Wii U Future Owner's Job

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Wii U Future Owner's Job
4 years ago#111
Sealcoater and Line striper for an Asphalt company. Just got laid off last monday....i hope it snow up here in MA for some good winter work!
Brawl FC- 2621-2574-6694
I am one can short of a six pack!- Dr. Weird
4 years ago#112
Quality assurance at a brewery. Do I get free beer? You bet.
4 years ago#113
Engineer master race
4 years ago#114
Evilmonster posted...
Who has the coolest job?

I'm a Police Officer (Only 1 year into it... I get the late shift); 24 years old

I'm jealous. None of the departments around here have been hiring, except for the State department and I don't want to be sent out to the middle of nowhere.

I did just land a Correctional Officer job though. Pay's good, and I have a Bachelor's in Criminal Justice with an emphasis on Law Enforcement so hopefully I'll either move up fast or land an actual patrol officer job after I've been there a while (going to stay at the very least a few years because I don't want to be "that guy" that leaves as soon as greener grass is spotted).

23 years old here.
4 years ago#115
I work for a major telecommunication company. I install and repair lines for customers and on the street side.
PSN : Wards922 XBox Gamertag : Daddy Tow
PSO 2....Not changing until the game is in my VITA!!!
4 years ago#116
TriforceBun posted...
Church pianist and webcomic artist.

Woot, BitF! :D

Anyway, I'm still in 8th grade, maybe want to get a job in the summer. Any recommendations?
Steam ID: The Doctor
Gamertag: oDarkvFox
4 years ago#117
aura3848 posted...
TriforceBun posted...

Anyway, I'm still in 8th grade, maybe want to get a job in the summer. Any recommendations?

Well considering your age, your options are limited. My first job was working in a hotel as a room service delivery boy. That eventually changed into a variety of positions concluding with a Banquet Design (lol) position. Had some good times, left to focus on school.

I'd just call around and see who is actually hiring that young. I know my most recent employer required 17 years of age (electronics retailer), and my current employer requires 21 years of age (state prison).
4 years ago#118
Network admin/engineer
Wii: 8877 3660 6443 4949 - XboxLive, psn, & Steam: DirtiestQBizzy
3DS: Q : 2449-4627-4540 | playing: Gears3, Skyward Sword
4 years ago#119
I operate a fuel storage facility for a major convenience store chain. Fuel testing and light load rack maintenance is mostly what we do... that and unload ethanol railcars. Great job.
"Then we figured out that we could just park them in front of the tv, that's how I was raised, and I turned out tv"
4 years ago#120
Virtue777 posted...
aura3848 posted...
TriforceBun posted...

Well considering your age, your options are limited. My first job was working in a hotel as a room service delivery boy. That eventually changed into a variety of positions concluding with a Banquet Design (lol) position. Had some good times, left to focus on school.

I'd just call around and see who is actually hiring that young. I know my most recent employer required 17 years of age (electronics retailer), and my current employer requires 21 years of age (state prison).

Well actually, by summer, I should be 14. That should increase my chances. My brother is 18 yet he doesn't have a job. He has applied to a couple of places though.
Steam ID: The Doctor
Gamertag: oDarkvFox
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Wii U Future Owner's Job

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived