Is this thing gonna flop?

#11Crono19Posted 11/14/2012 3:48:54 PM
Its nintendo.......they'll be fine. 1 pokemon game and it'll outsell anything.
---
I like cats....
#12SalsaSavantPosted 11/14/2012 3:54:03 PM
Most analysts are saying things that are positive to neutral about it. I believe he is the only major one saying anything negative.

While I don't follow these people, so I can't say for sure, I have yet to hear anything positive about this guy.
---
This is a sig.
People who agree: 11. People who Disagree:4
#13mkfreddddiPosted 11/14/2012 4:02:30 PM
this is the same guy who said the wii u would be sold out atleast until april
---
PROUD supporter of NINTENDO, microsoft, and sony
--PSN: UNTAIM3D_3MP3RR, Live: UNTAIM3D 3MP3RR WiiU:?, 3DS:0903-3692-6825
#14zillazeroPosted 11/14/2012 4:03:52 PM
I agree that the Wii U will fail. It's just not happening again for Nintendo. The success they had with the Wii isn't repeating here.

I have it pre-ordered and have decided to pass on it. Unless there's a major price drop, I just don't see why I would want it over the inevitable PS4/Xbox 720.

Games that keep saying "Look down at the tablet!" is going to be very goofy and get REALLY old really fast IMO.

The Wii U will be Nintendos last console. Which I think is great because I want to play Zelda on the superior PS5/Xbox 1440
: )
---
"All of the battles are based on actual real battles that took place in Japanese history... so here we have this Giant Enemy Crab."
#15darkjedilinkPosted 11/14/2012 4:05:46 PM
I REALLY wish this guy would make up his mind - does he think it'll be bad or not? I really need to know which way he's going to go, so that way I can think the opposite and be right.

Then again, he's probably flip-flopping so much so that way he can say he was right, no matter what actually happens, much like he tried to say that his prediction of a Wii HD was right, even though it wasn't.
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
#16Jaime_BennPosted 11/14/2012 4:09:20 PM
David Stern wouldn't allow it. He'll fine the Wii U if it flops.
---
Hey, I've just met you!
#17ElectricMolePosted 11/14/2012 4:13:15 PM
9 out of 10 times, the opposite of what Mike Pach says is what happens.
---
http://youtu.be/NB9ea_xWexM
Let's Get to the Top!
#18overkillwfo1978Posted 11/14/2012 4:15:46 PM
It's gonna flop right next to my receiver and I'm gonna flop my happy *** on the couch and start gaming.
---
"Then we figured out that we could just park them in front of the tv, that's how I was raised, and I turned out tv"
#19Rasputin77Posted 11/14/2012 4:15:53 PM
ElGado posted...
MotiJr posted...
ElGado posted...
Honest question. Analyst Michael Pachter said Wii U isn't going to work and I was wondering if you guys shared the same sediments?

http://www.gamezone.com/products/wii-u/news/nintendo-won-t-get-lucky-with-wii-u-pachter-says-new-console-isn-t-going-to-work

LMAO I hate to be that guy but you actually made me lol so I think I should just say, it's sentiment not sediment. Don't get me wrong I'm not making fun and not a grammar Nazi but I thought you might want to know. Apologies if you're offended :)

God d*****

You are correct, sentiment, not sediment. Thanks, I was going to go around asking if people had rocks instead of sentiments.

I thought 'sediments' was funny. :)

And WOW... someone who doesn't poop their pants when another poster makes a simple correction! We really should be able to offer corrections without apologizing, or "hating to be that guy".

Screen cap this page, kids! When real life becomes "Idiocracy" in 20-30 years, you will remember this moment. **single tear**
---
"Hyperactive kids yammering on about "trolls" WAY more than actual troll posts made." - Wii U board, 11/18/12-12/2/12
#20redluigi11Posted 11/14/2012 4:16:18 PM
why are you listening to Michael Pachter anyways
---
Average people are starting to wake up to the fact that EA is a messed up business
Feel the terror of READING! -Merasmus