What is the most underated game you have played in your life?

#61IcecreamdunwichPosted 11/15/2012 10:51:23 AM
Shaq Fu

Not truly good, but it doesn't deserve the hate it gets :<

Do you actually own it? I do, it's bad.
#62beb2592Posted 11/15/2012 10:51:44 AM
MetaDeDeDe posted...
beb2592 posted...
MetaDeDeDe posted...
Bump!!!

Woah... sorry for being off topic but aren't you the guy who posted the fan topic in the Pokemon Black 2 forums? Only to have it derailed by a.. naughty... picture?
If so then I have a good memory lol.

I am that person who you speak of. The Lenora Fan Topic would have been gold if it weren't for that pic.

I agree... sorry that happened to your topic. But at least it will not be forgotten!
#63MetaDeDeDe(Topic Creator)Posted 11/15/2012 10:53:53 AM
beb2592 posted...
MetaDeDeDe posted...
beb2592 posted...
MetaDeDeDe posted...
Bump!!!

Woah... sorry for being off topic but aren't you the guy who posted the fan topic in the Pokemon Black 2 forums? Only to have it derailed by a.. naughty... picture?

I am that person who you speak of. The Lenora Fan Topic would have been gold if it weren't for that pic.

I agree... sorry that happened to your topic. But at least it will not be forgotten!

Don't worry for i have created this next banslist to insure that nothing bad happens in my fan topic ever again

BANLIST (THIS IS A LIST OF THING THAT ARE BANNED FROM THIS TOPIC)
Nudity pics
Homosexual pics
Sexual pics
Off Topic Posts

Do you like my banlist?
---
I love and believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it
Iris's Official Future Husband.
#64superguy55555Posted 11/15/2012 10:54:10 AM
Both Baten Kaitos games. This series probably had my favorite game soundtrack and I personally really enjoyed both battle systems, though it seemed like critics didn't care for them.
#65beb2592Posted 11/15/2012 10:55:40 AM
MetaDeDeDe posted...
beb2592 posted...
MetaDeDeDe posted...
beb2592 posted...
MetaDeDeDe posted...
Bump!!!

Don't worry for i have created this next banslist to insure that nothing bad happens in my fan topic ever again

BANLIST (THIS IS A LIST OF THING THAT ARE BANNED FROM THIS TOPIC)
Nudity pics
Homosexual pics
Sexual pics
Off Topic Posts

Do you like my banlist?

Yup, pretty much covers it. I salute you god sir and your attempt to rid evil from Gamefaqs!
#66artanis1234Posted 11/15/2012 10:59:09 AM
Hybrid Heaven for the N64. I loved that game and wish it would come for VC every week.
---
Never argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
#67Imperfect_Dark2Posted 11/15/2012 11:01:12 AM
Might And Magic: Clash Of Heroes - no one's even heard of it. Easily one of my favourite DS games.
---
KANGA* is mai name.
#68beb2592Posted 11/15/2012 11:02:20 AM
Imperfect_Dark2 posted...
Might And Magic: Clash Of Heroes - no one's even heard of it. Easily one of my favourite DS games.

I have heard of it, and even borrowed it from my friend. Great game!
#69MetaDeDeDe(Topic Creator)Posted 11/16/2012 11:03:13 AM
Bump!!!
---
#70MetaDeDeDe(Topic Creator)Posted 11/16/2012 11:08:07 AM
Bumpnoto! (Cookie for the person who get the refenence)
---