Graphics do matter...here's proof!

#1Lemmywinks13Posted 11/15/2012 1:45:06 AM
I hate to say it, but the Wii U doesn't stand a chance due to what will soon be dated graphics when the next Sony and Microsoft systems come out. I mean just look at the past and you'll see...

Game Gear destroyed the Game Boy...oh wait
Jaguar mopped the floor with the SNES...eh, nevermind
N64 wiped the floor with the PS1...oh, it didn't?
Xbox and Gamecube laughed at the PS2 sales...what...combine them and they still got tripled?
PSP vs DS wasn't even fair. The DS was so outmatched it could never hang with the PSP. *looks up the sales* ......this can't be right....
Well that was a fluke...just look at the Vita sales compared to the 3DS! I mean the Vita has such awesome tech! There's no way that....oh crap, the Vita got outsold 45 to 1 this week by 3DS.
Well we still have the PS3 and 360. Those will kill Nintendo and it's Wii. I can't believe the nerve of Nintendo thinking last gen tech can compete with all powerful cutting edge technology. I feel embarrassed for them. *sigh* don't tell me, the Wii outsold them both by 30+ million right?

Can the trolls finally quit acting like the Wii U is dead due to it's graphics? You're gonna look really stupid yet again, i'm just trying to save you what from the humiliation the Vita fanboys are dealing with now.
#2Garfield64Posted 11/15/2012 2:01:31 AM(edited)
Lemmywinks13 posted...
I hate to say it, but the Wii U doesn't stand a chance due to what will soon be dated graphics when the next Sony and Microsoft systems come out. I mean just look at the past and you'll see...

Game Gear destroyed the Game Boy...oh wait
Jaguar mopped the floor with the SNES...eh, nevermind
N64 wiped the floor with the PS1...oh, it didn't?
Xbox and Gamecube laughed at the PS2 sales...what...combine them and they still got tripled?
PSP vs DS wasn't even fair. The DS was so outmatched it could never hang with the PSP. *looks up the sales* ......this can't be right....
Well that was a fluke...just look at the Vita sales compared to the 3DS! I mean the Vita has such awesome tech! There's no way that....oh crap, the Vita got outsold 45 to 1 this week by 3DS.
Well we still have the PS3 and 360. Those will kill Nintendo and it's Wii. I can't believe the nerve of Nintendo thinking last gen tech can compete with all powerful cutting edge technology. I feel embarrassed for them. *sigh* don't tell me, the Wii outsold them both by 30+ million right?

Can the trolls finally quit acting like the Wii U is dead due to it's graphics? You're gonna look really stupid yet again, i'm just trying to save you what from the humiliation the Vita fanboys are dealing with now.

heh Just some things I'd like to argue ^_^

1.SNES IMO looked better then Jaguar
2. PS1 IMO looked better then N64 (especially towards end of cycle)
3. PS2 IMO looked better then Gamecube (again towards end of cycle)
---
WARNING: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=2426382
Is a very well known Troll, please do not fall for their shenanigans!
#3its_mattPosted 11/15/2012 2:03:48 AM
I see your point but feel my experience of this gen would have been very empty without my PS3. I think owning a Wii has complemented playing games this gen but has hardly defined it, popular sales are not a true reflection of quality, because most people are pretty stupid and have little taste.
#4Garfield64Posted 11/15/2012 2:04:50 AM
its_matt posted...
I see your point but feel my experience of this gen would have been very empty without my PS3. I think owning a Wii has complemented playing games this gen but has hardly defined it, popular sales are not a true reflection of quality, because most people are pretty stupid and have little taste.

Best thing to happen this gen END of story was Playstation Plus.

I feel bad for everyone who hasn't joined it.
---
WARNING: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=2426382
Is a very well known Troll, please do not fall for their shenanigans!
#5hustlin_pimpstePosted 11/15/2012 2:09:10 AM
As if a 25+ year old would ever make such a childish pos...oh wait.
#6FoppePosted 11/15/2012 2:10:50 AM
Where's my NeoGeo?
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC
#7Sonic2ShadowPosted 11/15/2012 2:14:09 AM(edited)

heh Just some things I'd like to argue ^_^

Resident Evil 4 is like the perfect example of a game that is well known to be superior looking on the Gamecube. What game on PS2 looked better than the Gamecube's best? God of War 2 looked nice but it was a matter of scale and artistic style that made that illusion. Rogue Squadron is technically superior, and that was a Gamecube launch title.
---
"Pokemon aren't just things to collect and trade like toys or dolls, you're a monster!" - Misty, Pokemon 2000
#8darkjedilinkPosted 11/15/2012 2:26:17 AM
Garfield64 posted...

Most games, yeah, but some Jag games looked absolutely stunning for the day.

I want to know what the people who say this are seeing. all I can think of is Battle Arena Toshinden, and how the 3D looked worse than Starfox on SNES.

Now, you're clearly on drugs. It's the only rational explanation.
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
#9darkjedilinkPosted 11/15/2012 2:27:42 AM
Garfield64 posted...
its_matt posted...

Best thing to happen this gen END of story was Playstation Plus.

I feel bad for everyone who hasn't joined it.

You feel bad for everyone who hasn't elected to pay for a service for the free stuff?
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
#10Lemmywinks13(Topic Creator)Posted 11/15/2012 2:28:29 AM
hustlin_pimpste posted...
As if a 25+ year old would ever make such a childish pos...oh wait.

Sorry I hurt your feelings with this.