Wal Mart midnight

#180_ShyGuise_08Posted 11/13/2012 11:01:42 PM
I was just wondering if all of you saying you'll go to walmart at midnight are you all american? Im up in Canada and from what ive seen no walmart in this city is doing a midnight release. Are there any canadian walmarts that anyone knows is going to sell at midnight??
---
PM 3D, Luigi's Mansion 2, KI:U, Bioshock Infinite, Darksiders 2, GTA:V, AC:3
#2nilesthebravePosted 11/13/2012 11:03:01 PM
I don't know if they're doing a midnight release, so much as its open 24 hours...
---
Anti-boner is a dangerous material. I isolated pure anti-boner and that is the reason why Germany has negative population growth.-Benamingaska
#3monjamania2000Posted 11/13/2012 11:06:11 PM
I called my walmart and asked if they were and the lady said that if enough people were lined up outside then yea they'll do a midnight release
---
I'm a glitch modulator, sip on the data
Verb conjugator, plus herb inhalator
#480_ShyGuise_08(Topic Creator)Posted 11/13/2012 11:06:18 PM
Oh yea, not here its only open 24hours here from the start of december to the 23rd.
---
#5dragon_suplex_xPosted 11/13/2012 11:06:57 PM
Mine here in Michigan is a 24 hour one and was one of the reasons I chose there to reserve it.
---
But I'm not telling you anything you didn't already know.
PSN vertigoink
#680_ShyGuise_08(Topic Creator)Posted 11/13/2012 11:11:54 PM
ohh crap, now im gonna be checking the walmart everyday in case a line forms days before. There was a line for the ps3 formed about 2-3 days before release. For the wii it formed after 12am on the release. Im hoping a line forms like the wii line. I only live 5 minutes away by walking but i dont want to wait for a couple of days or so.
---
#7paulinkPosted 11/14/2012 1:53:44 AM
anyone know which stores are going to get non pre-order consoles? I'm assuming best buy, walmart, and costco.
---
cool kids hideout
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/919573-donkey-kong
#8Rasputin77Posted 11/14/2012 6:00:28 AM
^ I'm sorry, but if you haven't learned how to operate a phone, and interact with people verbally by now... your parents have failed you.

And that's aside from all of the obvious parenting fails on this site, which makes the total... well, staggering. =(

Also, the electronics section of any Wal-Mart I've ever been to has been located near the rear of the store. Unless you have a Bizarro Wal-Mart, if you're "waiting outside" for a Wii U, I wouldn't hold your breath too.
---
"Hyperactive kids yammering on about "trolls" WAY more than actual troll posts made." - Wii U board, 11/18/12-12/2/12
#9SquareSidePosted 11/14/2012 7:05:16 AM
Rasputin77 posted...
^ I'm sorry, but if you haven't learned how to operate a phone, and interact with people verbally by now... your parents have failed you.

And that's aside from all of the obvious parenting fails on this site, which makes the total... well, staggering. =(

Also, the electronics section of any Wal-Mart I've ever been to has been located near the rear of the store. Unless you have a Bizarro Wal-Mart, if you're "waiting outside" for a Wii U, I wouldn't hold your breath too.

So I can hear the electronics section ring for 10 minutes and get the guy from the gardening department that knows $#^&?! Ya, sure pal.
---
PSN/XBL - SquareSide
True 3DS Ambassador. Not a scrub who came in late and saved a buck.
#10gumbyxcore99Posted 11/14/2012 7:06:36 AM
walmart opens at 7am in canada
except the one in clairveiw