2. Wii U
  3. Wii u only games
4 years ago#1
that you think should come out.

Mine is

1. Powerstones 3

2.Conkers bad furday 2

3. Kingdom hearts 3

4. Banjoekazooie 3 ( a real one not like nuts and bots.)

5. Mega man ulimate collection(that has mega man 1-10 and mega man x 1-9).
4 years ago#2
Yes to all of those, KH 3 should be Multiplatform although i would probably buy it for the Wii U.
4 years ago#3
Basic842 posted...

5. Mega man ulimate collection(that has mega man 1-10 and mega man x 1-4).

Fixed that little bit for you.

If you really just did want all of them for the sake of them being there, then I would also add The BN series and X Command Mission
GH3 FC: 004409770118 (Happycat)
4 years ago#4
Give me Shenmue 3 and Skies or arcadia 2 and Wii U will be best system ever, over my beloved Dreamcast
For great justice! And Fruit Pies! *Official #1 supporter for Hsien-ko*
4 years ago#5
RHF posted...
Give me Shenmue 3 and Skies or arcadia 2 and Wii U will be best system ever, over my beloved Dreamcast

Hell yes.

Also:

A new Fatal Frame, and a new StarFox.
Not changing this sig until a new Bloody Roar is announced! - Started: 10/29/2012
4 years ago#6

I'm still waiting for Shenmue 3, probably my two favorite games of all time (Episode 1 and 2 I mean) , but it'll never come in those "profits before everything" time.
-MS-06 Zaku II rules-
4 years ago#7
Microsoft owns all right to the Banjo Kazooie series now sadly which is why the first 2 games are on the xbox live market place now, so I doubt we'll ever see a banjo threeie game that we so want to but there is a rumor that the people who made the original 2 are working on a spiritual successor. So same type of game play, but no way related to the older games period.
I play my WiiPS 360, and 3DSP
4 years ago#8
There is literally no possibility of Kingdom Hearts 3 being Wii U only. That being said, I think the Wii U would be a great system to pwn Kingdom Hearts fans by releasing HD remakes of the Final MIx Kingdom Hearts.
"To roll poorly once may be regarded as misfortune. To roll poorly TWICE looks like carelessness."
3DS Friend Code: Micah 4682-8451-8168
4 years ago#9
If kh3 does comes out its most likely going to be for one, because everytime time theres a new kh game it stays on one system, so hopefully it wll come out for the wii u.
4 years ago#10
With Microsoft owning Rare, Conker and Banjo won't happen sadly
360 GT--- Stubbled CRT1
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Wii u only games

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived