Wii U Future Owner's Job

#91SAGETISMYSAVIORPosted 11/14/2012 3:45:06 PM
I do stuff for a bank. Don't really want to say what I do 'cause all of you will think I'm scum. 2009 wasn't my fault (at least ALL of it wasn't)...
---
See the Turtle of enormous girth, on his shell he holds the Earth.
#92ElectricMolePosted 11/14/2012 3:47:35 PM
Technician in a hospital pharmacy
---
http://youtu.be/NB9ea_xWexM
Let's Get to the Top!
#93X1185Posted 11/14/2012 3:48:33 PM
Structural Engineer here
#94DarkSoldierX99Posted 11/14/2012 3:52:39 PM
Pigfarts posted...
DarkSoldierX99 posted...
Retail for a pet store. However I skim off the top and sell stolen goods to my friends and family. My black market pet shop has kept me sustained in video games for years while the rest of my money goes to bills. I also sell weed. Judge me if you like but all I got is a hs diploma and a give em hell attitude. In this economy I consider myself lucky I would hate to unload trucks and not be able to skim. I live alone and support myself no welfare or financial help from anyone.

dude you don't sell weed, you're a street pharmacist, a legit job.

Believe me if dispensaries were legal in my state I would make a career out of that.
---
Gas, grass, or ass nobody rides free.
#95P00DGEPosted 11/14/2012 3:53:55 PM
DarkSoldierX99 posted...
Retail for a pet store. However I skim off the top and sell stolen goods to my friends and family. My black market pet shop has kept me sustained in video games for years while the rest of my money goes to bills. I also sell weed. Judge me if you like but all I got is a hs diploma and a give em hell attitude. In this economy I consider myself lucky I would hate to unload trucks and not be able to skim. I live alone and support myself no welfare or financial help from anyone.

You are doing a billion things wrong in your life and someday, you will probably get caught and go to prison.
#96lt519Posted 11/14/2012 3:54:15 PM
DarkSoldierX99 posted...

So you steal for your main source of income? Don't care about the other stuff, but "skimming" is just stealing from other people and is lame. Hopefully karma bites you hard.
#97MaciverPosted 11/14/2012 3:55:24 PM
I work in my family run builders merchants, and I'm also on call 120 hours a week as a retained firefighter! x
#98P00DGEPosted 11/14/2012 3:57:51 PM
High School Literature Teacher
#99DarkSoldierX99Posted 11/14/2012 4:00:07 PM
lt519 posted...
DarkSoldierX99 posted...

So you steal for your main source of income? Don't care about the other stuff, but "skimming" is just stealing from other people and is lame. Hopefully karma bites you hard.

Trust me karma has had a hold of me since before I could crawl yes it is stealing yes it is wrong but someone like you just wouldn't understand you must have a nice life to still view it the way you do I truly envy that. As for the prison comment the other guy said. I agree but I've already made my peace and am more or less prepared for death which will come before I ever rot away in a prison. I hope no other person out there views the world the way I do because it ruins a man's soul. However there is no going back now I have accepted that.
---
Gas, grass, or ass nobody rides free.
#100lt519Posted 11/14/2012 4:06:52 PM
DarkSoldierX99 posted...
lt519 posted...
DarkSoldierX99 posted...

Trust me karma has had a hold of me since before I could crawl yes it is stealing yes it is wrong but someone like you just wouldn't understand you must have a nice life to still view it the way you do I truly envy that. As for the prison comment the other guy said. I agree but I've already made my peace and am more or less prepared for death which will come before I ever rot away in a prison. I hope no other person out there views the world the way I do because it ruins a man's soul. However there is no going back now I have accepted that.

Must be a terrible drug dealer too if you aren't pulling enough in to support yourself without stealing, can't even make it in that life. There's always other options than stealing, like I don't know, getting a second job. Have a nice life!