"Boyfriend spent our anniversary cruise money on a Wii U. SO MAD!"

#31Skul_(Topic Creator)Posted 11/14/2012 9:26:52 PM
$6,000 on Ebay +/- shipping instead of walking in to GameStop or if no nearby gamestop exists or you work at walmart and get a discount and paying $350 or with walmart employee discount $315? If that didn't come with at least 5 games, a 3TB external USB SSD, and $50 or more of eshop credit you good sir just made such an idiotic mistake that it should not only be legal to put you out of this worlds misery, but be illegal not to.

Yeah, my bf is kinda dumb.
---
"Screen Size = Resolution."- jairusmonillas
If you believe in the Flying Spaghetti Monster, and are 100% proud of it, put this as your sig
#32Jx1010Posted 11/14/2012 10:13:02 PM
I'll show u a good time
so u can forget about it
---
Charlie Sheen wins!
#33jillwarrenPosted 11/15/2012 12:28:59 AM
FuryXP posted...
$6,000 on Ebay +/- shipping instead of walking in to GameStop or if no nearby gamestop exists or you work at walmart and get a discount and paying $350 or with walmart employee discount $315? If that didn't come with at least 5 games, a 3TB external USB SSD, and $50 or more of eshop credit you good sir just made such an idiotic mistake that it should not only be legal to put you out of this worlds misery, but be illegal not to.

Now seriously this is one entertainingly stupid RP character because there is no way anyone could actually be that stupid

If there is no GameStop you could literally fly a plane to anywhere in the US and STILL buy one with several games and a External Hard drive for under 6 Grand. I think you could fly to England for 2 gs. Not sure about Japan though.
---
Following Christ? Check!
"Will be" means something is confirmed, i.e. a fact.- Linetrix
#34hyper_shadow99Posted 11/15/2012 12:34:36 AM
Hey, I am not the same guy under an alt :(
---
Official Braig of the KH:3D Board
#35hustlin_pimpstePosted 11/15/2012 12:35:59 AM
Look, I'm not usually this kind of guy, but I got to admit a few of you have made me .. well, you know .. curious. I would love a little meeting and a cup of coffee, maybe see where it leads.

PS I have $6700 in my account atm, so maybe I can sugar you up.
#36Skul_(Topic Creator)Posted 11/15/2012 1:20:31 AM
Look, I'm not usually this kind of guy, but I got to admit a few of you have made me .. well, you know .. curious. I would love a little meeting and a cup of coffee, maybe see where it leads.

PS I have $6700 in my account atm, so maybe I can sugar you up.

Ill meet you at 3PM tommorow next to the leaning tower of pisa.
---
"Screen Size = Resolution."- jairusmonillas
If you believe in the Flying Spaghetti Monster, and are 100% proud of it, put this as your sig
#37pheran94Posted 11/15/2012 1:24:20 AM
YoyokuKO posted...
i thought anniversaries were for the married folk.
i must be old fashioned.

*tips hat, spins cane, skips away*

Like a sir!