The WiiU controller just doesn't feel right to me

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. The WiiU controller just doesn't feel right to me

User Info: ShadowSkill11

ShadowSkill11
4 years ago#11
What's not to like? The super light, cheap feel in your hands? The clicky non-analog triggers, or the old school single touch screen?

User Info: nintend0Fan46

nintend0Fan46
4 years ago#12
ShadowSkill11 posted...
What's not to like? The super light, cheap feel in your hands? The clicky non-analog triggers, or the old school single touch screen?

They go from complaining that the gamepad is heavy and uncomfortable to cheap and light. Just can't please 'em.
FGoAT Abbreviated: OoT, LttP, MM, EB, TF2, DE:HR, SSBB, SMG2, CoH, KNiD, SMW2:YI, P2, MK:DD, PW:AA, SC:CT, BK, L4D2, MP5, KI:U, MPT, 007:EoN, SC2, PM:TTYD...

User Info: Jx1010

Jx1010
4 years ago#13
Ok I'll tell Mr. Nintendo right away TC
Charlie Sheen wins!

User Info: Chargrilled

Chargrilled
4 years ago#14
Im used to using an ipad 2 a lot. I expect ill feel right at home with the u's pad.
GT : DeadJericho / PSN : Focalpoint /
Correct terminology is 'Could NOT care less'. Learn English!

User Info: knightimex

knightimex
4 years ago#15
ShadowSkill11 posted...

What's the point of being able to dual touch the screen?

Gimmick zoom in?
I really can't think of anything else.
Knightime X was a cool guy until he was exposed to GameFAQS radiation. He'll never be the same again!
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. The WiiU controller just doesn't feel right to me

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived