesn't need to post anything. Go to ebay.com. Type in Wii U on the search bar. Go to options and select "completed listings" and then modify the search to "highest price first".

You will see that the highest priced system that has sold on ebay in the last 3 months, sold for $900 on November 9th. Second to that was one that sold for $800 on September 16th.

Back to the drawing board TC. You failed on this one.
---
"Then we figured out that we could just park them in front of the tv, that's how I was raised, and I turned out tv"
#14El_PikachubraPosted 11/13/2012 8:59:45 PM
PrinceOfHot posted...
No I can't put the picture up because it has shipping info. Anyways I'm taking a girl to the Caribbean for a cruise instead. Have fun Wii Uing.

Then put your Caribbean cruise pictures up,.
---
Pokemon White FC: 1764 2352 9914
#15WereWormPosted 11/13/2012 9:02:40 PM
overkillwfo1978 posted...
Obviously fake.

He doesn't need to post anything. Go to ebay.com. Type in Wii U on the search bar. Go to options and select "completed listings" and then modify the search to "highest price first".

You will see that the highest priced system that has sold on ebay in the last 3 months, sold for $900 on November 9th. Second to that was one that sold for $800 on September 16th.

Sherlock Holmes posts on Gamefaqs! @.@
---
We're hiding in your Swiss Miss waiting to invade your pie hole! - Marshmellows.
GT/PSN: Klaymen - http://backloggery.com/wereworm
#16b1gt0nePosted 11/13/2012 9:05:07 PM
I traded my basic preorder for a house.
#17overkillwfo1978Posted 11/13/2012 9:06:02 PM
b1gt0ne posted...
I traded my basic preorder for a house.

Was it in Detroit? If so, you got hosed.
---
"Then we figured out that we could just park them in front of the tv, that's how I was raised, and I turned out tv"
#18PrinceOfHot(Topic Creator)Posted 11/13/2012 9:06:58 PM
Actually they removed the listing from the database after the sale. They emailed me a copy of the listing, but I'm not allowed to show it because Nintendo has a rule with them.
#19ChargrilledPosted 11/13/2012 9:07:36 PM
overkillwfo1978 posted...
Obviously fake.

---
GT : DeadJericho / PSN : Focalpoint /
Correct terminology is 'Could NOT care less'. Learn English!
#20sknmakPosted 11/13/2012 9:09:19 PM(edited)

Yup he's lying lmao. Wanted attention topic.

Actually they removed the listing from the database after the sale. They emailed me a copy of the listing, but I'm not allowed to show it because Nintendo has a rule with them.

LMAO! Just stop while you are ahead. You are starting to show your age now.
---
NEW Video Game Remakes Uploaded
http://www.youtube.com/user/sknocturnal