Is this thing gonna flop?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Is this thing gonna flop?

User Info: Crono19

Crono19
4 years ago#11
Its nintendo.......they'll be fine. 1 pokemon game and it'll outsell anything.
I like cats....

User Info: SalsaSavant

SalsaSavant
4 years ago#12
Most analysts are saying things that are positive to neutral about it. I believe he is the only major one saying anything negative.

While I don't follow these people, so I can't say for sure, I have yet to hear anything positive about this guy.
This is a sig.
People who agree: 11. People who Disagree:4

User Info: mkfreddddi

mkfreddddi
4 years ago#13
this is the same guy who said the wii u would be sold out atleast until april
PROUD supporter of NINTENDO, microsoft, and sony
--PSN: UNTAIM3D_3MP3RR, Live: UNTAIM3D 3MP3RR WiiU:?, 3DS:0903-3692-6825

User Info: zillazero

zillazero
4 years ago#14
I agree that the Wii U will fail. It's just not happening again for Nintendo. The success they had with the Wii isn't repeating here.

I have it pre-ordered and have decided to pass on it. Unless there's a major price drop, I just don't see why I would want it over the inevitable PS4/Xbox 720.

Games that keep saying "Look down at the tablet!" is going to be very goofy and get REALLY old really fast IMO.

The Wii U will be Nintendos last console. Which I think is great because I want to play Zelda on the superior PS5/Xbox 1440
: )
"All of the battles are based on actual real battles that took place in Japanese history... so here we have this Giant Enemy Crab."

User Info: darkjedilink

darkjedilink
4 years ago#15
I REALLY wish this guy would make up his mind - does he think it'll be bad or not? I really need to know which way he's going to go, so that way I can think the opposite and be right.

Then again, he's probably flip-flopping so much so that way he can say he was right, no matter what actually happens, much like he tried to say that his prediction of a Wii HD was right, even though it wasn't.
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie

User Info: Jaime_Benn

Jaime_Benn
4 years ago#16
David Stern wouldn't allow it. He'll fine the Wii U if it flops.
Hey, I've just met you!

User Info: ElectricMole

ElectricMole
4 years ago#17
9 out of 10 times, the opposite of what Mike Pach says is what happens.
http://youtu.be/NB9ea_xWexM
Let's Get to the Top!

User Info: overkillwfo1978

overkillwfo1978
4 years ago#18
It's gonna flop right next to my receiver and I'm gonna flop my happy *** on the couch and start gaming.
"Then we figured out that we could just park them in front of the tv, that's how I was raised, and I turned out tv"

User Info: Rasputin77

Rasputin77
4 years ago#19
ElGado posted...
MotiJr posted...
ElGado posted...
Honest question. Analyst Michael Pachter said Wii U isn't going to work and I was wondering if you guys shared the same sediments?

http://www.gamezone.com/products/wii-u/news/nintendo-won-t-get-lucky-with-wii-u-pachter-says-new-console-isn-t-going-to-work

LMAO I hate to be that guy but you actually made me lol so I think I should just say, it's sentiment not sediment. Don't get me wrong I'm not making fun and not a grammar Nazi but I thought you might want to know. Apologies if you're offended :)

God d*****

You are correct, sentiment, not sediment. Thanks, I was going to go around asking if people had rocks instead of sentiments.

I thought 'sediments' was funny. :)

And WOW... someone who doesn't poop their pants when another poster makes a simple correction! We really should be able to offer corrections without apologizing, or "hating to be that guy".

Screen cap this page, kids! When real life becomes "Idiocracy" in 20-30 years, you will remember this moment. **single tear**
"Hyperactive kids yammering on about "trolls" WAY more than actual troll posts made." - Wii U board, 11/18/12-12/2/12

User Info: redluigi11

redluigi11
4 years ago#20
why are you listening to Michael Pachter anyways
Average people are starting to wake up to the fact that EA is a messed up business
Feel the terror of READING! -Merasmus
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Is this thing gonna flop?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived